Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

This article gives me concern about Obama. First they boo God and now this, they have tried to make America like other nations. I don't want the Dems leading this country any longer if they don't know the difference between the Russian Navy and the American Navy. God help us.

Dems apparently used Russian warships in convention tribute to vets Published September 12, 2012

The backdrop for a Democratic National Convention tribute to U.S. military veterans was apparently a fleet of Russian warships.
The event occurred on the final night of last week’s convention when retired Adm. John Nathman paid tribute to veterans, in front of a gigantic screen that showed what appears to be ships from the Russian Federation Navy, according to The Navy Times.
At least two experts told the publication they were certain the ships were Russian and that the backdrop image appears to be a composite photo that includes U.S. trainer jets flying overhead.
The background shows four ships with radar designs apparently not used in the U.S. fleet.
Navy veteran Rob Barker reportedly detected the apparent mistake and notified The Navy Times. He said his assignment as an electronics warfare technician included the identification of foreign ships by their radars.
The Democratic National Convention Committee was contacted Wednesday but did not comment.
“The ships are definitely Russian,” said author Norman Polmar, a naval and aviation expert.“There’s no question of that in my mind.”
where o

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Not a Democrat Republican wrote:
This article gives me concern about Obama. First they boo God and now this, they have tried to make America like other nations. I don't want the Dems leading this country any longer if they don't know the difference between the Russian Navy and the American Navy. God help us.
Dems apparently used Russian warships in convention tribute to vets Published September 12, 2012
The backdrop for a Democratic National Convention tribute to U.S. military veterans was apparently a fleet of Russian warships.
The event occurred on the final night of last week’s convention when retired Adm. John Nathman paid tribute to veterans, in front of a gigantic screen that showed what appears to be ships from the Russian Federation Navy, according to The Navy Times.
At least two experts told the publication they were certain the ships were Russian and that the backdrop image appears to be a composite photo that includes U.S. trainer jets flying overhead.
The background shows four ships with radar designs apparently not used in the U.S. fleet.
Navy veteran Rob Barker reportedly detected the apparent mistake and notified The Navy Times. He said his assignment as an electronics warfare technician included the identification of foreign ships by their radars.
The Democratic National Convention Committee was contacted Wednesday but did not comment.
“The ships are definitely Russian,” said author Norman Polmar, a naval and aviation expert.“There’s no question of that in my mind.”
Where the HELL are you getting your "information"?
Not a Democrat Republican

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Right off of the wire. Don't you read the headlines or listen to them?

Do some research and stay informed.
Not a Democrat Republican

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

whose

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Not a Democrat Republican wrote:
Right off of the wire. Don't you read the headlines or listen to them?
Do some research and stay informed.
whose wire, I've been on several news sites all day, are you sure you aren't a paranoid schizophrenic who is picking up radio signals from imagined sources? really, give us the wire locales or its BS!
ub doublespeak

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

"Due to vendor error, incorrect images appeared briefly on screen behind fifty-one veterans during the convention and the DNCC apologizes for this mistake," the statement said, according to the Navy Times. "This error should not distract from the words of Admiral Nathman and others who spoke to President Obama's strong record on issues that impact those who have served our nation."
this from CBSnews Wow!!!!!!some people flunked reading comprehension LOL that would include mansfield what a nut job.

“not easy being this awesome”

Since: May 12

screw-you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

really, we are still afraid of commies and the russians? seriously? wtf cold war is over baby. next he's gonna try to figure out which topix posters are secret soviet spies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Van Wert Forum right now

Search the Van Wert Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VW Water 42 min butwait 20
I'm with Shea...bullying people with cognitive ... 3 hr Fred 17
O Banjo Boy, Where Art Thou 3 hr Jenna38 11
waaaaa...Christopher Butler (Feb '12) 8 hr Idiot 14
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr xxxrayted 25,369
Pomeranian Puppies For Free Adoption (Jun '13) 9 hr Tianna 25
D&C trails 14 hr Sam 1
•••
•••
•••
Van Wert Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Van Wert Jobs

•••
•••