'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
35,761 - 35,780 of 150,212 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39393
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Jay wrote:
Obama Has Signed ANOTHER Martial Law Executive Order --
Obama's preparations to institute MARTIAL LAW IN AMERICA are coming together quickly.
FIRST, he signed an Executive Order, for so-called "National Defense Resources Preparedness" -- that would give him DICTATOR POWERS whenever he decides he "needs" them.
THEN, he signed ANOTHER "Executive Order", this time to take control of America's domestic natural gas production.
NOW, he's done it AGAIN -- Barack Hussein Obama has signed YET ANOTHER Executive Order... declaring INTERNATIONAL LAW for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
As reported by blogger Henry Shivley:
"On May 1, 2012, our Glorious Leader, Premier Barack Obama AKA Barry Soetoro AKA Barry the Rat, signed yet another Executive Order - Promoting International Regulatory Cooperation. This dictate is designed to standardize regulations between the United States and its so-called trading partners.
What is a regulation? A law. So what is actually being attempted here is a standardization of international law. It is an absolute violation of the Constitution for the United States to legislate our law outside of our borders."
And what exactly can this latest unconstitutional Executive Order lead to? As Shivley states, "Considering the many international security agreements the traitors occupying our highest seats of power have entered into, this latest executive order can absolutely be used to institute gun confiscation laws/regulations, without any consent by our Congress or our Judicial. And once these foreign laws are brought to the United States under the various security agreements, foreign troops will be brought in to enforce the foreign laws upon the people of the United States."
*rolls eyes*
How do you people even live your lives being so gullible.
Regulations are not laws. Any regulation has to have the authority of law behind it and ONLY congress can enact laws.
For instance, the law may allow the government to dictate how much training a captain of a passenger ship must have. A regulation would say the captain must have 300 hours of training.
standardizing it with countries we have maritime agreements with may add or subtract from the amount of time required (Note, no changes in the law, just in the regulation).
Would make it simpler to deal with gaps in international law.
HillBilly Bone

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39394
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats = Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Howard Dean..... I could go on.
That is why I am NOT a Democrat!!!!
Shameful liars and freaks ?
two weerd

Recife, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39395
May 8, 2012
 
four words

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39396
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of crap. There are a hundred pictures of every President making a bow to the leaders of different nations that bowing is the custom. No different than a hand shake in the US. And bullshit on one bowing makes the other a non-equal. The Kings bow to each other so what's that make them? You are so stupid in most of the post you make. Just post everyday you HATE Obama and let it go at that.
Show me a photo of any American president besides Obama that bows to the waist to any king.
There are bows of politeness, and bows of subservience. Obama gave an unmistakable bow of subservience, head below the waist.
You will not see any other monarch bow in such a way to any monarch they are not surrendering to. They greet each other as equals, which means they do not offer their head to the other monarch, which is the symbolic gesture of the bow of the head below the waist.
You are very ignorant of protocols.

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39397
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a photo of any American president besides Obama that bows to the waist to any king.
There are bows of politeness, and bows of subservience. Obama gave an unmistakable bow of subservience, head below the waist.
You will not see any other monarch bow in such a way to any monarch they are not surrendering to. They greet each other as equals, which means they do not offer their head to the other monarch, which is the symbolic gesture of the bow of the head below the waist.
You are very ignorant of protocols.
LOL You have issues.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39398
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Tell again...how the Tea Party Movement is becoming less relevant?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/08/lo...

...and tell me how the TPM is just another Republican shell game?

LUGER is ousted, Tea Party Movement is a s strong as ever!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39399
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Tell again...how the Tea Party Movement is becoming less relevant?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/08/lo...
...and tell me how the TPM is just another Republican shell game?
LUGER is ousted, Tea Party Movement is a s strong as ever!
;-)

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39401
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Tell again...how the Tea Party Movement is becoming less relevant?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/08/lo...
...and tell me how the TPM is just another Republican shell game?
LUGER is ousted, Tea Party Movement is a s strong as ever!
LMAO the dude didn't even know what address was on his license!
He has been seen as weak for awhile. Beating him isn't exactly a coup.
He Man

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39402
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Debbie says:
May 3, 2012 at 3:18 pm
People need to wake up! What is happening to our Country?? I don’t know who anyone else is supporting for President, but I am voting for Ron Paul. He is the only one that will go in there and use “EXECUTIVE ORDER” to repeal every unconstitutional “executive order” that has been signed by Obama and any unconstitutional law our traitors in Congress and Senate have voted for. I cannot fathom why people keep voting for corrupt politicians who are owned by big banks. People better wake up and realize that Ron Paul is NOT crazy. He is the only one that can save this Country! I wish people would turn off the damned TV and educate themselves! He is doing very well with delegates and we will most likely have a brokered convention, but we have plenty of other States that have not voted yet. If the main-stream media and corrupt Establishment GOP would report the TRUTH, then Ron Paul would have overwhelming support. And he is the ONLY candidate that can beat Obama in November. Romney does not have the support of Democrats, Independents, and Libertarians that Ron Paul does. People better get on board with the Defender of the Constitution, or we will have no Constitution to defend!

And I agree with her 100%..
Rationality

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39403
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Then again, the teabagger will probably be an easier candidate for the Democrat to beat than Lugar.
He Man

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39404
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a photo of any American president besides Obama that bows to the waist to any king.
There are bows of politeness, and bows of subservience. Obama gave an unmistakable bow of subservience, head below the waist.
You will not see any other monarch bow in such a way to any monarch they are not surrendering to. They greet each other as equals, which means they do not offer their head to the other monarch, which is the symbolic gesture of the bow of the head below the waist.
You are very ignorant of protocols.
In Obamas defense,He thought his majestys fly was open so he just did what came natural to him,He bowed to no one,LMFAO!!!!

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39405
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Rationality wrote:
Then again, the teabagger will probably be an easier candidate for the Democrat to beat than Lugar.
True.
Democrats were hoping for this win.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39407
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WASHINGTON — Veteran Indiana Sen. Richard Lugar lost a bitter challenge from the right flank of his own Republican Party Tuesday night, his nearly four-decade career in the Senate ended by a tea party-backed GOP foe.

Also Tuesday, North Carolina voters weighed a gay-marriage ban and Democrats were picking a nominee to challenge Republican Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in a June recall election, contests that overshadowed Mitt Romney's unstoppable progress toward the GOP presidential nomination.
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/may/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39408
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
Democrats were hoping for this win.
Hey Solomon......What DOES "CAIR" stand for??????....;-)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39409
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lunatic let's have documention on you friggen idiocy
Do you ever look up anything for yourself? All you know how to do is shoot off your mouth and call people names. How old are you?

I've already put this on here once.

Here you go. AGAIN!

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release March 16, 2012
Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness
EXECUTIVE ORDER

NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS

Home • Briefing Room • Presidential Actions • Executive Orders

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39410
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
Democrats were hoping for this win.
lol RuhRoh!!! You come off like Pee Wee Herman...yeah, us democrats meant to do that! Democrats were hoping for this one??? Why? So you could start crying about the "teabaggers" strength at the polls? There's a CHANGE that's coming that will send you packing for the motherland. Your freebies are going, going, gone! See ya!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39411
May 8, 2012
 
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
*rolls eyes*
How do you people even live your lives being so gullible.
Regulations are not laws. Any regulation has to have the authority of law behind it and ONLY congress can enact laws.
For instance, the law may allow the government to dictate how much training a captain of a passenger ship must have. A regulation would say the captain must have 300 hours of training.
standardizing it with countries we have maritime agreements with may add or subtract from the amount of time required (Note, no changes in the law, just in the regulation).
Would make it simpler to deal with gaps in international law.
*******

What is it about the words "EXECUTIVE ORDER" that you don't understand?

Who said anything about "Regulations?"
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39412
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Login | Subscribe

Contributors
History

Emmerich de Vattel

Emmerich de Vattel,(born April 25, 1714, Couvet, Neuchâtel, Switz.—died Dec. 28, 1767, Neuchâtel), Swiss jurist who, in Le Droit des gens (1758; “The Law of Nations”), applied a theory of natural law to international relations.

------[[[His treatise was especially influential in the United States because his principles of liberty and equality coincided with the ideals expressed in the Declaration of Independence.]]]]]]---

In particular, his defense of neutrality and his rules for commerce between neutral and belligerent states were considered authoritative in the U.S.

Vattel’s work was, as he acknowledged, a popularization of Jus gentium (1749; “The Law of Nations”),...(100 of 135 words)

To continue reading, activate your
no-risk Free Trial to Britannica Online.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/624...
He Man

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39413
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*******
What is it about the words "EXECUTIVE ORDER" that you don't understand?
Who said anything about "Regulations?"
Well you see he rolls his eyes which is common place for the ignorant,LMFAO!!!

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39414
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
lol RuhRoh!!! You come off like Pee Wee Herman...yeah, us democrats meant to do that! Democrats were hoping for this one??? Why? So you could start crying about the "teabaggers" strength at the polls? There's a CHANGE that's coming that will send you packing for the motherland. Your freebies are going, going, gone! See ya!
No stupid, actual polling showed the democrat stronger against Mourdock than Lugar.
Who the democrats were hoping for was no secret.
Hell, wouldn't surprise me to learn that there was a strong democrat showing at the polls ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why women lie and cheat 2 min Yert 1
tracey barzee 7 min johnnybob 1
3 some confused 41 min skulls 8
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr yep 16,125
Aaron D Hardy 1 hr don 7
Place to meet people 2 hr Dale 7
Etown Arby's closed 3 hr The Piegan 25

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vine Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vine Grove
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••