wondering

Delphos, OH

#1 Sep 2, 2012
troll ,!

who knows her ?
arabic

Decatur, IN

#2 Sep 2, 2012
iiiii loooooovvvvvveee kendra! shes awesome! & so unique.
yep

Defiance, OH

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Kendra is a good girl.
phil

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Kendra Selhorst
EWW

Van Wert, OH

#5 Sep 3, 2012
shes a slut!!! she says shes so in love with danielllll but yet shes still not over mike ladd?!! and she makes that clearly obvious!!!! lmfao get the EFF over him!!!!! he obviously only wants u for sex duh!
kendra

Van Wert, OH

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Oh okay first . I'm not a slut . I'd have to be having sex with multiple people. Last time I checked I only sleep with one person. & to I haven't really talked to mike Ladd since before I was dating brandy & when they broke up HE WAS TRYING TO GET IN MY PANTS TEXTING ME!!!!! Get your story straight .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 3, 2012
I think Kendra is a good person and enjoys being unique. I commend her for not letting that crap bother her.
haha

Delphos, OH

#8 Sep 3, 2012
She's a joke , needs to grow the fck up
durr

Van Wert, OH

#9 Sep 4, 2012
shes ddeff a who*e
True story

Van Wert, OH

#10 Sep 4, 2012
I don't have much respect for her, I know she's a wh*re.
get real

Van Wert, OH

#11 Sep 4, 2012
Last time I checked the definition of a whore is someone who has sex for money & I am also pretty sure Kendra has standards. This shit is ridiculous, things like this is the reason why people get depression and have issues. I guarantee you people are either jealous of her for some reason or dont know thing about her besides the shit you hear. Also, you might wanna take a double take in the mirror before judging someone else`s life. Yea, she most likely hasnt made the best choices, but please tell me what one of you people are PERFECT
Maggie

Bryan, OH

#14 Sep 7, 2012
Get a life people.
Jasmine

Mansfield, OH

#15 Sep 8, 2012
Kendra is a good person with a bi heart everyone has their issues you wouldn't understand unless you were going through them yourself, get off her ass about it she's her own person and she's a good person at that unlike many of you people on here who are ugly inside bashing people for no reason!
Wondering

Newark, OH

#16 Sep 8, 2012
I think she beautiful she can get a hold of me anytime!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle Point fire station shelter 5 min Steve Rusk 3
421 Jefferson 7 hr Daft 43
Those liberals are at it again 7 hr fista cuffs 6
stupid shit cops tell u 8 hr lol 14
bitches in vw 14 hr Dog 13
Rights 14 hr Mike 11
Runser article removed-and back 14 hr Joe Jared 52
Karen Wannemacher 16 hr Dean 14
Van Wert Football Mon Buti 108
Van Wert Dating