Obama-Marriage - Walnut Ridge, AR

Posted in the Walnut Ridge Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of141
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
for it

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

I dont think anyone cares
Not for it

Mabelvale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

for it wrote:
I dont think anyone cares
Absolutely not!! Yeah, like I wanna see a man tonguing a man or a woman tonguing a woman while me and my wife and my kids are seatin in a restaurant or somwhere!! Get real!!
Gone Non Partisan

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

I have stood with the Democratic Party most of my life. I have voted for two Republicans for governor. One won and the other one lost. I have voted for one Republican for President but I will not vote for either the Republican nor Democrat nominees this year. I know it will make little difference, but to my own mind. Obama pushed me over the line by endorsing same sex marriages. Romney comes from a plural marriage back ground religiously and in practice. His daddy was born in a commune and his dad had multiple wives. The mormons are a dangerous cult that wil push their agenda through the white house. I'm strictly non partisan on the national level from this day forward. I will pray for a return to better values.
judge not

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

A couple more generations and maybe the bigotry will be bred out of people. Or...it would be great if people just get over it. For the life of me I cannot understand why "straight " people are so threatened by gay people. Someone else's love life, marriage ....its never really anyones business except for those directly involved in the relationship. And if you are somehow affected by the status of someone else's relationship the problem isn't with them..it lies within you.
Jimmy hat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Not for it wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not!! Yeah, like I wanna see a man tonguing a man or a woman tonguing a woman while me and my wife and my kids are seatin in a restaurant or somwhere!! Get real!!
You dont wanna see a woman tonguing a woman. I gotta call BS on that statement.
Equal rights

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

It's about time someone in power came out and said I'm for gay marriage!! I'm not gay myself but who am I or you to say two people who r in love can't be married. It is a Christian law that defines marriage between a man and woman. This country was formed to have separation between church and state there for the law should be thrown out. There are lots of gay people who are buddists and other different religions why should they have to obey a Christian law in a country that says church and state are separate.. If two gay people do get married really how does that hurt you?? It doesn't and for those who say I don't want to be eating and see them kiss. Guess what they already do that and have every right to married or not.. Find something real to worry about and quit punishing gay people. If your relegion says it's wrong then let god sort it out not us.
info

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 11, 2012
 
All a political move. This came out right after a poll saying 50% of American voters support gay marriage. He may have been for it before, but he only came out and said it for the votes!
zencrash

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

It's NOT about if I wanna see a man tonguing another man or a woman tonguing another woman, it's about equal rights! By denying a group of people the right to marry the government is telling them that they are lesser beings than the people who are allowed to marry, and that is not right. Look at what straight people have done to the sanctity of marriage, we have celebrities who are married for a fist full of hours to increase there popularity, divorce happens so much that it's no longer a shock to hear the word, us straight people have ripped the "sanctity" of marriage apart, I don't see how any one would want to deny people the right to hold up the hand of the person they love and say "we are married!"

And the issues you have about not wanting to see two men kissing or two women kissing, stopping a wedding from happening is not going to stop people from kissing, you need to accept that this common place now.
outlaw this

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 11, 2012
 
judge not wrote:
A couple more generations and maybe the bigotry will be bred out of people. Or...it would be great if people just get over it. For the life of me I cannot understand why "straight " people are so threatened by gay people. Someone else's love life, marriage ....its never really anyones business except for those directly involved in the relationship. And if you are somehow affected by the status of someone else's relationship the problem isn't with them..it lies within you.
Thats the way we feel about all of you to and i cant wait until you all fk yourselves extinct if not maybe the drugs will do it. And just so you know its just disgusting. If was walking on the beach and seen two gay guys making out i would never go to that place again because that disgusting pic will stay in my head. i dont care if they do it, what i dont know dont hurt me but i dont want to see it.
outlaw this

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 11, 2012
 
zencrash wrote:
It's NOT about if I wanna see a man tonguing another man or a woman tonguing another woman, it's about equal rights! By denying a group of people the right to marry the government is telling them that they are lesser beings than the people who are allowed to marry, and that is not right. Look at what straight people have done to the sanctity of marriage, we have celebrities who are married for a fist full of hours to increase there popularity, divorce happens so much that it's no longer a shock to hear the word, us straight people have ripped the "sanctity" of marriage apart, I don't see how any one would want to deny people the right to hold up the hand of the person they love and say "we are married!"
And the issues you have about not wanting to see two men kissing or two women kissing, stopping a wedding from happening is not going to stop people from kissing, you need to accept that this common place now.
I do agree they are lesser beings.
zencrash

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 11, 2012
 
If you don't like something, then don't mess with it, but, you will have to deal with it, people are finally feeling safe enough to be open about the feelings they have for each other, homosexuality has been around for just as long as heterosexuality. No one is a lesser being for being open about there homosexuality.
zencrash

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I really don't like seeing any couple making out in public, it doesn't matter if the couple is straight or not. But this post is about our views of people being able to marry who they choose.
Jimmy hat

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

outlaw this wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the way we feel about all of you to and i cant wait until you all fk yourselves extinct if not maybe the drugs will do it. And just so you know its just disgusting. If was walking on the beach and seen two gay guys making out i would never go to that place again because that disgusting pic will stay in my head. i dont care if they do it, what i dont know dont hurt me but i dont want to see it.


I think the only reason it would sick in your head it because you secretly want it too. Ive seen two guys making out, it didnt stick in my head. Come out of the closet already and quit your self hate.
himen

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Its anti American to say someone cant get married because of their orientation. It doesnt matter what someone eats, drinks, screws or smokes as long has no one else is affected, that doesnt want to be. Dont force your personal interest on anyone. Live your lives like you wish and enjoy the great clothes and interior designs these homo's come up with. Love all.
Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marriage is in my opinion a religious institution. It is the joining of one man and one woman as one flesh in the eyes of God. If you do not believe in God what purpose do you even have to be married? Other than for a tax break?
Jimmy hat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 12, 2012
 
Guest wrote:
Marriage is in my opinion a religious institution. It is the joining of one man and one woman as one flesh in the eyes of God. If you do not believe in God what purpose do you even have to be married? Other than for a tax break?
If its just a religious thing then why do you get a tax break?
outlaw this

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What in the hell gave you liberals the idea that people should be equal. Its not possible and never will be. So what are you nutjobs gonna do when they get the right to get married then get bored and decide they dont like being the majority of people with hiv. You gonna go get hiv so they dont feel alone.
outlaw this

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Thats a good idea though 2 birds 1 stone. second thought gay marriage is cool with me.
Gods Law not man

Powhatan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

outlaw this wrote:
Thats a good idea though 2 birds 1 stone. second thought gay marriage is cool with me.
It's so not what is equal rights,whats cool or separation between church and state.It's what our God almighty teaches,read the Bible.Why do you think God destroyed Sodom and Gormorah? Because he was so disgusted with the sins of that time men and men ,women and women.He had his fill of it and so is the signs of time now.he is long suffering and wants to give each and everyone a chance to repent before he sends his son Jesus to take his own children home.
Knowledge is Power

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Gods Law not man wrote:
<quoted text>It's so not what is equal rights,whats cool or separation between church and state.It's what our God almighty teaches,read the Bible.Why do you think God destroyed Sodom and Gormorah? Because he was so disgusted with the sins of that time men and men ,women and women.He had his fill of it and so is the signs of time now.he is long suffering and wants to give each and everyone a chance to repent before he sends his son Jesus to take his own children home.
Sodom and gormorah is a dumb example because it was a hospitality issue and the dude harboring the angels offered his daughters to be raped instead of the angels. Anybody willing to do that on this board? I don't think so. Also this country was founded on the wonderful statue of freedom of and from religion. Particularly your bigoted one I have yet to see anyone say the bible is about love. Today it has been used more to create the Phantasmagoria of hate and bigotry. Use the damn thing for what it was meant for because I believe somewhere it says "love thy neighbor" not so much "Condemn thy neighbor•

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of141
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Walnut Ridge Forum right now

Search the Walnut Ridge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 min speller feller 27,882
sheriff 2 hr Sour Puss 47
police 4 hr Guest 18
Next County Judge 7 hr Sunshine 11
Judges Race In Law Cty 9 hr chicken farmer 43
20k Retirement per year for JR 16 hr Vote JR 10
Whats Dotson thinking!!! 17 hr Dirty pigs 41
•••
•••
•••
Walnut Ridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Walnut Ridge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Walnut Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••