Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
lady in blue

Louisville, KY

#23517 Aug 14, 2012
I have been on here under a couple of names, but I only come back to read you wtf because you are so funny. You have a wicked sense of humor and I love that.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23518 Aug 15, 2012
lady in blue wrote:
I have been on here under a couple of names, but I only come back to read you wtf because you are so funny. You have a wicked sense of humor and I love that.
Thank you.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23519 Aug 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Not funny Turd Stewie.
I didn't do it for you, dickey!

Houston, TX

#23520 Aug 15, 2012
Five doctors went to on a duck hunt: a GP, a pediatrician, a psychiatrist, a surgeon, and a pathologist.

After a while a bird came winging overhead, the GP raised his shogun but didnt shoot because he wasnt sure if it was a duck or not.

The pediatrician also raised his gun, but then he wasnt sure if it was a male or female duck, so he didnt shoot.

The psychiatrist raised his gun and then thought, I know thats a duck, but does the duck know its a duck?

The surgeon was the only one who shot. Boom!! He blew it away. Then he turned to the pathologist and said,Go see if that was a duck.
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#23521 Aug 15, 2012
Stick with the old jokes, old "joke" Stevie Louise Turd Blossom....
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23522 Aug 15, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't do it for you, dickey!
I told you to quit thinkng about my dickie.

Houston, TX

#23523 Aug 16, 2012
A man was walking down the street when he came across a body lying on the sidewalk. He ran to a phone and called 911.

The operator asked him where he was and the man replied,Im on Sycamore Drive.

How do you spell that? the operator asked.

S-i-c-k the man began.No, s-i-c-a.. no, s-i-k-a. Oh hell, let me drag him over to Lake street and Ill call you back!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23524 Aug 16, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A man was walking down the street when he came across a body lying on the sidewalk. He ran to a phone and called 911.
The operator asked him where he was and the man replied,Im on Sycamore Drive.
How do you spell that? the operator asked.
S-i-c-k the man began.No, s-i-c-a.. no, s-i-k-a. Oh hell, let me drag him over to Lake street and Ill call you back!
Probably died because Romney ended Medicare Turd Stewie.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#23525 Aug 16, 2012
Biggest political election of our time, yet Small Stevie is STILL A JOKE.... See white headed guy, THAT'S THE PROBLEM...
Mister Roach

Bowling Green, KY

#23526 Aug 16, 2012

This headline continues to give me the giggles. I'm glad you guys are keeping it alive. Bravo to you!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#23527 Aug 16, 2012
Mister Roach wrote:
This headline continues to give me the giggles. I'm glad you guys are keeping it alive. Bravo to you!
It should be stomped on.
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#23528 Aug 20, 2012
Smiley Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Like you do to Obama, right hypocrite ??? "Enjoy" life and quit being a POS racist....
lmao
John Gott Me

United States

#23530 Aug 22, 2012
Eat me a samage
rcv4978

Bellevue, WA

#23532 Aug 25, 2012
interesting
heard

Knoxville, TN

#23533 Aug 27, 2012
thast mean
lol

Greenup, KY

#23535 Aug 27, 2012
never gets old does it

Houston, TX

#23536 Aug 28, 2012
One of the matrons of the church was cooking a pot of her famous beans for the church potluck, and her son, Little Johnny, came running through the house, BB gun in one hand, and a handful of BBs in the other. He tripped and the BBs, naturally, went right into the pot of beans. Thinking it over, Little Johnny could think of no reason why he should risk punishment, so he said nothing. The dinner went well and, as usual, the beans were one of the favorite dishes.

The next day, the church secretary, Mary, called Little Johnny's mother and said, "Jane, your beans were delicious as usual, but what did you put in them this time?"

Jane replied, "Nothing new, why do you ask?"

"Well," said Mary, "This morning I bent over to feed the cat , and shot the canary!"

Since: Aug 12

Shelbyville, KY

#23537 Aug 28, 2012
Prince wrote:
I watched the video and with about four big guys pushing a small woman to the ground a fifth decided to come over and step on her head a couple of times after she had been completely subdued. Stay classy Kentucky.
i say she deserved it! and to pull off her wig!!! HAHAHA!just like the mastercard commercial......PRICELESS!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23538 Aug 28, 2012
Poor Canary!Thanks for the funny,Stevie.Been missing these.
dont step on nobody

West Liberty, KY

#23539 Aug 28, 2012
Please don't step on nobody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
academy of learning (Jul '13) 5 min Actual person 11
Brett Morris 12 min looking for someone 1
Replace Addington! Vote Blair! 12 min movin and grovin 10
Enough with Hollywood FEMINIST Movies & TV Show... 59 min no fatties 4 me 4
JE Berry is dishonest on HMH job losses 1 hr reality 3
Man charged after leading police on chase 1 hr Ace McMillan 1
Kyle Via 1 hr Yup 2
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match

Vine Grove Jobs