brian

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Does anybody know what happened with tamara bryant and her romeo????
tommy

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2013
brian wrote:
Does anybody know what happened with tamara bryant and her romeo????
no clue. I saw her romeo driving around friday in versailles. Wasnt he suppose to be at work or something?? Maybe they split and he is living with his mommy again and she is back with her ex joey. Lol
Tamara

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Its nobody's damn business where me and Kirk live. By the way, I will find out who is talking bout me cause the police are keeping tabs on all this ask Kirk's ex Sandy. As far as Kirk being seen driving around up there in Versailles the other day that's az lie because I know exactly where he was. By the way, I'm glad ur tinking of us. Now have a nice day bitch...
Tamara

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Mar 11, 2013
EL LOCO, thank you. I think I know who these people are. Funny thing is is that it's 1 person posing as other people and she is doing it because I'm with her x and she is jealous as hell. This certain person has went so far as to send me e-mails with personal shit in it like she is stocking me. I'm not really worried bout it cause she's going to have her day in court with me pressing charges but it still makes me mad that she lies on me and my boyfriend. Like I've always said karma is a bitch and everyone who knows me knows that I'm a caring person until u piss me off than I'm the baddest bitch you will ever meet...
sandy

Versailles, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Tamara wrote:
EL LOCO, thank you. I think I know who these people are. Funny thing is is that it's 1 person posing as other people and she is doing it because I'm with her x and she is jealous as hell. This certain person has went so far as to send me e-mails with personal shit in it like she is stocking me. I'm not really worried bout it cause she's going to have her day in court with me pressing charges but it still makes me mad that she lies on me and my boyfriend. Like I've always said karma is a bitch and everyone who knows me knows that I'm a caring person until u piss me off than I'm the baddest bitch you will ever meet...
first off...I have really better things to do with my life, like raise my boys since their "father" signed them over like a punk ass bitch. you must really think that I like talking about trash. i got a divorce for a reason and your just pissed because you got someones left overs and now your dealing with the mess. grow up, get a life and please go fuck yourself and your lowlife "man". I will see you may 1st since your such a bad ass bitch, because so far, all i have heard from you is bark but guess what...no bite. ummmm does that mean that your "man" has you tight on a leash?
Tamara

Columbia, KY

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Sandy, let me tell u one thing. Remember when you was emailing me and threatening me and stocking me? Guess what, the lawyer has all of them and I guess I'll just send this one to them also since you don't know how to keep your fat ass mouth shut. ZNo, I'm not scared of you. I'm just more mature than you. I have better things to do with my life than worry about who you are screwing or who you are screwing over. I guess since you called yourself a punk ass bitch for screwing Kirk over that makes you a bad ass. My mistake but really you haven't screwed him over. He has a better life now. I will see you May 1 with bells on and if you think you can kick my ass then than let me tell you one thing. BRING IT! I'll be waiting. I'm not scared of you or anything you wanna use since you think your some bad ass person. Have you ever heard the saying...the fatter you are the harder you fall. Think about it. I'll show you whhat a country bitch is like. Welcome to my world. Oh by the way, it's funny how you say he has a public record when honey we just had it checked and he doesn't so get over yourself because all you are doing is feeding the world more lies which nobody in their right mind would believe nor will they ever believe. GROW UP! And yes all this was started by you because nobody else in Versailles nor any surrounding counties knows me so there you go...
mommas lesson

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Mar 21, 2013
my momma always told me : "Life is like a box of chocolates your never know what you gonna get" she also taught me that " WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED WITH YOUR OLD TOYS, MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THEM TO THE LESS FORTUNATE" I embraced momma's warning and learned from it all at the same time. I certainly hope you don't kiss this man with your nasty mouth, it sure makes a lady look trashy! You can say things with out dropping the F Bomb and swearing to get your point across, do it like a lady, it just makes you look very uneducated! Turn your trash into treasures and maybe you can be happy, the both of you!. best wishes!
Tamara

Columbia, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2013
The way I see it is that everyone needs to stay out of mine and Kirk's business. It's not anyone else's. He is a good boyfriend and he loves and takes care of my kid's unlike their real dad. He work's hard and everyone here loves him. I don't care what anyone else has to say. You just jealous and you won't admit to it. Once he get's the rest of the $1,000 paid Sandy I want you out of our lives for good. If you don't than I will bring up charges on you. I'm sick and tired of you bashing us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Versailles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min The Apostle 5,085
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 17 min BIG_STEVIE 26,276
WCHS Football 31 min Thisthreadisajoke 36
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min No Surprize 153,631
Derek loman 3 hr lol 7
what has happened to woodford co. baseball???? 3 hr business owner Ve... 26
stupid man 10 hr Jenna 2
•••
•••
Versailles Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Versailles Jobs

•••
•••