nice way to leave your baby in the car.

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 48 Comments Last updated May 29, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yeah, i saw that in walmart's parking lot yesterday...
Big Mistake

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You should of called the police.

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

another dude did, but he went inside i guess to tell someone...or i would've. wouldn't be the first time, either.
cockerspaniel

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I leave my kid in the car when i go into the gas station to pay for gas but if I have to use the bathroom are somehting I get her out. Thats messed up and it was super hot yesterday
miss evil

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cockerspaniel wrote:
I leave my kid in the car when i go into the gas station to pay for gas but if I have to use the bathroom are somehting I get her out. Thats messed up and it was super hot yesterday
just as bad...it only takes 1 second...your an idiot n careless for doing this !!
cockerspaniel

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

oh shut the h*ll up my car is locked when i go in and it doesnt take a second it would take a few seconds its a stick shift and by then I woulda seen it and been out.. Do you even have kids my daughter is five years old I am not about to take her into a gas station for 5 seconds just to hear her cry and scream because she wants everything on the shelf.. So f*ck you Ima good mom and if you dont like what I do go f*ck yourself becasue I dont really give sh*t

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

cockerspaniel wrote:
oh shut the h*ll up my car is locked when i go in and it doesnt take a second it would take a few seconds its a stick shift and by then I woulda seen it and been out.. Do you even have kids my daughter is five years old I am not about to take her into a gas station for 5 seconds just to hear her cry and scream because she wants everything on the shelf.. So f*ck you Ima good mom and if you dont like what I do go f*ck yourself becasue I dont really give sh*t
well, if you had a fat wad of cash, would you leave that out in plain view in the car, but leave it for 5 minutes? if no, just think that's just money you can replace... you should just pay outside at the pump. nobody said you're a bad mom, we're just saying there's alot of assh*les around...
cockerspaniel

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I have no reason to leave my car at a gas station for five minutes I go in a hand them money and im out. I dont feel the need to drag my kid in and out and if I will be in there for awhile like if i had to use the bathroom I would take her in im not retarded. She would never been in there unsupervised for that long.. And especially not at wal-mart
agree

Hoytville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I agree w/ cocker spaniel mine are 7 an 5 and i will run in and pay....and btw using your card at the pump is one of the top 5 ways to get your accounts hacked!
ThinkNot

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

The point of how long it takes...means nothing. It can take a second for somebody to break in and snatch a child.
Your willingness to jump that your being called a bad mom, seems to be an insecurity.

I too, have 3 young children. I NEVER leave them in the car EVER. Nobody is calling anybody a bad parent. But lets wake up and look at our surroundings. It's simply NOT safe.

Do your "quick run in" to pay in front of a cop. See what happens. Then you will be called a "BAD MOM"

This world is NOT safe. It's not that hard to realize.

If you wouldn't leave money, jewels, or something precious inside a car in plain sight, why would you leave your child?! All of that is replaceable, your child is not.

Just think about it for a second. I'm sure you will make the mature choice and change your mind. FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR CHILD>

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

agree wrote:
I agree w/ cocker spaniel mine are 7 an 5 and i will run in and pay....and btw using your card at the pump is one of the top 5 ways to get your accounts hacked!
hehe top 5 ways? where did you get that?37 unless you're genius enough to fall for the fake taped on card readers someone placed there, you're pretty safe. plus if you saw a weird charge bank would have to take it off...
cockerspaniel

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Good for you im a single parent and see nothing wrong with that do you wanna cookie for taking all of your kids into the gas station to pay for gas lol silly b*tch
cockerspaniel

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ThinkNot wrote:
The point of how long it takes...means nothing. It can take a second for somebody to break in and snatch a child.
Your willingness to jump that your being called a bad mom, seems to be an insecurity.
I too, have 3 young children. I NEVER leave them in the car EVER. Nobody is calling anybody a bad parent. But lets wake up and look at our surroundings. It's simply NOT safe.
Do your "quick run in" to pay in front of a cop. See what happens. Then you will be called a "BAD MOM"
This world is NOT safe. It's not that hard to realize.
If you wouldn't leave money, jewels, or something precious inside a car in plain sight, why would you leave your child?! All of that is replaceable, your child is not.
Just think about it for a second. I'm sure you will make the mature choice and change your mind. FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR CHILD>
I see your point but like I said in previous post my doors are locked. And I dont have money or jewels all my money goes to taking care of my child Im a single mom her dad is dead. There is no way in h*ll they could bust thru the window and steal w.e. it is too take, and if they want the car its still gonna be another 20 sec. for them to get it started its a stick shift and for some reason doesnt start on the first try there not gonna go anywhere with my child. 95% of the gas stations in vw have huge windows if I even see someone look in my car I will be out there you ppl just add too much stress to your life worrying about what other ppl do. But agreed take your kid out if your going to wal-mart thats just dumb

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cockerspaniel wrote:
Good for you im a single parent and see nothing wrong with that do you wanna cookie for taking all of your kids into the gas station to pay for gas lol silly b*tch
lol...who is this post directed towards?
cockerspaniel

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

1

think not lol because I forgot how funny it was.. Do you leave your children with babysitters thats worse than leaving your child in a locked car for at the most 30 secs. You leave your child with a sitter (and im not talking about grandparents) you leave there house go to work or grocery shopping w.e. its more likely that your babysitte is either going to beat your child, whip them, kill them, or try to hurt them in any way than it would be for someone to get in my car steal my kid or take off with my kid in the car. So thats just as bad if you leave your kid with a sitter make the mature descision for your childs sake your people argument just does not apply to most peole.
cockerspaniel

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I meant people wouldnt want the awesome hey to get confused about that, and as for the grammer dont try to correct me this is topix the dumbest, and sometimes funniest site around its not a quiz that im getting graded on..
miss evil

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

you can stop defending youself anytime now,you are showing your true ignorance and stupidity !!...i hope to see a child left alone in a car,anywhere,i will call the police and give them all the info.they need to find you !
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

N u women have kids? Well if tht one sec does ever happen 2 ya dnt cry if ur child gets taken I c ne child left alone I'm callin children services in a heartbeat thts neglect careless bet ya dnt leave ur phone in the car bet tht goes in while ur chid sits in a car by him or herself pos parents now dayz
Bad_Sheep_Dont_F ollow

Syracuse, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 16, 2012
 
wow wrote:
N u women have kids? Well if tht one sec does ever happen 2 ya dnt cry if ur child gets taken I c ne child left alone I'm callin children services in a heartbeat thts neglect careless bet ya dnt leave ur phone in the car bet tht goes in while ur chid sits in a car by him or herself pos parents now dayz
Wow, I can't even read this
cockerspaniel

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

thats funny because I dont have a phone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Van Wert Forum right now

Search the Van Wert Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr Norm DePlume 2,227
Scott McCollum 1 hr Van wert citizen 7
Dog warden 1 hr Bob 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr d pantz 29,467
skinny girl 8 hr SkinnyBlonde 5
Pretentious Van Wertians Pontificating 9 hr Libertarian 35
dog warden fired 9 hr question 14
Dog Warden fired 11 hr Jenni 20
Van Wert Humane Society..The dog warden (Aug '11) 15 hr question 81
Van Wert Dog Warden: Situation "Blown Out Of Pr... 16 hr KIM 82
•••
•••
•••
•••

Van Wert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Van Wert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Van Wert News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Van Wert
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••