North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Judged:

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this place. I have been there three times and have absolutely loved it everytime. They have all you can eat seafood buffet on the weekends and it taste great and is very fairly priced. I went with two other friends and all three of us ate for less than $50!! I would recomend this place to anyone and I have. Everyone I have sent to Big Bens has loved it as much as I do. The service was great as well!
The Broken Boat

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Thier pizza is ok, thier seafood is....bleh. I prefer payton creek WAY better than some mockery that Ben's trying to pull. Might as well slap a Chuckie Cheese Sign on the front.

Since: Feb 10

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

I have to disagree with Guy in Cabot....I wouldn't recommend Big Ben's at all. Service is BAD!! Food is mediocre at best. Quitman's Catfish Barn or Wrangler's is better than this.
R Rolf

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Good food, Good staff!
I disagree foxy1025 and The Broken Boat. The best way to find out is for yourself. You will find good food and a helpful staff. Some people just have green eyes.
livingit

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Judged:

I went here and the pizza I was served was undercooked and just boring. For some unknown reason this place is using McCalister's Deli lids for their cups and Pizza Pro napkins. I think the restaraunt itself is gaudy and the owner even has some of his own trophies put up inside, which I heard him ask a female employee to dust them. A few people entering the back area during my visit were obviously drunk, also.
Equake

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Judged:

I have been to Ben's a couple of times and was thoroughly satisfied. In fact, today is my birthday and we are going out there tonight. I have recommended it to many friends and they have all loved it.
Just voicing my opinion

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

Everyone in my family has been there a few times and have loved it every time! They have some of the best crab legs we have ever had! And that is saying something considering the number of places we have tried them! I don't know about the weekday buffet because we only go for the seafood. We have always been more than satisfied with the service we received while there!
Fenderchick

Selma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

We were just passing thru from California,heard about this place and decided to try it.
Excellent food, great prices, friendly staff, very clean, and a fun atmosphere..We will come back on our next pass-thru.
Jen

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

I think its pretty good.. sometimes its okay, the pizza is okay. I like all the different things all over to look at of Nascar and such. And as for all the pizza pro napkins, McAlister Lids etc.. they also have Pizza Hut lights hanging over table etc. I think its very cost effective. Its very smart if you ask me.. not gaudy or cheap.. just financially smart.

Sundays is when I usually go. I have a famiy of 5 and the two smaller kids are free with adult. So we can usually eat for $25
William

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

the reason they use pizza pro napkins is b/c thats the name of the restaraunt. its big bens pizza pro. their food is actually really good, ive lived in vilonia for 7 years and eat there all the time, alot of my friends work there and are very nice
GBM

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

I loved it!
CHRIS

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

big bens is awesome! The all you can eat crab legs taste so good. I dont give a crap what napkins they use or lids. If you are worried about that kind of stuff you got larger problems than that.

Since: Feb 10

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

R Rolf wrote:
Good food, Good staff!
I disagree foxy1025 and The Broken Boat. The best way to find out is for yourself. You will find good food and a helpful staff. Some people just have green eyes.
Rolf....I know for myself, have been there on several occasions and as far as "good service" goes, that is where they failed miserably. The quality of food is so-so. If I'm hungry I'll eat it...but I personally am better off ordering a sandwich from the menu. It's just better than what is normally on the bar. And when I take my family there and it's around $100, I would rather go on down the road to Roper's in Beebe and have an awesome ribeye for about the same money and be satisfied. "Green Eyes" as your way of saying jealous...is just not even the case. What is there to be jealous of? It's a matter of opinion....they're like booties...everyone has one!
malisiap

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Service is slow BUT they have the best crablegs! We go there for the seafood. Ready to go back!!

Since: Jan 09

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

CATFISH IS NOT SEAFOOD!!!!! If the only thing they have on the menu that swims is catfish, shrimp, and crablegs, it is not a seafood buffet.
big bens employee

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Ive worked at big bens for over a year and i have no reason to recommend this place to anybody. There are rats in the kitchen and the playhouse and there is a serious spider problem. The food on the buffet is usually prepared way in advance then reheated when needed. The pizza on the buffet 90% of the time tastes awful and the same usually goes for the rest of the food. Not worth it.
Yikes-whobelieve sit

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Worked there a year? Oslo Norway. Yeah right.
Catfishgal

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

big bens employee wrote:
Ive worked at big bens for over a year and i have no reason to recommend this place to anybody. There are rats in the kitchen and the playhouse and there is a serious spider problem. The food on the buffet is usually prepared way in advance then reheated when needed. The pizza on the buffet 90% of the time tastes awful and the same usually goes for the rest of the food. Not worth it.
Do you commute to work by jet. This is a bit far fetched.

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

I have been there several times and in the play area also I would assume this is a disgruntled employee. We love the food and it has always been very clean everytime that we are there. When we go it is not for the pizza we love the shrimp the stuffed crab, fried clams, and the CRAB LEGS!! We have always been lucky enough to have good service it has been slow a couple of times but they were packed and the wait staff was on their toes so you really cant complain when they are doing all they can. I think the place is great the prices are reasonable and it has a great atmosphere.
D Cooper

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Big Bens pizza pro with a all you can eat seafood buffet? WOW, that right there is enough to tell you something. Does this place have a baitshop in it too? Can we return our rented videos at this place as well? I have heard enough to know that my family nor I will be stopping at Big Bens Pizza Pro and Sea Food Buffet. If they serve seafood in the weekends what do they serve during the week? Big Bens Pizza Pro and Chinese buffet. Only In Arkansas. Gezzz
Oh PS. My wife wants to know is there a beauty shop in the back so she can get a perm while we wait on our food to be cooked?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vilonia Discussions

Search the Vilonia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Regular citizen 920
Eat THIS, Never Diet Again 4 hr snake 7
dehart (Jan '10) 9 hr Update 2
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr So what 27,918
Vaqueros? 9 hr Thirsty 12
Knight's grocery (Aug '09) 12 hr tommy 247
need a loan asap 2000 in ireland leinster area 13 hr butler 1
•••
•••
•••
Vilonia Dating

more search filters

less search filters