|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

willow mom wrote:
Not True, your so full of crap. No one wants to see a pet abused by breeders or the average pet owner. As for as the dogs being seized they should be given to a rescue group or sold to pay the fines MODA is handing out. The state AG has recently filed charges against a willow springs breeder for being unlicensed and not providing proper care to her dogs. You'd be surprised the amount of people that are breaking the law. MO state laws says anyone having over 3 unspayed females over 6 months of age, must have a breeders license or register as a hobby breeder. So the people in violation are the unlicensed kennels and people that have several dogs but too cheap or lazy to spay them. I have bought both of my dogs from licensed breeders, both dogs were healthy and socialized.
Pussywillow you are living in a dream world, It takes money to rescue dogs, just like it takes money to raise all of the BLACK CHILDREN on WELFARE. Guess what ? The BLACKS win on the Free Handouts from the Government each and everytime. So if you can convince the U.S. Government the pooches are more important and they deserve the earmarked funds over the BLACKS more power to you! Until then all seized and unclaimed dogs should be exported over to China and Singapore and other Asian dog eating countries that will pay a premium for these unwanted animals. If you can sway the Asians into eating the BLACKS instead that would be even better yet!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Not TRUE what are you raving about? This is on Prop not anything else so take your talk and go somewhere else
Reader

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
Not TRUE what are you raving about? This is on Prop not anything else so take your talk and go somewhere else
Maybe you should open your mind and close your legs it makes perfect sense.
Moonbabe

Bonnots Mill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Not True and Reader must be the same person. Obivously racist, and hates dogs. BTW several people of different races get handouts! Maybe Reader should pack it up and move to Asia,where no one could understand his left field ideas.
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Puppies should be served with a white wine.
Re Tired

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Here we are now dealing with what the UN INFORMED FOOL VOTERS passed and what we now have to live with from now on .Isn't it just AMAZEING how AMERICA is so LOST IN A CLOUD on REAL LIFE ????
Moon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Re Tired wrote:
Here we are now dealing with what the UN INFORMED FOOL VOTERS passed and what we now have to live with from now on .Isn't it just AMAZEING how AMERICA is so LOST IN A CLOUD on REAL LIFE ????
YES it is!!!!!!!!!!
dog chow

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

These posts get funnier and funnier. You are arguing about animals that if you should become disabled and couldn't feed them, within days you would become lunch. This is a pack animal you're talking about. Having owned wolves, I can guarantee, animals have no loyalty outside their own pack. Your puppy mill horsepuckey may work with the PC crowd, but when it comes right down to it, if times got rough with no food sources available, you WOULD eat "Fluffy". You can insist otherwise, but you would. Keep your silly attitudes and opinions for your "pets". I don't have pets. I have working dogs. One of their jobs is to keep the animal population down by killing ANY animal that crosses the property line. I don't approve of my grandson being bit under any circumstances, and my dogs don't care if it's a little toy rat dog or a full blown Dobie. Grow Up! This is none of your business, and as pack leader, when it is, I will inform you.
Plain truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

If you worked to get this on the ballet then your an idiot. You think because there is a new law that the lawbreakers wont break the law? There are laws in place already what we should do is enforce those laws but no you people just keep on making new laws and then those new laws get misinterpreted and pretty soon we have a brand new pile of crap to deal witb.
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

If people(dog breeders) had been taking proper care of their dogs(which they make their living off of) then this never would have come to the surface of a law. It's all the fault of breeders, having too many dogs ,not enough space, not feeding enough, no vet care, dirty water etc. Blame the puppy mill folks for the whole mess, their filthy kennels, with sick dogs,poorly bred dogs, started this whole thing.Their are many good dog breeders out there, who take very good care of their animals, this law does not impact them whatsoever.
Back Again

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Nigirs and dog packs are pretty much the same , exterminate all of them! there i said it.
cometland

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Back Again wrote:
Nigirs and dog packs are pretty much the same , exterminate all of them! there i said it.
Feel better now?
Back Again

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better now?
Why yes , THANK YOU VERY LITTLE!
animal lover

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Have your pets spayed and neutered!!!!! Get a rescue animal!!!!!!
wham

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

It is time to let it go people are not even up to voteing about this now.
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

This is over 2 years old now, and not up for another vote any time soon. it seems this thread has run it's course since"back again" has returned and it's gotten really nasty again. Since "Brenda" is back ,time to say bye bye.
Iagree

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Animal wrote:
Very good point "humane anyone". The "No" voters are voting no out of fear and paranoia. I for one don't live my life out of fear and paranoia. That's not a life for me and for so many dogs in this state, they have no life. I am appalled that anyone protesting against a "yes" on prop B would actually tell someone to read the proposition!(its that kind of stupidity that will get your cronies a loss on this bill-and i assure you it will) Are you serious? They go on and on about an "agenda" but shouldn't there be something said about the agenda by all the opponents? Hmmm, that, they seem to want to leave out....
What goes on in the puppy mills is horrible, it is hoarding of animals for greed, just ask any of them it is easy money. How about the one in Silex is it still running?
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Keep reporting them to local and state ASPCA, they will get shut down, it takes time but it works.Keep fighting the puupy mills and someday we will have none left.When it is no longer profitable to have these mills they will close. Stop buying puppies from pet stores,that is the main place they are sold to by brokers(such as Hunte Corp) it's all about money, no sales, mills dry up and shut down.

Fulton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

what
Back Again

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

aur56 wrote:
This is over 2 years old now, and not up for another vote any time soon. it seems this thread has run it's course since"back again" has returned and it's gotten really nasty again. Since "Brenda" is back ,time to say bye bye.
Just one thing WHO DIED AND PLACE YOU IN CHARGE? What are you TOPIX POLICE now or something? Whatever..I thought you were leaving?? Also , why is it everytime you walk past a dog they immediately sit and drag their butt? FREAK!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,221 - 6,240 of6,873
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vulcan Discussions

Search the Vulcan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 92,239
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Sun Funny 18,911
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 18 guest 262
affair Apr 16 steve and billie kelley 3
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Apr 14 guest 10,206
Jason Apr 9 Curious 1
Air-evac'd tonight Mar 23 WHO 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vulcan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Vulcan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE