Vinita Man Killed In Missouri Police Chase - News9.com - Oklaho...

An Oklahoma man was killed Wednesday afternoon in Missouri by a man fleeing from police. Full Story
TONYI

Garrettsville, OH

#1 May 30, 2009
Before this chase and crash, Cayden had a father he loved and now he is fatherless. This sweet little guy is in the hospital with brain injuries and will never again share a moment with his father. What a pity. SHAME on the POLICE
Tony

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 30, 2009
TONYI wrote:
Before this chase and crash, Cayden had a father he loved and now he is fatherless. This sweet little guy is in the hospital with brain injuries and will never again share a moment with his father. What a pity. SHAME on the POLICE
Oh I get it. The police should let all criminal rapists, robbers and killers escape justice so they can rape, rob, and kill more people. What planet did you say you were from?
OKIE

AOL

#3 May 30, 2009
Yes the police are Untouchable until they screw up but a chase at that speed is going to hurt anyone in the way whether it be law enforcement or an innocent citizen. These high speed chases need to be stopped, You know they had a tag number vehicle description etc and knew where to find the owner. did not have to endanger the public and could have dealt with it in another manner... But The law enforcement so called profesionals want it his/her way, NOW !!!) I hope you never get in the way of one of these SUPREME beings who are above any law in his/her own eyes and will lie to keep it that way..
Tony

Phoenix, AZ

#4 May 30, 2009
What if the car is stolen? A lot of good it will be to track down and arrest the owner!

Once they get a helicopter up to track the criminals on the ground, the police can back off, but not until them. Otherwise the bad guys can get away. Maybe they'll drive into your garage, close the door and hold you at gunpoint while they rape you and your wife. Won't you be glad that the cops followed your advice and called off their chase, just so the criminals could rape you?

What a bunch of clueless morons!
The Phantom

Edmond, OK

#5 May 30, 2009
The Pigs in this chase should have stopped chasing after reaching these speeds for some time.
Jake

Carmel, IN

#6 Jun 16, 2009
Tony wrote:
What if the car is stolen? A lot of good it will be to track down and arrest the owner!
Once they get a helicopter up to track the criminals on the ground, the police can back off, but not until them. Otherwise the bad guys can get away. Maybe they'll drive into your garage, close the door and hold you at gunpoint while they rape you and your wife. Won't you be glad that the cops followed your advice and called off their chase, just so the criminals could rape you?
What a bunch of clueless morons!
Read the story you clueless moron. The cops knew who this guy was -- they were attempting to arrest him on another charge. The dangerous high-speed chase was unnecessary -- they could have picked up the guy later.
Used to be a Cop

Irving, TX

#7 Jun 16, 2009
He killed himself. Really stupid.
Fort Worth PD Lieutenant 14 years.

“A witty saying proves nothing.”

Since: Sep 08

Bethany, OK

#8 Jun 16, 2009
Used to be a Cop wrote:
He killed himself. Really stupid.
Fort Worth PD Lieutenant 14 years.
The cop involved in this killed himself? That must have been some guilt if so. My best regards to the family in the accident. Hope that little boy recovers quickly. Its a shame he lost his father.
oh no

Inola, OK

#9 Jun 16, 2009
God be with Cayden. I'm gonna have to agree, the cops knew who this guy was, there was no need in keeping a chase at those speeds and endangering innocent others....and now a good man has lost his life, a wife her husband and a child his father.
As for the man who was running, yeah he killed himself during the chase, but I have no smpathy for him, only his family and the man who died and his family. These high speed chases need looked at closer........to protect the innocent. jmo
Steve

Edmond, OK

#10 Jun 17, 2009
The cops knew where to pick him up later. All they did was put innocent drivers in danger by chasing this guy at such a high speed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vinita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr DoesntMatter 76,180
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 19 hr Joyce 2,722
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Tue Joyce 11,303
Cherokees to assist CDIB card applicants (Apr '08) Sep 27 Charles 118
Wanted bounty hunter turns himself in (May '10) Sep 21 equalizer76 42
Markwayne Mullin Sucks! (Mar '14) Sep 2 lquestf 13
Northeast Oklahoma Correctional Center (Dec '06) Aug '14 Waiting4myhubby 57

Tornado Watch for Craig County was issued at October 01 at 2:40PM CDT

Vinita Dating
Find my Match

Vinita Jobs

Vinita People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vinita News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vinita