I think she's hot!!
Oh yeah

Versailles, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
She is sexy!!!
Joe

Versailles, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Ariel is a great person. She's working hard on making herself a better person too, so please stop getting on here and talking s**t about her. It's uncalled for. If you can't say something good, don't say anything at all. I hope all is well Ariel. Don't ever let anybody get you down.
yeah

Versailles, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Yeah... what Joe wrote!!!!!!! I second that!!!
ur a pediphile

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Hey joe why don't u get off topix and go find another little girl 2 brain wash and take advantage of!! U know me and I know u but we haven't seen eachother 4 awhile!! And trust me when I tell u that if u get on here running ur mouth 2 me then we will be talkin face 2 face real soon!!
Joe

Versailles, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Wow...You're just the kind of person I'm talking about...running your mouth on here for no good reason. I don't know who you are and I don't care. Have fun with your drama somewhere else. Later.
ur a pediphile

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Lmao just like a pediphile!! When u confront them they run like a scolded dog!! I'll be seein u around and just know there's a difference between drama and real!! Drama is where a person runs their mouth with no intentions of ever showing proof and real is when its in ur face!! I hate 2 talk!!!
Joe

Versailles, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Okay, well you have fun with that. I like how you make threats online too where it's public/permanent record. So, whoever you are, leave me alone. I'm a happily married man and have my own life. I would suggest getting your own as well. Take care and God bless.
mike

Versailles, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Ah.. Last time i checked she was quite grown up so whats all this Pediphile BS about?
ur a pediphile

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2012
@ joe I didn't threaten u all I said was we would be talking face to face!!@ mike I'm not talking about ariel I know she's grown
Joe

Versailles, KY

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Get a life man. Seriously. I don't know you, you don't know me. I don't think I'm who you think I am. I'm happily married with a 7 year old daughter. Why don't you get off of Topix and go do something with yourself besides trying to get on here and talk s**t to people. It's so pathetic. All I was on here doing was commending Ariel for being a great person and that I hope things go well for her in the future. So, get a life man. Seriously, later.
Sure

Versailles, KY

#15 Nov 9, 2012
That's mostly what topix is Joe.. Filter..filter.. Get with the program!!! Or better yet... Why don't you stay off Topix and take care of your family!!!
Joe

Versailles, KY

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Yeah I guess I was unaware of what Topix is all about. I just wanted to share some kind words and everybody else wants to start s**t. If that's what Topix is, I want no part of it. So, you all have fun with the drama of Topix. I'm gonna go have an enjoyable life without all of the drama and nonsense.
Wow

Ivel, KY

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Yuck. Stay far away
Cracker

Duluth, GA

#18 Nov 15, 2012
ur a pediphile wrote:
@ joe I didn't threaten u all I said was we would be talking face to face!!@ mike I'm not talking about ariel I know she's grown
I know who u are an I think ur a bitch.
ur a pediphile

United States

#19 Nov 15, 2012
U don't have a clue who I am trust and believe that
woweeeee

United States

#21 Nov 18, 2012
saw her at circle k friday nite going bye there today to see if she wants somethin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min The Apostle 5,084
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 min BIG_STEVIE 26,276
WCHS Football 24 min Thisthreadisajoke 36
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min No Surprize 153,631
Derek loman 3 hr lol 7
what has happened to woodford co. baseball???? 3 hr business owner Ve... 26
stupid man 9 hr Jenna 2
•••
•••
Versailles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Versailles Jobs

•••
•••