Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Aug 5, 2010
Observer

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

A haven for lowlife bums, scum, thieves, cons & the law is pathetic!
agree

Newberry, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Observer wrote:
A haven for lowlife bums, scum, thieves, cons & the law is pathetic!


The more I read on this forum, the more I agree with you! I'm sure there are some good folks & families but an awlfull lot of crime!
beauty

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 3, 2010
 
I think I'm moving!
Lol

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

If u don't like are county....get the f... Out........lol
for your information

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

agree wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I read on this forum, the more I agree with you! I'm sure there are some good folks & families but an awlfull lot of crime!
Well anyone with any common sense would realize that this forum is full of the worst of the worst! most of the good people are working their tails off to support the ones who have time to get on here and play cat and mouse and trash everyone. Crime is everywhere so are good people in Lewis County!
Hell Bent

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well let me tell you Lewis county seems to rub off on people even the good ones go bad unfortunately and if you depend on the cops to protect you ....Well you are SOL!!! cuz they don't want no part of it.
Hell Bent

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I have seen it all!
Lewis Co

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Lewis County has about half the crime that the surrounding counties have. Look it up its a fact. Sorry that you get on here and read all that these low lifes have to say about lewis county. It takes a real idiot to believe what you read.
CHAMP

Vanceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

You know what this is stupid. Of course Lewis County has its bad apples just like any other place in the world. But Lewis County also has some of the best people here to. At least we can raise our kids here without the fear of them getting killed in a drive by shooting. Or being part of a gang. That is why I love it here. And you think the drugs are bad here. Go to a BIG city and see how much worse they are there. Lewis County couldnt hold a candle to the crime in most places. Be thankful or move its all up to you.
beauty

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 4, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Lol wrote:
If u don't like are county....get the f... Out........lol
What you mean (are) it's OUR stupid. You ARE not big enough to make me move!
I have

Limestone, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Lol wrote:
If u don't like are county....get the f... Out........lol
I moved out 2 years ago & people like you are the reason why. PS: Learn to spell!
Had enough

Eaton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I gonna move soon as I can, this place suxxxxxx!
It is

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If you go to the "big city" or whatever you call it, it's no worse than Lewis county if you figure how bad the place is by population!!!!! Lewis county is in much worse shape than most places!!!! I would say that if a pole was done on Lewis county there is atleast 35% of the people here are addicted to one form of drugs if not more!!!!!!
lol

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

It is wrote:
If you go to the "big city" or whatever you call it, it's no worse than Lewis county if you figure how bad the place is by population!!!!! Lewis county is in much worse shape than most places!!!! I would say that if a pole was done on Lewis county there is atleast 35% of the people here are addicted to one form of drugs if not more!!!!!!
I agree there are alot of residents here that are hooked on drugs, I dont know about 35%... would be intresting to know and to also know what percent of them now have Hep C, cause it seems like that is becomming an epidemic in the tri state area, not just here in lewis county, it is every where, we just notice it more because our town is so small..
It is

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree there are alot of residents here that are hooked on drugs, I dont know about 35%... would be intresting to know and to also know what percent of them now have Hep C, cause it seems like that is becomming an epidemic in the tri state area, not just here in lewis county, it is every where, we just notice it more because our town is so small..
You are very correct there aswell... The reasoning for the Hep. Around is from a couple things..... 1st thing is everyone is shooting up their drugs with the same needle over and over again and also sharing that dirty needle with multiple persons!!!!! The pharmacys quit selling the needles to everyone and you have to have a illness that you have to take your meds with such as a diabetic before you can buy them!!!! So the drug users use the same needles that have used dirty blood on them
Youth

North Ridgeville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I'll bet drug use among ages 14-21 is about 65%, & their parents are part of the problem!
It is

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Youth wrote:
I'll bet drug use among ages 14-21 is about 65%, & their parents are part of the problem!
It is a sad sad sight to see how this place has changed in the last 15 years from when I was a teenager til now!!!! there used to be a big issue with people growing and smoking pot or weed whatever it's called back then and I'm sure it hasent changed but the cops don't even worry with finding that (weed)because they are too busy with the Xanax and oxycotin problem!!!!!!!
all over

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 5, 2010
 
And this is what the people in Olive Hill though,But the other day there was a drive by shooting. No one is safe any where.When you take God out of everthing what do you expect to happen, Nothing but bad
CHAMP wrote:
You know what this is stupid. Of course Lewis County has its bad apples just like any other place in the world. But Lewis County also has some of the best people here to. At least we can raise our kids here without the fear of them getting killed in a drive by shooting. Or being part of a gang. That is why I love it here. And you think the drugs are bad here. Go to a BIG city and see how much worse they are there. Lewis County couldnt hold a candle to the crime in most places. Be thankful or move its all up to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vanceburg Discussions

Search the Vanceburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Nutz 146,971
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
Home Wrecker 9 hr Definition 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 20 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
Vanceburg no alcohol (Jan '14) Tue Really 27
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Tue Flint hill bandit 16,129
joshwitten Mon sweetie 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vanceburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vanceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vanceburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vanceburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••