Mandy

Radcliff, KY

#984 Aug 15, 2012
My father was a janitor not a doctor. I highly doubt you are one & if you are from the UK why are even on an Elizabethtown, KY forum?
Annoyed with this topic

Elizabethtown, KY

#985 Aug 15, 2012
I highly doubt he's a doctor either since he doesn't even know how to spell. It's funny to see these men getting on here posing as doctors to try and help their case. This is Topix and if you all think for one second half the stuff on here is believable you're even more crazier than alot of your posts.

“Morally Better Than You”

Since: Feb 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#986 Aug 15, 2012
pailrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Man is attracted to the smell, sure your a man?
Maybe you like a sour, foul unwashed smell. Yes, I'm sure I'm a man. Are you sure that you're human? Whatever floats your boat I guess. Ewww.
Retired Male Doctor UK

UK

#987 Aug 15, 2012
Annoyed with this topic wrote:
I highly doubt he's a doctor either since he doesn't even know how to spell. It's funny to see these men getting on here posing as doctors to try and help their case. This is Topix and if you all think for one second half the stuff on here is believable you're even more crazier than alot of your posts.
The truth is that Doctors are posing as patients on here. I am in-face a retired consultant doctor!
Retired Male Doctor UK

UK

#988 Aug 15, 2012
*fact* I'm not the world's best at spelling nowadays, I am an old man! I still remember the things that some 'doctors' done though and I feel it's time enough to expose the situation!

“Morally Better Than You”

Since: Feb 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#989 Aug 15, 2012
ENLIGHTENED HUSBAND wrote:
<quoted text>
"Anarcho" is aware of the HIPAA Act. He is a Doctor posing as the husband of a patient. BUSTED!
I use to work for a pharmacy. I had to know how the HIPAA Act works. It's not like it's classified information either. Google it & ... BUSTED, you're a doctor now... What a lame assumption.

“Morally Better Than You”

Since: Feb 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#990 Aug 15, 2012
Retired Male Doctor UK wrote:
*fact* I'm not the world's best at spelling nowadays, I am an old man! I still remember the things that some 'doctors' done though and I feel it's time enough to expose the situation!
Don't worry. We rather see misspellin's versus a doctor's handwritin'. Never have been able to read their scripts, but it wasn't my job to read 'em. I wasn't a pharmacist, just a tech.
Retired Male Doctor UK

UK

#991 Aug 15, 2012
Annoyed with this topic wrote:
I highly doubt he's a doctor either since he doesn't even know how to spell. It's funny to see these men getting on here posing as doctors to try and help their case. This is Topix and if you all think for one second half the stuff on here is believable you're even more crazier than alot of your posts.
You are annoyed with topic because it isn't going your way dear fellow DOCTOR!
Retired Male Doctor UK

UK

#992 Aug 15, 2012
Anarcho wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to work for a pharmacy. I had to know how the HIPAA Act works. It's not like it's classified information either. Google it & ... BUSTED, you're a doctor now... What a lame assumption.
I 'use'? You understand that grammar errors can occur when typing now! If you are in fact an ex-pharmacist then you will be fully aware of the antics of some Doctors! Why are you covering for them?
Mandy

Radcliff, KY

#993 Aug 15, 2012
Why didn't you do something about it when you were a doctor? If you saw something inappropiate it was your responsibility to report it. You didn't so that would make you just as quilty in my book. Anytime a crime is happening you should always step up & do something. I always have. He also said he was a tech not s pharmacist. How would a pharmacist know what a docto does in his practice anyway?

“Morally Better Than You”

Since: Feb 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#994 Aug 15, 2012
Retired Male Doctor UK wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'use'? You understand that grammar errors can occur when typing now! If you are in fact an ex-pharmacist then you will be fully aware of the antics of some Doctors! Why are you covering for them?
I didn't say I was a pharmacist. I said I was a tech. A tech is a do-boy for a pharmacist. Less assumption, more readin'. Sorry for the grammar error. & I wasn't bein' negative in my comment. I was understandin' that typos & grammar errors happen... That escalated quickly.

“Morally Better Than You”

Since: Feb 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#995 Aug 15, 2012
But if these paranoid, delusional posters want to get technical then yes, I am a doctor. I have 3 doctorate degrees. Divinity, Religous Science, & Metaphysics. Never touch anyone. I received these degrees through my church. I don't practice medicine or give physicals. These degrees are more or less affirm that I studied hard. Nothin' more. I'm simply ordained with some knowledge of certain fields that even I don't believe yet understand.
Retired Male Doctor UK

UK

#996 Aug 15, 2012
Mandy wrote:
Why didn't you do something about it when you were a doctor? If you saw something inappropiate it was your responsibility to report it. You didn't so that would make you just as quilty in my book. Anytime a crime is happening you should always step up & do something. I always have. He also said he was a tech not s pharmacist. How would a pharmacist know what a docto does in his practice anyway?
If I reported a Doctor, then I would get reported in return if I made a mistake (mistakes happen, like with spelling/grammar). That's how it is, it's human pack behaviour being played out within the medical field, just like sexuality is human pack behaviour, this goes on too! Pharmacists mix with Doctors, secrets are overheard and exchanged. Come on, don't you understand Human Behavour yet? I would be more amazing if Doctors didn't try it on with attractive patients!
Retired Male Doctor UK

UK

#997 Aug 15, 2012
Anarcho wrote:
But if these paranoid, delusional posters want to get technical then yes, I am a doctor. I have 3 doctorate degrees. Divinity, Religous Science, & Metaphysics. Never touch anyone. I received these degrees through my church. I don't practice medicine or give physicals. These degrees are more or less affirm that I studied hard. Nothin' more. I'm simply ordained with some knowledge of certain fields that even I don't believe yet understand.
So why tell lies? How is anyone supposed to believe anything you say Anarcho. You have just discredited yourself! Well done you!
Retired Male Doctor UK

UK

#998 Aug 15, 2012
Anarcho wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I was a pharmacist. I said I was a tech. A tech is a do-boy for a pharmacist. Less assumption, more readin'. Sorry for the grammar error. & I wasn't bein' negative in my comment. I was understandin' that typos & grammar errors happen... That escalated quickly.
Above is what you said you were a few minutes ago!?
Retired Male Doctor UK

UK

#999 Aug 15, 2012
Anarcho wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to work for a pharmacy. I had to know how the HIPAA Act works. It's not like it's classified information either. Google it & ... BUSTED, you're a doctor now... What a lame assumption.
...above is what you said you were. No assistant mentioned here? Are you sure you're even a Human Being Anarcho?
Retired Male Doctor UK

UK

#1000 Aug 15, 2012
Mark_Dowling wrote:
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/ news/local/Warrants-Detail-Sex -Abuse-Allegations-Against-Doc tor-166018026.html
Warrants Detail Sex Abuse Allegations Against Doctor...
Dr. Tory Westbrook is accused of sexually assaulting his patients.
The warrants were just unsealed.
By Debra Bogstie | Tuesday, Aug 14, 2012 | Updated 6:59 AM EDT
"Ten of the arrest warrants accusing a prominent Connecticut physician of sexually assaulting patients were unsealed on Monday.
Dr. Tory Westbrook was initially arrested in June and was re-arrested last month on additional charges after more alleged victims came forward. Details of the allegations have been sealed until now. Westbrook worked at the Community Health Center in Clinton during the time the alleged improprieties took place, according to police.
Westbrook is charged with second- and fourth-degree sexual assault in one of the warrants. In that case, a 29-year-old woman told police the doctor used his fingers inappropriately during a pelvic exam, according to police.
According to the warrants, "The victim told Dr. Westbrook that this was hurting her and she even jumped a few times because of the pain he was causing her." A nurse was in the room at the time, according to what the victim told police.
The same woman also told police that Westbrook improperly touched her breasts during several appointments.
She repeatedly asked to see a different doctor but was told no, according to the warrant.
The other warrants for fourth-degree sexual assault detail allegations that Dr. Westbrook improperly touched the breasts of his patients during appointments for sinus infections, heart problems, or simply to get additional prescriptions for chronic problems.
A 38-year-old woman told police, "I knew what he did was not right. I never went back to him after this. When I saw his arrest I knew I had to come forward to tell police."
A 26-year-old woman told police, "He had a smile on his face as he did this. I was very uncomfortable and felt like I was going to cry. He was clearly forcing this on me and there was no medical reason for this. I had told him no."
Some of the women told police they either filed complaints about Dr. Westbrook with the Connecticut Department of Public Health or with the Community Health Center.
Westbrook is married to a Superior Court Judge and was appointed to serve on the Governor's SustiNet Healthcare Cabinet.
His attorney, Norm Pattis, did not respond to requests for comment on the warrants.
Three other warrants remain sealed, including one charging the doctor with illegally prescribing prescription drugs."
This is common!

“Morally Better Than You”

Since: Feb 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#1001 Aug 15, 2012
Retired Male Doctor UK wrote:
<quoted text>
...above is what you said you were. No assistant mentioned here? Are you sure you're even a Human Being Anarcho?
I worked for a "p-h-a-r-m-a-c-y". I did not say I was a "p-h-a-r-m-a-c-i-s-t ". I mentioned bein' a tech in another post. Do keep up & stop makin' yourself look more ignorant than needed.

“Morally Better Than You”

Since: Feb 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#1002 Aug 15, 2012
Retired Male Doctor UK wrote:
<quoted text>
So why tell lies? How is anyone supposed to believe anything you say Anarcho. You have just discredited yourself! Well done you!
What am I lying about? I have doctor degrees from a church. That is far cry from medical science. What am I lyin''bout? You can read post... There, I lied.

“Morally Better Than You”

Since: Feb 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#1003 Aug 15, 2012
Retired Male Doctor UK wrote:
*fact* I'm not the world's best at spelling nowadays, I am an old man! I still remember the things that some 'doctors' done though and I feel it's time enough to expose the situation!

Don't worry. We rather see misspellin's versus a doctor's handwritin'. Never have been able to read their scripts, but it wasn't my job to read 'em. I wasn't a pharmacist, just a tech.

C-a-n y-o-u r-e-a-d? I guess not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mormons in Radcliff 12 min Smart Lady 50
your man 1 hr cant deny truth 1
more 2 hr cant deny truth 1
Delivering Baby @ Hardin Memorial Hospital? (Mar '11) 3 hr Phil 30
northern wind 4 hr Wayne 9
Laurie wheeler 4 hr Jerry Reed 10
Rashad Aaron and Amanda (quiggins) 4 hr Frank Drebin 2
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vine Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vine Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:26 pm PST

NBC Sports10:26PM
Tomlin says post-game incident with Nelson was unrelated to hit on Bell
ESPN10:33 PM
Bengals WR Green diagnosed with concussion
Bleacher Report10:46 PM
AFC Wild Card 2015: Bengals vs. Colts, Ravens vs. Steelers Early Preview
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:35 AM
A.J. Green in concussion protocol