Hawaii flooding: Governor declares disaster on two islands

Mar 7, 2012 Full story: Los Angeles Times

Anyone dreaming of a sunny winter break in Hawaii this week can forget it: Gov. Neil Abercrombie has declared a disaster on the islands of Kauai and Oahu after days of relentless rain that caused flooding, mudslides, waterspouts, hail and dangerously high surf.

Full Story

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Mar 8, 2012
"I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected him from your city. And don't wonder why he hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for his help because he might not be there."

--Pat Robertson, after the city of Dover, Pennsylvania voted to boot the current school board, which instituted an intelligent design policy that led to a federal trial

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 8, 2012
ATTENTION: HAWAII'S GOVENOR ASSURES OBAMA THAT HE WILL KEEP HIS BC DRY......if he can every find it.
Obama2012

Belle Vernon, PA

#3 Mar 8, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
"I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected him from your city. And don't wonder why he hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for his help because he might not be there."
--Pat Robertson, after the city of Dover, Pennsylvania voted to boot the current school board, which instituted an intelligent design policy that led to a federal trial
Please do all a huge favor and STFU. You have nothing of value.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wailua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kapaa Music Thread (Apr '12) Nov 25 Musikologist 15
New record temperatures set at Lihue, Honolulu ... Oct '14 Joe Balls 1
Food bank delivers to a community in need Sep '14 Katy Means 1
Kauai Water Department wins approval of explora... (Oct '12) Sep '14 Seth Ashford 2
A new lava flow begins as another ends Jul '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Father Gets Probation for Making Son Walk 1 Mile (May '14) Jun '14 Warren Jones 2
Lava breakouts at Kilauea attract geologists' a... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Wailua Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wailua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wailua News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wailua

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:16 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:16PM