Mike Matthews - WREG

Full story: WREG

Mike Matthews has a nickname, he's referred to as the "Government Watchdog." That's because Mike tackles the tough stories in city and county government.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2010
Rondo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Mister Mike, please put on a hat when you do these outdoor reports in this freezing weather. It would really help keep you warm. I suggest this out of concern not sarcasm. Get down to Mister Hats on Poplar or even Schwabs. I think one of those Russian diplomat kinda hats would look good on you . Stay warm brother. Your fan,Robert
Bonnie Davis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Dear Mike,

I went through the mill recently with MLGW. It seems that they have an issue with four major banks and payments made to them from these banks. I was a victim of this nonsense in the past few months and fortunately was able to work through it. The highlight of all of this (which affects the public) is that a supervisor at the Lamar Branch of MLGW tried to commit fraud! She outright made up stories and ignored the letter from my bank which was proof that no request for payment ever reached them and that I had money in the account sufficient to pay. I will gladly fill you in. I fought back again yesterday at the downtown main office and surprisingly was treated differently... they gave me back my money and also co operated in an effort to remove my "cash only" status.. the second penalty I was suffering from due to their banking problems. Surely more victims are out there. Contact me at 90121897602 if you are interested in running the story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Walpole Discussions

Search the Walpole Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Tue John 4,692
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Kundrot dionkie 1,149
Lee Ann schuller Jul 6 Old friend 1
Feds probe whether cops ignored brothels (Nov '11) Jul 1 Kundrot dionkie 6
About Town: Stoughton's Ahavath Torah Among Loc... (Feb '13) Jun '14 Kundrot dionkie 5
The Definitive Stoughton School Committee Debat... (Apr '13) Jun '14 Kundrot dionkie 11
Review: Speed Livery Service Of Norwood Jun '14 Joseph 2
•••
•••

Walpole News Video

•••
•••

Walpole Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Walpole People Search