Convenient store robbed in Perry County

Jan 12, 2012 Full story: WKYT 20

Officials at Kentucky State Police said a cashier at Ramey's Qwik Mart in Vicco called in a tip that a man came in and demanded money from the register.

Full Story
Who

London, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2012
Did they catch who did it?
Cherry

London, KY

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Knock Knock ...
WAY TO GO

Glenpool, OK

#3 Apr 30, 2012
Who cares?A bunch of smart a'' owners &and some workers.
Crystal

Somerset, KY

#4 May 1, 2012
How would You like it if You got robbed? It's not that FUNNY now is it?
Bologna

Hazard, KY

#5 May 1, 2012
Im sure if it was you getting robbed then you would care! Am I right!?! Yeah I thought so too :)
WAY TO GO

Glenpool, OK

#6 May 2, 2012
I have heard they know who it WAS I seen it on here.If they had the nuts they would take care of it their self.I would take care of it myself.Don't believe me try it.If it happen in Vicco IT wouldn't take a day to find out who it was ,because their not smart enough to keep their mouth shut.SO if they don't find out and take care of it I don't know what else to tell them.If they don't take care of it the law want mess with their rats in Vicco.I would not get the law in it.
Bologna

Hazard, KY

#7 May 2, 2012
WAY TO GO: It was probably you that done it...
What

Sheridan, AR

#8 May 3, 2012
WAY TO GO wrote:
I have heard they know who it WAS I seen it on here.If they had the nuts they would take care of it their self.I would take care of it myself.Don't believe me try it.If it happen in Vicco IT wouldn't take a day to find out who it was ,because their not smart enough to keep their mouth shut.SO if they don't find out and take care of it I don't know what else to tell them.If they don't take care of it the law want mess with their rats in Vicco.I would not get the law in it.
Did you used to take the short bus to school back in the day?
Vicco Man

Sheridan, AR

#9 May 13, 2012
Has anybody been arrested for that crime yet? I can't stand thieves.
WAY TO GO

Somerset, KY

#10 May 13, 2012
No I didn't have to take the short bus.I never had to take a bus a all.I had mother and father that work for a living.They took me until they bought me a car.Then i took myself.How did you get there on the short bus or did you even get to go and no i didn't do it,because i also work for a living.I still think if they know who done it they should take care of it their self.Just know the law will take care of their rats.Are you a rat "SHORT BUS" and just don't want to let people know it.
Queen of Kodak

Somerset, KY

#11 May 14, 2012
WAY TO GO wrote:
No I didn't have to take the short bus.I never had to take a bus a all.I had mother and father that work for a living.They took me until they bought me a car.Then i took myself.How did you get there on the short bus or did you even get to go and no i didn't do it,because i also work for a living.I still think if they know who done it they should take care of it their self.Just know the law will take care of their rats.Are you a rat "SHORT BUS" and just don't want to let people know it.
What does having parents who worked have to do with taking a bus to school? If you ever went to school at all, we sure can't tell it. You sound almost retarded.
Jay

Manchester, KY

#12 Jun 10, 2012
If these store clerks would pull out a big shot gun from behind the counter every once in a while, I bet alot of these robberies would stop.
right

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 10, 2012
You're right Jay. Only problem, is that the clerk would be charged with assault or murder for wounding or killing the worthless scum.
Katie

London, KY

#14 Jun 13, 2012
Any leads?*laughs*
Jay

Irwin, PA

#15 Jun 15, 2012
right wrote:
You're right Jay. Only problem, is that the clerk would be charged with assault or murder for wounding or killing the worthless scum.
Yes, I know and I think some laws need to be changed. People should be able to protect themselves and their property.
123 - you can go jump

Somerset, KY

#16 Jun 18, 2012
Katie wrote:
Any leads?*laughs*
Katie wrote:
Any leads?*laughs*
i have not heard anything about this case lately. i am thinking about dirt getting *swept under a rug*. lets hope that this case gets solved soon so that certain people can quit worrying about it.
Quincy

London, KY

#17 Jun 26, 2012
Does anyone care?
Amy

Somerset, KY

#18 Jun 28, 2012
Has there been any recent news about the so-called robbery ??? Was it even investigated ??? Something sounds fishy !!!
Amy

Somerset, KY

#19 Jun 28, 2012
Has there been any news recently about the so-called robbery ??? Was it even investigated ??? I think that something sounds really fishy !!!
Flat Buns

Somerset, KY

#21 Jun 29, 2012
That's bad. Hey, why are comments posted in Kentucky suddenly showing up with Texas isp's?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vicco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim griffith 24 min hdhsjsb 2
Teco Coal 1 hr Converted Dozer Man 109
Ashley stidam bonyman 1 hr FriendofFriend 1
sweet frog 4 hr drillher 2
any one know tony wilkerson (Feb '14) 5 hr Big gun 27
TV show calls Hazard unhappiest city (Nov '09) 6 hr getout 22
stephanie 8 hr broken 1
Vicco Dating
Find my Match

Vicco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vicco News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vicco

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

NFL 2:19PM
Jason Avant signs with Kansas City Chiefs
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Roman Harper fined $8,268 for unnecessary roughness
NBC Sports 4:45 AM
Chiefs add Jason Avant, put A.J. Jenkins on injured reserve
Bleacher Report 6:25 AM
Kansas City Chiefs: Signing Jason Avant Won't Make a Big Difference on Offense
Bleacher Report 5:28 PM
Jonathan Stewart Has Underrated Value for Fantasy Playoff Teams