ben

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

my name is ben and i got blamed for the meth lab on e poplar street last dec. all i did was help a guy named josh that lived 3 doors down from me. we got busted and he is still in jail and i havent done any kind of drug sence and as far as my girlfriend nicole she didnt have anything to do with it. and for everyones info we was not selling it we was doing it. so if your kids are meth heads its not our falt bc they was not geting it from us. and you need to be better parents so say what you will about me and him but leave my girlfriend out of it she didnt do anything wrong
cop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

you knew the legality of the situation though. dont you think its a lil dumb to post a confession on here. especially when anything u say or do can and WILL be used against you in a court of law. wow, i guess meth really does roat the brain!
Spell Checker

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

cop wrote:
you knew the legality of the situation though. dont you think its a lil dumb to post a confession on here. especially when anything u say or do can and WILL be used against you in a court of law. wow, i guess meth really does roat the brain!
You, Don't, little, Methamphetamine, rot.
Most cops can spell so quit faking!
ben

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

cop wrote:
yeah well it already has been heald against me so now whos the dumb one??? and if i was so dumb then i would still be on the shit. so don't you think you need to know what the hell your talking about b4 you go posting anything on here i guess some cops are just stupid. so by all means do your worst pig theres nothing more you or anyone els can do to me in that sence
BS Investigator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

This has to be the dumbest move anyone can make by getting on a website and spilling your guts about how you cooked dope but declare yourself innocent. Now that just goes to show how badly meth can affect people's thinking skills.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Walnut Ridge Forum right now

Search the Walnut Ridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Pondering 29,085
Another failed Snapp project 4 hr The Brakeman 9
Mayors race 5 hr Rainbow 51
Anthony Shields is out of prison (Apr '13) 8 hr simple fact 19
Who is the next mayor Sun Toby 17
Night in the park Sun lllll 14
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Sun How Is The Fish 9,794
•••
•••
•••
•••

Walnut Ridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Walnut Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••