Knox Native

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

I dated Kim Mullins a while back Like in 2004. I heard she died in a carwreck, is it true?
mommy

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Knox Native wrote:
I dated Kim Mullins a while back Like in 2004. I heard she died in a carwreck, is it true?
How old is she?
Knox Native

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

I'm pretty sure she was 32 or 33, had a son named austin, had a boob job.
common

Garner, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Thats a common name. The one who died was a pillhead.
uncalled for

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

that was not right to say. a young girl dies and she's called a pill head. but ask yourself who isn't. eather way she was a great person who would give you the shirt off her back. she was a great friend and we miss her
justafriend

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

I loved Kim. She may or may not have been a pillhead. But I can tell you this she was a GREAT person! I agree w/ uncalled for what you (common)said was not even right. The person asked if Kim had passed away not if she was on drugs. Knox Native it is the same one that you think it is. She would have been around 27 when she had the wreck. She went to school with me. I am sorry if you are just now finding out about it. I didn't hear about it till after they had buried her so I didn't get to go to the funeral. I really wished I would have.
cmmon

Garner, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

justafriend wrote:
I loved Kim. She may or may not have been a pillhead. But I can tell you this she was a GREAT person! I agree w/ uncalled for what you (common)said was not even right. The person asked if Kim had passed away not if she was on drugs. Knox Native it is the same one that you think it is. She would have been around 27 when she had the wreck. She went to school with me. I am sorry if you are just now finding out about it. I didn't hear about it till after they had buried her so I didn't get to go to the funeral. I really wished I would have.
I dont think many people made it to the funeral. Probably mostly pillheads
love Kim

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

I was at the funeral and I AM NOT A PILLHEAD. Kim was a wonderful person with a kind heart. She may have had some troubles in her life but who are you to judge? She has already met the only one that can judge her for her mistakes. But I rest assured that when you pass you too shall meet HIM and will pay for the things you have said about someone who is no longer with us. I miss Kim every day. Do you people not think about the pain her family or TRUE freinds endure when you say the things you do??? RIP Kim..I will love u forever!!!!
Cousin

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Yes Kim Passed away Back in November of 2008, If you didn't know her and just heard things from other people then you have no reason to talk. Everyone makes mistakes and the one thing she did do right was take care of her son. Please stop talking bad about her.
gobust

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

go bust another pill up and shut up. not everyone is a pillhead as you claim.
its me

Chavies, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

do anyone no of kim dotson of virgie
not a longforker

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

I didnt know her but I thank bull talking about someone who has passed.you soulnd like a real peice of work.I hope nothing like this never happen to anyone in your famliy or frends.
like to know

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

she is just a piece of crap
virgie kid

Eastern, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Please tell me this isn't the Kim Mullins from Beefhide whose dad worked for Solid Waste at Robinson creek...we have been friends for years and lost track of each other...she might have some problems but I've never seen a more pure heart in a person
yesitws

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

virgie kid wrote:
Please tell me this isn't the Kim Mullins from Beefhide whose dad worked for Solid Waste at Robinson creek...we have been friends for years and lost track of each other...she might have some problems but I've never seen a more pure heart in a person
she did live on beefhide a longtime ago. So, it is probally the same one. She did pass away. It is really sad that a life was lost so young, and now her son is without a mother and he didn't even have a father. So, how you idiots can come on here and show your ignorance to the world is completely and utterly ridiculous!!!!! Sickening!!!!!!!

“Love me an ice cold Dasani!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

yesitws wrote:
<quoted text>she did live on beefhide a longtime ago. So, it is probally the same one. She did pass away. It is really sad that a life was lost so young, and now her son is without a mother and he didn't even have a father. So, how you idiots can come on here and show your ignorance to the world is completely and utterly ridiculous!!!!! Sickening!!!!!!!
I didn't know Kim had passed either. May I ask how she passed?
yesitws

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

car accident
A friend

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Judged:

Yes it was Kim Mullins that lived on Beefhide that died. She wrecked her car coming around a curve. I went to the funeral and so many people that loves her was there. She may have had an addiction problem but that didnt make her a bad person! She had a heart of gold. If you were her friend she would have your back no matter what. I remember I went to Marlows once and it was my first (and only time) that I went there. Some old man kept trying to grab on me when he would walk by and Kim was there. She came over and was talking to me and when he came by and did it again she socked him right in the mouth! It was so funny and kinda sweet. She stood up for me because she knows I am a very shy person that doesnt really speak up for myself.
She is still loved by so many people (including me) and when ignorant people get on here and say bad things about her it hurts us, not her. She is an angel in heaven now and no one can hurt her now. But you can hurt her family and friends. So please, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Kim was Awesome and i loved her she always treated me like i was her best friend . She had no reason to but she did she may have done pills or what ever but she had a heart of GOLD ... If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything!!!!!
OMG

Phelps, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

cmmon wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think many people made it to the funeral. Probably mostly pillheads
I am thinking not many people will make it o yours either. Probably mostly a@@holes like yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Virgie Discussions

Search the Virgie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TJ Litafik 7 min TJ 4 Mayor 39
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min uninformed idiot 179
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 25 min Jen 21,169
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 28 min Musikologist 3,385
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 31 min Musikologist 606
helper needed 37 min Mabel 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Le Jimbo 146,893
•••
•••
•••
•••

Virgie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Virgie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••