shooting in warsaw at the station what happen?

Posted in the Warsaw Forum

monifa

Cameron, NC

#1 Dec 20, 2009
I heard there was a shooitng 12/06/09 but i don,t know who was shooting.
Barbie25

Cameron, NC

#2 Dec 20, 2009
monifa wrote:
I heard there was a shooitng 12/06/09 but i don,t know who was shooting.

I heard that some one was at this club called the station and two nguys were shooting at each other . ot only did they shoot each other but a innocent bystander was shot and he was only trying to keep them from hurting each other. and he was shot in the back.
Barbie25

Cameron, NC

#3 Dec 20, 2009
I heard that these two guys were at this club called the station . The two guys were shooting at each other and one guy that was trying to break it up was shot three times . One of the bullets went in his spine.
who

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Dec 27, 2009
Good Question!!! Monifa. Nothing in the papers or anything. I heard two guys were arguring and one pull a gun and shot the other and the other use the one that pull the gun to shoot him. And a bystander trying to help got shot. But this is Warsaw you can't read about things that are current in town just things mostly concerning the boc and what they are doing.
Glad

Tabor City, NC

#5 Jan 8, 2010
The station is not in warsaw town limits. The duplin county sheriff's dept is handling the case. It is public knowledge get off your sorry butt and go to to kenansville and ask to see the report.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Franklin 59,636
Grandfather charged with raping 8-year-old (Aug '10) Sep 14 Go Blue Forever 8
Islam's influence on black history: highlights ... Aug 30 Ron 7
North Carolina system hires Obasohan (May '10) Jul '14 just sayin 2
why do women prefer to be hoes over housewives? (Feb '10) Jun '14 Johnny 17
MS-13 gang members in custody (Jul '06) Nov '13 Dan 444
Warsaw Days Inn And Suites (Nov '13) Nov '13 Dan 1
•••
•••
•••

Warsaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000