Mike Matthews - WREG

Full story: WREG
Mike Matthews has a nickname, he's referred to as the "Government Watchdog." That's because Mike tackles the tough stories in city and county government. Full Story
Rondo

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Mister Mike, please put on a hat when you do these outdoor reports in this freezing weather. It would really help keep you warm. I suggest this out of concern not sarcasm. Get down to Mister Hats on Poplar or even Schwabs. I think one of those Russian diplomat kinda hats would look good on you . Stay warm brother. Your fan,Robert
Bonnie Davis

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2010
Dear Mike,

I went through the mill recently with MLGW. It seems that they have an issue with four major banks and payments made to them from these banks. I was a victim of this nonsense in the past few months and fortunately was able to work through it. The highlight of all of this (which affects the public) is that a supervisor at the Lamar Branch of MLGW tried to commit fraud! She outright made up stories and ignored the letter from my bank which was proof that no request for payment ever reached them and that I had money in the account sufficient to pay. I will gladly fill you in. I fought back again yesterday at the downtown main office and surprisingly was treated differently... they gave me back my money and also co operated in an effort to remove my "cash only" status.. the second penalty I was suffering from due to their banking problems. Surely more victims are out there. Contact me at 90121897602 if you are interested in running the story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walpole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spouses hold out hope for new work visa rules Tue Jolly Good 1
Review: Asia Treasures (Mar '09) Dec 10 BrianEd 3
Norwood Food Pantry Gearing Up for the Holidays! Dec 5 Kundrot dionkie 2
norwood beware Dec 4 Kundrot dionkie 2
Free BEATLES FOR SALE tribute concert in Octo Nov '14 Kundrot dionkie 2
Norwood Food Pantry Seeks Extra Storage Space Oct '14 Kundrot dionkie 2
About Town: Stoughton Schools Get Additional Fu... (May '13) Sep '14 Kundrot dionkie 3

Walpole News Video

Walpole Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Walpole People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Walpole News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Walpole

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:42 pm PST