4 Murder Trails n Vehicular Homicide Trail set for OCT n NOV 2011

Posted in the Wartburg Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Praying

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What has come to Morgan co. There are 4 muder trails n 1 vehicular homicide set for criminal court in oct n nov 2011.
1. Ronnie Kennedy charged with 1st degree murder of Cecil Stewart Davidson of Burrvile on 3/7/09. Trail Date set for 10/11/11.
2. Dustin Morgan charged with 1st degree murder of William(Bill) Miller found easter sun in deer lodge. trail date 10/25/11.
3. Fred Burchfield charged wit 2nd degree murder for double homicide of John C.(JC) Robbins and Melissa Norris of Burrville in May 2010. Trail Date 11/1/11.
4. Heather Young charged with shooting Memford (Lynn) Hamby to death in Sunbright. Trail Date 11/1/11.
5. Jonathan Armes charged with vehicular homicide in death of Terry (Wimpy) Ledford in Jan 2009. Trail date 11/2/11.

This is not counting the charges that came down from grand jury:

Tim Mitchell 2nd degree murder of Justin Bunch.
Eddie Patterson was indicted n charged for the murder of Ralph Braden.

This shows Morgan co is going down hill big time n ppl r killing ppl all the time now. Something has to be done to stop this nonsense. It is time for Morgan co to start serving justice n court system needs to give harsher punishments for murder.
It is sad ppl get harder punishment for getting caught with drugs vs what the murderers r getting. If u kill someone the sentence should b life or death pentalty.
Really now

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I knew about the others didnt know that the patterson boy was indicted over realph though finally a lil justice ralph was a good honorable man whos killer shouldnt get away with doing this to a dedicated police office
h8-line

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah n how some people can't spell is another way morgan county is going down
(Trial). I comes b4 the a

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Since: May 07

Mother Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 21, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Time for new law enforcement, new Judge, new DA whole new justice system. If the people don't start standing up, this 6 murders will become 16 murders them before you know it, you'll be seeing younger folks getting murdered. We already have a missing girl and can only hope she is ok.

Time to step up people, either take your county back or watch it burn
Mortimer Snortimer

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heck yeah, thos county needs a housecleaning. But who even wants the office of judge nowadays? Davis may be running unopposed. Freytag is on his way to being a one hit wonder. There's a few county commissioners on their way out next election for sure.
stupid

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mortimer Snortimer wrote:
Heck yeah, thos county needs a housecleaning. But who even wants the office of judge nowadays? Davis may be running unopposed. Freytag is on his way to being a one hit wonder. There's a few county commissioners on their way out next election for sure.
I can only think of one who should be replaced on county commission, TOMMY FRANCIS
jerry

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 21, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I hear Andrew Hall is planning on running for Judge.
wow

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 21, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

He would be elected with no problem now.

Since: Sep 11

Oliver Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMG!! Andrew Hall as judge would bury Morgan County. He is a drunk and is sickening. He, like Maxi Rose, will accept payment in other ways. Pray that this man doesn't have a chance.
beast

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

andrew hall will be the next judge hed do better than davis.
Get legal advice

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 23, 2011
 
innocent angel wrote:
OMG!! Andrew Hall as judge would bury Morgan County. He is a drunk and is sickening. He, like Maxi Rose, will accept payment in other ways. Pray that this man doesn't have a chance.
You are wrong!!Andrew Hall is a fine person.He knows what's going on in the county.I think he would put alot of trouble makers in their place.He is a down to earth guy,who respects you, if you respect him.He is a fair man and has common sense.Andrew Hall would be an excellent judge.He is the best county Attorney Morgan co. has ever had.He cares about the community and the people.GOOD LUCK Mr.Hall!!!
babs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 24, 2011
 
Yea he's fine alright if u got money to pay him off.
URSTUPID

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 24, 2011
 
Praying wrote:
What has come to Morgan co. There are 4 muder trails n 1 vehicular homicide set for criminal court in oct n nov 2011.
1. Ronnie Kennedy charged with 1st degree murder of Cecil Stewart Davidson of Burrvile on 3/7/09. Trail Date set for 10/11/11.
2. Dustin Morgan charged with 1st degree murder of William(Bill) Miller found easter sun in deer lodge. trail date 10/25/11.
3. Fred Burchfield charged wit 2nd degree murder for double homicide of John C.(JC) Robbins and Melissa Norris of Burrville in May 2010. Trail Date 11/1/11.
4. Heather Young charged with shooting Memford (Lynn) Hamby to death in Sunbright. Trail Date 11/1/11.
5. Jonathan Armes charged with vehicular homicide in death of Terry (Wimpy) Ledford in Jan 2009. Trail date 11/2/11.
This is not counting the charges that came down from grand jury:
Tim Mitchell 2nd degree murder of Justin Bunch.
Eddie Patterson was indicted n charged for the murder of Ralph Braden.
This shows Morgan co is going down hill big time n ppl r killing ppl all the time now. Something has to be done to stop this nonsense. It is time for Morgan co to start serving justice n court system needs to give harsher punishments for murder.
It is sad ppl get harder punishment for getting caught with drugs vs what the murderers r getting. If u kill someone the sentence should b life or death pentalty.
LEARN TO SPELL--TRIAL
omg

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 24, 2011
 
jerry wrote:
I hear Andrew Hall is planning on running for Judge.
Surely that is a joke. Surely there is a better choice??

“You're failing. ”

Since: Sep 11

Gallup, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 24, 2011
 
URSTUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
LEARN TO SPELL--TRIAL
Thank you for correcting someones spelling. I'm sure we can all sleep better now knowing that we have the spelling police browsing Topix. Thank you again.

Since: Sep 11

Oliver Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 29, 2011
 
Get legal advice wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong!!Andrew Hall is a fine person.He knows what's going on in the county.I think he would put alot of trouble makers in their place.He is a down to earth guy,who respects you, if you respect him.He is a fair man and has common sense.Andrew Hall would be an excellent judge.He is the best county Attorney Morgan co. has ever had.He cares about the community and the people.GOOD LUCK Mr.Hall!!!
I understand your loyalty to Mr. Hall. But, how is he going to judge someone for breaking the law, when he's has been guilty of drinking and driving? Do you not understand the seriousness of this crime? If he had killed someone would you still think he is so great? Wake up! I don't want someone judging me that is more guilty than the person he is judging.

Since: Sep 11

Oliver Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 29, 2011
 
Plus, it's very ironic that Andrew Hall's name comes up with this topic that's being talked about.

Since: Sep 11

Oliver Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 29, 2011
 
babs wrote:
Yea he's fine alright if u got money to pay him off.
Or have the right piece of ***.
yeap

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 29, 2011
 
we need a judge that does not live in this county that way it wouldn't have family friend's breathing down there back's saying don't do this do that new people in charge can change alot of thing's

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Since: May 07

Mother Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 29, 2011
 
yeap wrote:
we need a judge that does not live in this county that way it wouldn't have family friend's breathing down there back's saying don't do this do that new people in charge can change alot of thing's
exactly!!! we need all ..judge, sheriff, the whole lot to be people who have no personal ties in this county. That way there is no room for favoritism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min little miss tuffet 144,529
Jennifer Lowe (Apr '12) 18 min Friend of family 65
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,254
cyndi wicks 1 hr Tell you all abou... 47
Q Dawgs Bar 2 hr MOCO dude 6
Lawn mowing 16 hr Tell Me Why 2
boys and girls club moral code 21 hr what 13

Search the Wartburg Forum:
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Morgan County was issued at August 20 at 3:00PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Wartburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wartburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wartburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wartburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••