First Prev
of 3
Next Last
law dog

Huntsville, TN

#1 May 25, 2012
Has tim been indicted by the grand jury yet?
sue

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2012
law dog wrote:
Has tim been indicted by the grand jury yet?
I was told he went to jail yesterday for starting a fighting with a.
Phillips And driving 4.offence driving on suspended license. And his murder trail starts June 19th. Guess his ass is up the creek with out a paddle. Hope he gets the anger treatment while he is in jail. He has got to get on his knees a d ask God a'nd the bunch family to forgive him. The he need ask his kids forgiveness. All of this trouble started over pills and his anger. Well Tim ask your self was it worth it that you have no one except yourself. Also need to ask your mother to forgive you for all the he'll you have put her threw the.mother that has gave you every thing she could give her son.now all she gets is her son behind bars and given you money for comasarry. Good luck Timmy
Hope your life in prison will make you become a man.
silly

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2012
Well they didn't revoke his bond today. Luckiest man I no. Sad SAD
boyah

Huntsville, TN

#4 Jun 22, 2012
i cant believe tiffany bryant married him. but hey what can you say she is a drugged out skank
sbgg

Oneida, TN

#5 Jun 22, 2012
boyah wrote:
i cant believe tiffany bryant married him. but hey what can you say she is a drugged out skank
When did she marry him?
sbgg

Oneida, TN

#6 Jun 22, 2012
when did she marry him?
Wandering

United States

#7 Jun 23, 2012
He married tiffany bryant and running around with Jennifer Lowe. Guess all skanks are drawn to each other. Phew-wee, nasty, nasty, nasty!
What

Huntersville, NC

#8 Jun 23, 2012
When did they get married lol what is wrong with these girls!
Wandering

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2012
Got married in last few days. And I wander what is in these girls heads anymore myself! What ever happen to "self respect"?
boyah

Huntsville, TN

#10 Jun 23, 2012
well tiffany has no self respect. i mean she is pregnant by one guy who murdered someone and now married to another one.
dan

United States

#11 Jun 25, 2012
boyah wrote:
well tiffany has no self respect. i mean she is pregnant by one guy who murdered someone and now married to another one.
I give it 3 months she will get tired of him slapping her around and his anger fits then again she might like that kind of a man Oh I meant child.
blahhh

Nashville, TN

#12 Jun 25, 2012
WEll personally I know justin bunch might have been on the streets and a drug addict like the rest of petros but he had a GOOD heart and he didnt deserve to die the way he did. Tim i dont even know you but i did know justin my whole life and i hope god forgives you for what you have done. I believe everything happens for A REason but god lets us make our own choices.
my goodness

Huntsville, TN

#13 Jun 25, 2012
Tiffany is a pretty young girl, but what the H### is she thinking marrying a cold blooded person like him. He is very violent and needs some kind of help, but I sure don't uderstand her logic or lack of it.
True

Nashville, TN

#14 Jun 26, 2012
Tiffany is just like time there good for each other got to have there drugs.pieces of crap!
Tiffany

United States

#15 Jun 26, 2012
she's 1 of the biggest pillheads I've ever seen.....she's on prescribed medicine for her psychological problems & can't make it w/o her roxys & xanax....she needs to keep her legs together & stop getting pregnant & to go to rehab for her substance abuse problems.
True

Crossville, TN

#16 Jun 28, 2012
Damn who's she pregnant by now lol
Get a life

United States

#17 Jun 30, 2012
Wow is all you people do on here is blast people! And don't even know the half of what you are talking about! It amazes me to go thru and read some of these horrible things that get posted about people. Everyone wants to be so judgmental against everyone else. Maybe you should take a look inside your own lives and worry about yourselves instead of getting on a gossip column running people into the ground. I know Tiffany and Tim both and yes they have had their problems and went thru things. No one is perfect! We all make mistakes everyday! And for those who want to sit here and judge Tim. Were you there that night? So tell me how in the hell does everyone think they know the whole story? The people that really need to be in jail are Bridget and Albert. Those 2 by far are in no way innocent. So you might want to get your shit straight before you go throwing blows and judging people like you know everything. And as for Tiffany, she's been thru a lot as well. She is still in her treatment and it's a constant struggle every day for her but she is definately way better off today than she was a few years ago. So I give her credit for sticking with her treatment and fighting thru it. To Tiffany and Tim if you guys get to read this, ignore all the negative shit that people are saying about you. Focus on your alls marriage and getting your kids and of course that precious baby that's on the way. I wish the best of luck to the both of you . I know you both very well and love you guys so much so keep your heads held high and stay strong and keep the faith! And always remember that the truth always comes out in the end!
the truth

Bellevue, WA

#18 Jun 30, 2012
all three need to be in prison
Agree

United States

#19 Jul 2, 2012
the truth wrote:
Now if I've EVER saw a true statement on topix, it's this one! They all three was involved in the murder, so they all three should be sent to prison!!!!!!
jim

United States

#20 Aug 8, 2012
the truth wrote:
has anybody seen Tim lately. Haven't seen the prick riding around town. I was told he went to re-hab to look good for court. We hear everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wartburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min miss tuffet 148,661
Drugs at Morgan Exec Home ?? 1 hr Paul 1
Dawn Henderson 1 hr haha 2
Potters Falls 1 hr FAT and SASSY 1
morgan county fair and mud bogs (Aug '10) 7 hr Ques 8
Creless Hamby Stand UP to Edwards! 22 hr Myopinion 17
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Sat TheRealZeke 9,438
•••
•••
•••

Wartburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Wartburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••