'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#39401 May 8, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Tell again...how the Tea Party Movement is becoming less relevant?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/08/lo...
...and tell me how the TPM is just another Republican shell game?
LUGER is ousted, Tea Party Movement is a s strong as ever!
LMAO the dude didn't even know what address was on his license!
He has been seen as weak for awhile. Beating him isn't exactly a coup.
He Man

Dahlonega, GA

#39402 May 8, 2012
Debbie says:
May 3, 2012 at 3:18 pm
People need to wake up! What is happening to our Country?? I don’t know who anyone else is supporting for President, but I am voting for Ron Paul. He is the only one that will go in there and use “EXECUTIVE ORDER” to repeal every unconstitutional “executive order” that has been signed by Obama and any unconstitutional law our traitors in Congress and Senate have voted for. I cannot fathom why people keep voting for corrupt politicians who are owned by big banks. People better wake up and realize that Ron Paul is NOT crazy. He is the only one that can save this Country! I wish people would turn off the damned TV and educate themselves! He is doing very well with delegates and we will most likely have a brokered convention, but we have plenty of other States that have not voted yet. If the main-stream media and corrupt Establishment GOP would report the TRUTH, then Ron Paul would have overwhelming support. And he is the ONLY candidate that can beat Obama in November. Romney does not have the support of Democrats, Independents, and Libertarians that Ron Paul does. People better get on board with the Defender of the Constitution, or we will have no Constitution to defend!

And I agree with her 100%..
Rationality

Kuttawa, KY

#39403 May 8, 2012
Then again, the teabagger will probably be an easier candidate for the Democrat to beat than Lugar.
He Man

Dahlonega, GA

#39404 May 8, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a photo of any American president besides Obama that bows to the waist to any king.
There are bows of politeness, and bows of subservience. Obama gave an unmistakable bow of subservience, head below the waist.
You will not see any other monarch bow in such a way to any monarch they are not surrendering to. They greet each other as equals, which means they do not offer their head to the other monarch, which is the symbolic gesture of the bow of the head below the waist.
You are very ignorant of protocols.
In Obamas defense,He thought his majestys fly was open so he just did what came natural to him,He bowed to no one,LMFAO!!!!

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#39405 May 8, 2012
Rationality wrote:
Then again, the teabagger will probably be an easier candidate for the Democrat to beat than Lugar.
True.
Democrats were hoping for this win.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39407 May 8, 2012
WASHINGTON — Veteran Indiana Sen. Richard Lugar lost a bitter challenge from the right flank of his own Republican Party Tuesday night, his nearly four-decade career in the Senate ended by a tea party-backed GOP foe.

Also Tuesday, North Carolina voters weighed a gay-marriage ban and Democrats were picking a nominee to challenge Republican Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in a June recall election, contests that overshadowed Mitt Romney's unstoppable progress toward the GOP presidential nomination.
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/may/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39408 May 8, 2012
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
Hey Solomon......What DOES "CAIR" stand for??????....;-)
Jay

Paris, TN

#39409 May 8, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lunatic let's have documention on you friggen idiocy
Do you ever look up anything for yourself? All you know how to do is shoot off your mouth and call people names. How old are you?

I've already put this on here once.

Here you go. AGAIN!

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release March 16, 2012
Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness
EXECUTIVE ORDER

NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS

Home • Briefing Room • Presidential Actions • Executive Orders

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
lol

Glasgow, KY

#39410 May 8, 2012
<quoted text>
True.
lol RuhRoh!!! You come off like Pee Wee Herman...yeah, us democrats meant to do that! Democrats were hoping for this one??? Why? So you could start crying about the "teabaggers" strength at the polls? There's a CHANGE that's coming that will send you packing for the motherland. Your freebies are going, going, gone! See ya!
Jay

Paris, TN

#39411 May 8, 2012
<quoted text>
*rolls eyes*
How do you people even live your lives being so gullible.
Regulations are not laws. Any regulation has to have the authority of law behind it and ONLY congress can enact laws.
For instance, the law may allow the government to dictate how much training a captain of a passenger ship must have. A regulation would say the captain must have 300 hours of training.
standardizing it with countries we have maritime agreements with may add or subtract from the amount of time required (Note, no changes in the law, just in the regulation).
Would make it simpler to deal with gaps in international law.

What is it about the words "EXECUTIVE ORDER" that you don't understand?

Who said anything about "Regulations?"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39412 May 8, 2012
Login | Subscribe

Contributors
History

Emmerich de Vattel

Emmerich de Vattel,(born April 25, 1714, Couvet, Neuchâtel, Switz.—died Dec. 28, 1767, Neuchâtel), Swiss jurist who, in Le Droit des gens (1758; “The Law of Nations”), applied a theory of natural law to international relations.

------[[[His treatise was especially influential in the United States because his principles of liberty and equality coincided with the ideals expressed in the Declaration of Independence.]]]]]]---

In particular, his defense of neutrality and his rules for commerce between neutral and belligerent states were considered authoritative in the U.S.

Vattel’s work was, as he acknowledged, a popularization of Jus gentium (1749; “The Law of Nations”),...(100 of 135 words)

To continue reading, activate your
no-risk Free Trial to Britannica Online.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/624...
He Man

Dahlonega, GA

#39413 May 8, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you see he rolls his eyes which is common place for the ignorant,LMFAO!!!

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#39414 May 8, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
lol RuhRoh!!! You come off like Pee Wee Herman...yeah, us democrats meant to do that! Democrats were hoping for this one??? Why? So you could start crying about the "teabaggers" strength at the polls? There's a CHANGE that's coming that will send you packing for the motherland. Your freebies are going, going, gone! See ya!
No stupid, actual polling showed the democrat stronger against Mourdock than Lugar.
Who the democrats were hoping for was no secret.
Hell, wouldn't surprise me to learn that there was a strong democrat showing at the polls ;-)
He Man

Dahlonega, GA

#39415 May 8, 2012
Them Dims, They just make it up as they go,Nice little peasants,So obedient even when they know not what they speak of..
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39416 May 8, 2012
<quoted text>
No stupid, actual polling showed the democrat stronger against Mourdock than Lugar.
Who the democrats were hoping for was no secret.
Hell, wouldn't surprise me to learn that there was a strong democrat showing at the polls ;-)
Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR)

Here ya go Solomon....
Thought I'd let you EAT some Humble Pie to go with that CROW!!!!....;-)

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#39418 May 8, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own post.
Do you bother to read the stuff you post or are you like American Lady? Just post anything she finds with a few matching words.
Jay wrote:
Obama Has Signed ANOTHER Martial Law Executive Order --
Obama's preparations to institute MARTIAL LAW IN AMERICA are coming together quickly..........deleted garbage).........
What is a regulation? A law. So what is actually being attempted here is a standardization of international law. It is an absolute violation of the Constitution for the United States to legislate our law outside of our borders.".......... more deleted garbage).........
I understand Executive Orders quite well. Every President in modern history has used them.
One of the privileges of the Presidential office is being in charge of all federal agencies including those charged with enforcing regulations.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#39419 May 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR)
Here ya go Solomon....
Thought I'd let you EAT some Humble Pie to go with that CROW!!!!....;-)
LMAO What the hell are you rambling about?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39420 May 8, 2012
Of course SOME of those web sites you "can't" go to....wasn't "scrubbed"......
They just (let me twink my nose)disappeared on their own......

Like "Majic".....;-)
He Man

Dahlonega, GA

#39421 May 8, 2012
LMAO!!!!!

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#39422 May 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Of course SOME of those web sites you "can't" go to....wasn't "scrubbed"......
They just (let me twink my nose)disappeared on their own......
Like "Majic".....;-)
You don't know how to use Google cache moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica, don, michelle 25 min stephanie 7
kelsi walling. (Mar '11) 1 hr Citizen 7
ciara bagley 1 hr Friend 3
Haunted, cursed, just bad vibes??? 4 hr RAC 8
Aaron D Hardy (Apr '14) 6 hr quack 13
paige russell 9 hr trh employee 1
samantha (Henderson) Albrecht 9 hr interested 1
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match

Vine Grove People Search