More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 Full story: news.yahoo.com 10,144

BEEBE, Ark. – Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area. Full Story
Dr Viking Phd

San Jose, CA

#6375 Jun 27, 2012
LINOLOOL-Narcotic. Cause CNS disorders.“respiratory disturbances”…Attracts bees.” In animal test: ataxic gait, reduced spontaneous motor activity and depression…development of respiratory disturbances leading to death.”…”depressed frog heart activity.

PENTANE-Danger—Harmful if inhaled; extremely flammable. Keep away from heat…Avoid breathing vapor.”“Inhalation of vapors may cause headache, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, and irritation of respiratory tract and loss of consciousness. Repeated inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression. Contact can cause eye irritation. Prolonged exposure may cause dermatitis (skin rash).”

Do Fabric Softeners Make You Sick?

Exposure can result from the outgassing of vented dryers or from treated fabrics (e.g., clothes, sheets, towels), which are in close proximity to you. Questions to ponder:

*Have you been enjoying a walk in the neighborhood and found you have suddenly fallen without realizing why?

*Do you get a numb feeling in the side of your face—and the doctors can’t find the reason?

*Do you get a sudden onset of dizziness or a headache?

*Fabric softeners, like other fragrant products, contain petrochemicals, used in untested combination. These chemicals can adversely affect the central nervous system (CNS)—your brain and spine.

*CNS exposure symptoms include: aphasia, blurred vision, disorientation, dizziness, headaches, hunger memory loss, numbness in face, pain in neck and spine.

*CNS disorders include: Alzheimer’s Disease, Attention Deficit Disorder, Dementia, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Seizures, Strokes, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
*If you use fabric softens liquid or sheets STOP
Save the container as evidence—doctors can request analysis.
If made ill by fabric softener used by another person give product name if known. Provide a description of your symptoms.
Take this paper to your doctor to help document your symptoms.
Dr Viking Phd

San Jose, CA

#6376 Jun 27, 2012
At this time one of the "SOURCE INGREDIENTS" comming from MEXICO, is the most used "CHEMICAL AGENT" to push a chemcal attack on America. it name is :

********** S U A V I T E L **********

A fabric softener distributed by Colgate Palmolive of MEXICO !

Be aware. Be alert. We are under a Chemical Attack...
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#6377 Jun 27, 2012
Okay Doc Viking, you've scared the shit out of me, but will the blackbirds be safe?
Dr Viking Phd

United States

#6378 Jun 27, 2012
Old Army wrote:
Okay Doc Viking, you've scared the shit out of me, but will the blackbirds be safe?
@@@@@@@@@@
Your question is diffacult to answer. The affects of what can only be described as ** "proprietary" protected from disclosure.

We (refering to all of Americas consumers) do not have any idea as to what is being dumped into the air. I will attach a "TOXOCOLOGY Report" on the analized contents of "Vapor Samples Collected" by carbon canster.

They are as follows: Check my previous post of "Dryer Exhaust Toxocology"...

Absolutly America is currently under "CHEMICAL ATTACK". Seems there are Corporate ties to this agression. Hinged on a Labor supply. Funded thru a "SUBSITY PROGRAMS" using Investors as Comand and Staff to manage Occupying troops from an oposing force geared to over throw the Constitution. By a Majority take over.

I am sure there is more data. Any research and input will be helpful. Currently we are attempting to advise,Should any chemical odor be detected.
"Shelter in Place" or Escape if possible.

All Government Agency's refuse to reconize all scientific data and the deaths which have occured.

Be aware. Be alert. America is Currently Under an Active ATTACK !

**definition
pro·pri·e·tar·y

[ prə pr ə tčrree ]

relating to owners or ownership: relating to an owner, ownership, or something owned
privately owned: privately owned and run
exhibiting characteristics of ownership: exhibiting characteristics that indicate ownership of somebody or something

Synonyms: branded, exclusive, patented, registered, trademarked, copyrighted, named, brand-named
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#6379 Jun 27, 2012
Methinks the "Doctor" is full of shit.
Dr Viking Phd

San Jose, CA

#6380 Jun 27, 2012
Old Army wrote:
"Time will Tell."
myrtle

United States

#6381 Jun 27, 2012
does all that tie into agenda 21 and the illuminators? i've been reading about these things,very concerning.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6382 Jun 28, 2012
Old Army wrote:
a fecal Physician

Location hidden

#6383 Jun 28, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> One likes to strike with his fornt legs when your are giving him his bottle. My wife has a bruse on he thigh where she got kicked when she picked one of them up. I wonder about the humming birds. Last year we had dozens at our feeders. This year we only have two. I have not seen many this year?
I wonder if it is the hot dry weather on the humming birds,baby deer can kick a hundred times in a blink of an eye try catching frant legs with one hand and the bottle with the other but they will settle down in a few weeks
Dr Viking

United States

#6384 Jun 28, 2012
Looking for a prostate exam ?

Go check your Government Health Care Plan.

Location hidden

#6385 Jun 29, 2012
Dr Viking wrote:
Looking for a prostate exam ?
Go check your Government Health Care Plan.
just had my yearly ct scan no need for a finger wave(good news still cancer free 3 years after the fight of my life)
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#6386 Jun 29, 2012
myrtle wrote:
does all that tie into agenda 21 and the illuminators? i've been reading about these things,very concerning.
I used to laugh at these sort of things. Now I know that secret societies are very common. I have been invited to join two diferent ones. I declined because It might cause me to becompeled to do things that could endanger my immortal soul. The NWO does indeed exist. The UN agenda is the NWO agenda. The dissappearance of the jobs & and the wealth of the so called middle class couldnt of worked better than if it was planned. If it looks like a duck and Quacks like a duck its a duck. The redistrubution of the USA,s wealth was on purpose. Clinton signed the free trade acts. The EPA laws and other goverment regs hurt buisnesses & farmers. The jacked up fuel prices. The myth that mans activities cause glowbull warming & selling carbon tax will fix climate change .All these things had a hidden agenda of stealing the USA,s productivity and redistrubuting our wealth. The Patriot act Does away with the US citizens counstitional rights. The whole shebang was planned by the UN and NWO. Even the US supreme court is compromised. Im old and it dont matter very much to me personally. However My grandchildren wont have the freedoms & opportunities I have been fortunate to have been blessed with. And their isnt any difference in partys .both partys are responsible for the decline of the USA.Their isnt a viable ballott box or political solution. All you can do is vote for whom you percieve as the lesser evil.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6387 Jun 29, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>I used to laugh at these sort of things. Now I know that secret societies are very common. I have been invited to join two diferent ones. I declined because It might cause me to becompeled to do things that could endanger my immortal soul. The NWO does indeed exist. The UN agenda is the NWO agenda. The dissappearance of the jobs & and the wealth of the so called middle class couldnt of worked better than if it was planned. If it looks like a duck and Quacks like a duck its a duck. The redistrubution of the USA,s wealth was on purpose. Clinton signed the free trade acts. The EPA laws and other goverment regs hurt buisnesses & farmers. The jacked up fuel prices. The myth that mans activities cause glowbull warming & selling carbon tax will fix climate change .All these things had a hidden agenda of stealing the USA,s productivity and redistrubuting our wealth. The Patriot act Does away with the US citizens counstitional rights. The whole shebang was planned by the UN and NWO. Even the US supreme court is compromised. Im old and it dont matter very much to me personally. However My grandchildren wont have the freedoms & opportunities I have been fortunate to have been blessed with. And their isnt any difference in partys .both partys are responsible for the decline of the USA.Their isnt a viable ballott box or political solution. All you can do is vote for whom you percieve as the lesser evil.
amen!

Location hidden

#6388 Jun 29, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>I used to laugh at these sort of things. Now I know that secret societies are very common. I have been invited to join two diferent ones. I declined because It might cause me to becompeled to do things that could endanger my immortal soul. The NWO does indeed exist. The UN agenda is the NWO agenda. The dissappearance of the jobs & and the wealth of the so called middle class couldnt of worked better than if it was planned. If it looks like a duck and Quacks like a duck its a duck. The redistrubution of the USA,s wealth was on purpose. Clinton signed the free trade acts. The EPA laws and other goverment regs hurt buisnesses & farmers. The jacked up fuel prices. The myth that mans activities cause glowbull warming & selling carbon tax will fix climate change .All these things had a hidden agenda of stealing the USA,s productivity and redistrubuting our wealth. The Patriot act Does away with the US citizens counstitional rights. The whole shebang was planned by the UN and NWO. Even the US supreme court is compromised. Im old and it dont matter very much to me personally. However My grandchildren wont have the freedoms & opportunities I have been fortunate to have been blessed with. And their isnt any difference in partys .both partys are responsible for the decline of the USA.Their isnt a viable ballott box or political solution. All you can do is
for whom you percieve as the lesser evil.
amen!

Location hidden

#6389 Jun 29, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>Yep If there is a burn ban and no fireworks they will hafta blame this years bird kill on sumthin else.
i never thought about that!

Location hidden

#6390 Jun 29, 2012
Paul wrote:
Don't have time to read all the other comments. In 2010, there were 2,000 birds that fell AND thousands of fish that went belly up. This was due to Phosgene gas confiscated from Iraq and dumped from planes coming out of PB Arsenal. John Wheeler was murdered two days later for attempting to expose this. In 2011, they killed some birds with fireworks to throw people with short attention spans and memories off the trail.
and where do you get ur information and why aren't you worried about being killed for telling your story?
Huh

Little Rock, AR

#6391 Jun 29, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Yep If there is a burn ban and no fireworks they will hafta blame this years bird kill on sumthin else.
It will be Bush's fault
Dundee Magnolia AR

United States

#6392 Jun 29, 2012
One day i was mowing a buisness lot in magnolia AR.in September 2011. and noticed the sky was grided with chemtrails.and i seen 3 redwing blackbids on the ground that couldnt fly but 2 or 3 feet without them trying to catch there breath. seems like redwing blackbirds have small lungs. and cannot take the chemtrail spray from planes.
cooookeee

San Jose, CA

#6393 Jun 29, 2012
Finally "OBAMA" can show his Love for "Erick Holder".

Now that the court up held same sex
marirage.

Obama can KISS Holser in Public showing his real love.
Daddy Redwing

Greenbrier, AR

#6394 Jul 1, 2012
Dundee Magnolia AR wrote:
One day i was mowing a buisness lot in magnolia AR.in September 2011. and noticed the sky was grided with chemtrails.and i seen 3 redwing blackbids on the ground that couldnt fly but 2 or 3 feet without them trying to catch there breath. seems like redwing blackbirds have small lungs. and cannot take the chemtrail spray from planes.
Sure our lungs are small, but have you seen the size of our junk!!
That probably explains the shortness of breath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waldenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 33 min Barney the Fool 30,261
taylor lattimore 2 hr shana 8
james tucker 4 hr FarmHillGirl 2
Deanna M. Dukes... (Sep '12) 15 hr Nashvillenow 3
77-20 19 hr player as well 13
cj kemp Mon mimi 6
theives cherry valley ar Sun guest 2
Waldenburg Dating
Find my Match

Waldenburg People Search