Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

Full story: SF Gate

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Comments (Page 228)

Showing posts 4,541 - 4,560 of4,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Milo Beddow

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Hillbilly and his jail grammar, you are a joke there buddy.
callehero

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Hillbilly your an idiot!! If u were anykind of a real mother fr u would keep your mouth shut n handle your buisness!! But instead you run your mouth like a teenage little wet cherry!! U pus !!
Hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

jagwire88 wrote:
Hey Hillbilly , dont you think you should tone it down some ? big brother is all over the place and dont forget the snitches..
ya your pob .right.jag.but i want then to no.sympathhy for them have none.do one no's when devlivery.is there they wont no.but thanks jagwiree88.i no who did it.time is on my side.more they me looking.and we got them.ty for word.you a cop.
Hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Milo Beddow wrote:
Hillbilly and his jail grammar, you are a joke there buddy.
love it.milo its prison garammer.i am a joke.got balls?show them.you think i am only one in this room.keep talking bicth.
Hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

callehero wrote:
Hillbilly your an idiot!! If u were anykind of a real mother fr u would keep your mouth shut n handle your buisness!! But instead you run your mouth like a teenage little wet cherry!! U pus !!
bicth calling me an idiot.i want them to no i am coming.not no wet cherry.dont mess with me.i no were i am going and who.so back off i would take that for real.(81)not only one in this shit hole.so run your mouth like my siter or get out.and dont worry about me being a men.i well t.c.b.you back off.
Hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

you and talk a good talk.a lot of people are asking about the mongol's .there is a truce .mongl's and (81)dont talk if you dont no.vago's.(lol)your over belive that.now call me a bicth.i will just sit back and (lol)read there page.(81)got biger.in corona riverside san berdoo.
Milo Beddow

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Hillbilly my girl you are the bitch.
Insider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

I agree milo, hillbilly aint sh&t oh look out theres others in this room ohh scary lol..
cali hulagen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Berdo is Vago country, they roam freely. 81 lost that teritory long time ago. Also cant blame everyone for a individuals actions. I personally dont think So Cal will be 81 country ever again, just saying cause its Mongol,Vago country..
cali hulagen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Little heads up too as far as i know wearing anykind of a 3 piece doesnt make u Super Man we all bleed Red.. no matter what cut u wear so stop it hillywilly u sound silly hilly..
insider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Hey hillysilly ohh ohhh wait ohh theres others ohhhh scary. Your bros should smack u around some to teach u how to keep your mouth silenced ssshhhh....u sure your 81? I think ur prettending. Your a supporter or hang around cause 81 wouldnt allow u to run your trap
Hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

to all .slow your roll .you dont no me.you boys have a bush down there.for all you known i could be a cop.(lol)roll with that.
Nofool

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Hillbilly wrote:
to all .slow your roll .you dont no me.you boys have a bush down there.for all you known i could be a cop.(lol)roll with that.
No your not carol
WOW

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Hillbilly wrote:
Dude you are an ass clown.
Hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

will ty wow i love you too xoxo
Hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

nofool carol:? not a biker.not a cop?who am i.you no all.tell us all carol.xoxo
Hillbilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

cali hulagen wrote:
Berdo is Vago country, they roam freely. 81 lost that teritory long time ago. Also cant blame everyone for a individuals actions. I personally dont think So Cal will be 81 country ever again, just saying cause its Mongol,Vago country..
(lol)i would not play a game on you.go to mongol's page in corona.mongol's and (81)a truce.dont belive me go to there page.someone is going to get rolled up.and packing.berdo is (81)home .we dont show and you think vagos put us out.god got to love an a stupid person.grace&mency.on green but ask me i dont care.
cali hulagen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

U really dont know what your talking about at all ! Truce are u kidding me! U aint no 81 damn wana be!! What just happened in Oregon at the rally ? Oh u dont know? 81 had a booth at the rally. Mongols rolled up told 81 they had 15 min. To pack up n leave and they did look it up.
cali hulagen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Hey hillybilly just cause 1 idiot doesnt know what hes takin about and post something doesnt mean its true!!
hillybilly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

hulagen i agree.to all you s.o.a .lover's if you dont no.lewis johnny aka kip is dead wendnesday night.it dont matter now but was a suspected in the killing of a 70 year old women.the women was dead inside her home.so s.o.a.played there game got paid.i bet its over.to hulagen do you no that.go to mongol's page there web in corona ca.not doing work for you.so go.read your self.i am 6'6" 240 lbs no fat.want my bio page.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,541 - 4,560 of4,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Walnut Discussions

Search the Walnut Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bruno24 15,672
17-year-old victim of suspected gang shooting m... (Jun '08) 7 hr Anaheim 714 70
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr Blubbering 7,304
Man fatally wounded in Baldwin Park shooting 8 hr Zero Biro 103
Ok then ! I'll make it clear! Crack pipes are s... (Jan '10) 9 hr La Merced Dude 18
Antonin Scalia has problems 9 hr Courting power 6
La puente shows us the way. 12 hr Sunset 6
•••
•••

Walnut News Video

•••
•••

Walnut Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Walnut People Search