Convenient store robbed in Perry County

Jan 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYT

Officials at Kentucky State Police said a cashier at Ramey's Qwik Mart in Vicco called in a tip that a man came in and demanded money from the register.

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Jun 29, 2012
Who

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Did they catch who did it?
Cherry

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Knock Knock ...
WAY TO GO

Glenpool, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

Who cares?A bunch of smart a'' owners &and some workers.
Crystal

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

How would You like it if You got robbed? It's not that FUNNY now is it?
Bologna

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Im sure if it was you getting robbed then you would care! Am I right!?! Yeah I thought so too :)
WAY TO GO

Glenpool, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

I have heard they know who it WAS I seen it on here.If they had the nuts they would take care of it their self.I would take care of it myself.Don't believe me try it.If it happen in Vicco IT wouldn't take a day to find out who it was ,because their not smart enough to keep their mouth shut.SO if they don't find out and take care of it I don't know what else to tell them.If they don't take care of it the law want mess with their rats in Vicco.I would not get the law in it.
Bologna

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

WAY TO GO: It was probably you that done it...
What

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

WAY TO GO wrote:
I have heard they know who it WAS I seen it on here.If they had the nuts they would take care of it their self.I would take care of it myself.Don't believe me try it.If it happen in Vicco IT wouldn't take a day to find out who it was ,because their not smart enough to keep their mouth shut.SO if they don't find out and take care of it I don't know what else to tell them.If they don't take care of it the law want mess with their rats in Vicco.I would not get the law in it.
Did you used to take the short bus to school back in the day?
Vicco Man

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Has anybody been arrested for that crime yet? I can't stand thieves.
WAY TO GO

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

No I didn't have to take the short bus.I never had to take a bus a all.I had mother and father that work for a living.They took me until they bought me a car.Then i took myself.How did you get there on the short bus or did you even get to go and no i didn't do it,because i also work for a living.I still think if they know who done it they should take care of it their self.Just know the law will take care of their rats.Are you a rat "SHORT BUS" and just don't want to let people know it.
Queen of Kodak

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

WAY TO GO wrote:
No I didn't have to take the short bus.I never had to take a bus a all.I had mother and father that work for a living.They took me until they bought me a car.Then i took myself.How did you get there on the short bus or did you even get to go and no i didn't do it,because i also work for a living.I still think if they know who done it they should take care of it their self.Just know the law will take care of their rats.Are you a rat "SHORT BUS" and just don't want to let people know it.
What does having parents who worked have to do with taking a bus to school? If you ever went to school at all, we sure can't tell it. You sound almost retarded.
Jay

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

If these store clerks would pull out a big shot gun from behind the counter every once in a while, I bet alot of these robberies would stop.
right

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

You're right Jay. Only problem, is that the clerk would be charged with assault or murder for wounding or killing the worthless scum.
Katie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Any leads?*laughs*
Jay

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

right wrote:
You're right Jay. Only problem, is that the clerk would be charged with assault or murder for wounding or killing the worthless scum.
Yes, I know and I think some laws need to be changed. People should be able to protect themselves and their property.
123 - you can go jump

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
Any leads?*laughs*
Katie wrote:
Any leads?*laughs*
i have not heard anything about this case lately. i am thinking about dirt getting *swept under a rug*. lets hope that this case gets solved soon so that certain people can quit worrying about it.
Quincy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone care?
Amy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Has there been any recent news about the so-called robbery ??? Was it even investigated ??? Something sounds fishy !!!
Amy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Has there been any news recently about the so-called robbery ??? Was it even investigated ??? I think that something sounds really fishy !!!
Flat Buns

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

That's bad. Hey, why are comments posted in Kentucky suddenly showing up with Texas isp's?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vicco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Limbertwig 150,872
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min WTF 839
Brian Noble Egan (Apr '12) 4 hr BNE Best Friend 6
thay call him dip hes from bulan (Apr '10) 5 hr uneedhelp 4
Woodland Park (Oct '11) 5 hr Over and done 7
James Moore "Tattoo Guy" 5 hr Lessismoore 19
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 hr Ancient Wolf 81,594

Search the Vicco Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Vicco Jobs

•••