Involuntary manslaughter with intoxication charges in deadly wreck

Jul 12, 2011 Full story: KCTV5 13

The man driving a truck that rolled over and killed a passenger has been charged.

Full Story
Holden Mo

Bates City, MO

#1 Jul 26, 2011
Sad part is these kids will never learn... And the two girls that ran from the scene... Amy Benson and Kelsey Moore.. I hope they get charges as well.
holden mo

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Holden Mo wrote:
Sad part is these kids will never learn... And the two girls that ran from the scene... Amy Benson and Kelsey Moore.. I hope they get charges as well.
i know the girls. You really shouldn't wish that upon anyone especially if you don't even know their story. They are good kids and have learned. They were extremely close friends with Randall. As for you have a little sympathy. And i really don't understand why you and everyone else who is heartless can't just be sorry for the family. No you all have to go run your mouths and make matters worse. You act like you were there but you have no clue what these kids are going through. If you really cared you would ask for the story but you don't. All you are is just another foot note gossip lover from holden who wants everyone to know your opinion.
concerned

Kansas City, MO

#3 Aug 4, 2011
Holden Mo wrote:
Whats sad is that you think it necessary to put these girls names in your post. Those that need to know who all was involved in the wreck already know. Why plaster their names on the internet? They were there, they had injuries, THEY LOST THEIR FRIEND!! They werent driving. If you know the story the ones who wanted to go anywhere in the first place were just along for the ride.. Should they have been in the car? NO! Should they have been drinking? NO! But they were it happened a young kid who was their friend lost his life. You think they arent feeling that? You think they havent gotten a serious reality check? If you know them or have talked to them you would know they have taken it to heart and have changed their thinking and actions. You need to grow up and stop trying to force blame on them.
Holden MO

Warsaw, MO

#4 Sep 20, 2011
Oh I know the girls too..And It was Amy that wanted to go to McDonalds to get something to eat.. Like she always does when she is drinking. I do not blame the girls for the accident..We all know who was at fault. However the girls chose to run from the scene.. There is no excuse. You are right they lost a friend as my child did as well... You say that they have changed their ways of thinking... The only kids that have changed their ways are the brothers of Randy and his best friends... These two continue to drink and carry on. And as far as injuries, Amy had a few bruises and Kelsey was back at work the very next day.. And as far as plastering their names on here.. Maybe just maybe if they have some consiquences for what they did, they will change thier ways of thinking... But until then they will continue on.. This is not Amy's first run around with being in an accident where drinking was involved... It happend a few months prior to this one.. thank goodness no one was killed.. Will these kids ever learn..
kadence

Kansas City, MO

#5 Nov 9, 2011
Wow, these people represent Holden so well. Instead of sitting on the computer spreading gossip about young kids maybe you should go finish school and learn proper grammar and spelling. You wouldn't have so much time to talk about people if you did. We were all young once and we've all made mistakes. This town is full of hypocrites. Walk into any business in town and I guarantee you'll find if the business owner grew up in Holden, they have something they are not so proud of in their past and have kids with issues as well.
anonymous

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2011
I live in this town, all these kids do is drink and get high or both!!! This wasn't the girls or the drivers first go round and they are just out of their twenties. I told my son it was only a matter of time before that boy killed someone and he did!!! They think it will never happen to them and they are so wrong! I blame the parents of these kids as well. Where were they? They know their kids drink and drive. Hell, the boy driving has a refrigerator full of beer in his Dad's garage, ready and waiting. "That beer is for me, not my son." Ok, because you are eyes on 24/7. The deaths in this area will not end...
Holden MO

Waynesville, MO

#7 Nov 27, 2011
I agree anonymous..From what I see and hear the driver is trying to get his act together.. He has to live with what has happened..And will for the rest of his life.. However the girls that ran, they are not learning, they are still drinking nearly every weekend.. Who will be the next Holden child to loose thier life.. And will these girls be friends with them just like the last one..
Jrec

Pasadena, TX

#8 Dec 19, 2011
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats sad is that you think it necessary to put these girls names in your post. Those that need to know who all was involved in the wreck already know. Why plaster their names on the internet? They were there, they had injuries, THEY LOST THEIR FRIEND!! They werent driving. If you know the story the ones who wanted to go anywhere in the first place were just along for the ride.. Should they have been in the car? NO! Should they have been drinking? NO! But they were it happened a young kid who was their friend lost his life. You think they arent feeling that? You think they havent gotten a serious reality check? If you know them or have talked to them you would know they have taken it to heart and have changed their thinking and actions. You need to grow up and stop trying to force blame on them.

I'd like to point out that if you look at amys facebook, she is still partying.. Hmmm... Doesn't seem too remorseful to me.
an old friend

Pasadena, TX

#9 Jan 7, 2012
I know Amy better than anyone on here and, she has no remorse for what happened. All she wants to do is bitch about it and try to get others sympathy. She lost most of her friends that's night because we all figured out her only concern was herself.
unknown

Pasadena, TX

#10 Jan 7, 2012
Not to mention just last night she was arrested for yet another alcohol related charge. She received a minor in possession, yet people still think she learned her lesson.
someone that knows best

Kingsville, MO

#11 Feb 15, 2012
To all out there i have something to say to all of you that obviously dont understand what really happened and what's going on. Fuck you get over yourself and get a life shit happens and get used to it and Im someone that knows more then some of you about the whole thing and one more thing if you dont know what really happened dont talk about it
Holden MO

Jefferson City, MO

#12 Feb 21, 2012
Are you seriously defending these girls... Expecially Amy, she is a train wreck waiting to happen.. She has NO remorse for what happened.. She continues to drink and party.. She does nothing but bring those around her down...
She needs to get her life together, and quit playing the victom role.. She was not the victom, she has never been the victom.. She is a drunk and will continue to be.. One day she will wake up or atleast those around her will wake up and see what a mess she truly is... RIP Randy, you are greatly missed by many..

someone that knows best wrote:
To all out there i have something to say to all of you that obviously dont understand what really happened and what's going on. Fuck you get over yourself and get a life shit happens and get used to it and Im someone that knows more then some of you about the whole thing and one more thing if you dont know what really happened dont talk about it
Holden MO

Lees Summit, MO

#13 Jul 9, 2012
One year ago today we lost Randy.. Loren is in Jail, the girls continue to party.. Just check out thier facebook pages.. Its all over them.. All the black light parties.. The only ones suffering are the family and true friends of Randy.. Bub is living with what happened each and everyday, and he is paying his price.. When will the girls ever have to pay.. They wont. they are both trash and need to grow the hell up...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warrensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Dog Man 3,196
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr LIBERALS HAVE WON 97,302
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Tue Go Blue Forever 590
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Mon FyI 304
Construction in front of Walmart (Apr '14) Sep 25 centralmo 7
Johnson County Sheriff Race Sep 25 Lee Ann 16
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 23 Jenny 6,937

Flood Warning for Johnson County was issued at October 02 at 8:55AM CDT

Warrensburg Dating
Find my Match

Warrensburg Jobs

Warrensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Warrensburg News, Events & Info