Victorville fatal crash victim identified

The driver who died Monday after a head-on traffic collision in Victorville has been identified. Full Story
Yikers

Loma Linda, CA

#1 Jun 8, 2010
Sympathies to this lady's family and friends.

395 is a killer highway and needs to be widened ASAP.

Of course, drivers NEED to pay attention to the task at hand: DRIVING!
Geez

Hesperia, CA

#2 Jun 8, 2010
Just put in k rails all the way down the middle of the road. Make it illegal to pass vehicles. Just be patient while driving behind slower vehicles.
stevengarrick

Hesperia, CA

#3 Jun 8, 2010
It is a sad day when someone dies due to state,county and city INEPTITUDE when it comes at the expense of human or animal life in this "so-called" country of ours,especially when it comes down to COMMON SENSE. For decades, those with the SENSE, have asked for those in "power" to do what is RIGHT, but alas nothing gets in the way of their POCKETBOOK. How many people or animals have to suffer for our "governments" ineptitude? so far, many, and the numbers WILL rise untill the Crooked ones are tossed out like your garbage.
Citizen

Anaheim, CA

#4 Jun 8, 2010
I agree with both of the comments above. Prayers are with her family
stevengarrick

Hesperia, CA

#5 Jun 8, 2010
A RESOUNDING YES TO 395's BEING WIDENED ALL THE WAY TO THE JUNCTION FROM HIGHWAY 15.I PRAY FOR ALL THOSE "HURT" IN THIS "DEBACLE" OF GOVERNMENT GREED TO FILL THEIR POCKETBOOKS. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO "RETIRE" ON?.
I live there

San Bernardino, CA

#6 Jun 8, 2010
I live in "VictimVille", and both my wife and I refuse to drive on the 395 unless absolutely necessary. It has now become known locally as the highway of death.
stevengarrick

Hesperia, CA

#7 Jun 8, 2010
How many lives must be lost to government b.s. before we as citizens realize,stand up together and say,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?.How can these people feed their families,sleep at night,get up and go to work,KNOWING someone WILL DIE because of paperwork?. It is a sad day to be a human on this planet when our bank account's dictate how we react to such tradegedies as this.
stevengarrick

Hesperia, CA

#8 Jun 8, 2010
Excuse me,long before it was known as "victimville" it was "Lliquorville" by the cowboys who were here before the mormons.As told, the "boys" ran the mormons off, only to have a superior force of them come back.
Julie

Pomona, CA

#9 Jun 8, 2010
WTF is wrong with fools driving on two lane highways that they can't drive safely especially 395 death alley - there is usually a weekly death on that road due to speeding careless Aholes. So glad I got the H out of the desert - all the major open desert roads are death traps because of Aholes. Most of these Ahole, moronic, careless, stupid, selfish, flakes are males pissed off that they couldn't get off the night before.
stevengarrick

Hesperia, CA

#10 Jun 8, 2010
WEAKLINGS,NO COMEBACKS.
drea

Bakersfield, CA

#11 Jun 8, 2010
as i am viewing the comments posted it almost bothers me that the county of victorville havn't took any action to correct this issue. the victom was my friend..she was a loving and caring is individual..she is from bakersfield.ca. soo young and too much of a potential to this world to be forgotten. thank you to the kind people who are keeping her and her family in prayer. it goes beyond appreciation
Jen

Victorville, CA

#12 Jun 8, 2010
What do Mormans have to do with this tragedy?
Jen

Victorville, CA

#13 Jun 8, 2010
Sorry MORMONS.
Jann

Fresno, CA

#14 Jun 8, 2010
I have family in the Victorville area and dread the drive on 395. My condolences to the family and friends of the young woman taken to soon.
just sayin

Rialto, CA

#15 Jun 9, 2010
stevengarrick wrote:
WEAKLINGS,NO COMEBACKS.
Your village called they want their idiot back.
martian from venus

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#16 Jun 11, 2010
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your village called they want their idiot back.
actually,you can stay just send your wife and mom back
Carolyn Torres

Bakersfield, CA

#17 Jun 15, 2010
I want to thank you all for your prayers and just so you all know Cindy was an amazing sister, an incredible aunt, a loving daughter and she was loved by many many many people and she will be missed by all. Thank you again!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mr H Auto Repair 22 hr jrgar 1
Body found off Highway 99 identified (Sep '08) Thu Claire 59
Review: Casey's Carpet Cleaning (Dec '12) Dec 12 jordennancy23 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Adelanto, CA (Aug '10) Dec 10 roberto 8
Oro Grande park dismantled (Apr '07) Dec 9 Pnkstrzgrl 24
Review: Vocational Improvement Program Inc Dec 8 New VIP Office He... 3
Vijay Singhal - ex City Manager - Anyone know a... (Oct '13) Dec 8 Oh Yes 4

Victorville News Video

Victorville Dating
Find my Match