FuKU

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Why does someone get a 200 dollar fine and a 6 month lisence suspension for a joint of marijuana?? A victimless crime. Yet you let these ppl stay out and deal heroin on bond and probation to get more offenders caught up? You ppl make me absolutly sick. The same day a man was given a $100 dollar fine for shoplifting, something we all pay for. What is fair about this? You need to think about what you are doing. May god stike you down in your place.
shell

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

mike?:)

“~country livin~”

Since: Dec 10

Van Wert, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Shoplifting is not possessing an illegal drug. I'm for the legalization of Marijuana because I believe that it was a plant put here by God and my God DOES NOT make mistakes.
But then again, I don't agree that Heroin should be legal and isn't that natural too? I don't know my drugs that well I suppose! LOL!
Sounds to me that you need a little prayer in your life sir. You are trying to justify what you did when what you did was BREAKING THE LAW! Like it or not, you do the crime you do the time.
FYI

Marengo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

wonder why u want marijuana legalized acc? bet u want ur dads magic pool dust legal too huh

“~country livin~”

Since: Dec 10

Van Wert, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

You got me lost there kiddo, LOL. But um okay I guess. Doesn't everyone want pot legalized in this day and age?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

I don't. It's illegal, because it makes people not all there. Ever hear about the people at a drive-thru who wasn't all there, because of weed and they ended up running over a child? Seriously. ACC, God does make things that aren't pure, because he did it to punish Adam and Eve just like with the burning bush to keep them out of Eden. Please read up more on Genesis.

“3.0”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

You do realize that the story you just spoke about on the drivethru thing is just government propaganda right? They even made a commercial out of it. Check it out on Snopes if you don't believe me.

How could you not want a plant that grows naturally to be legal? 20 years ago your logic may have made a little bit of sense but not in this day and age where most of the government induced propaganda is being washed away and proven to be false but we are also seeing more and more evidence for it's medicinal values.

Marijuana makes people "not all there"? As does alcohol. Should alcohol be illegal too? Think of it like this ... every single feeling/emotion that we feel is due to chemicals in our brain. Why should we be limited to only experiencing those chemicals which our brain produces by itself? Why is it okay for government justified by telling us what we can and can not experience in our lives?

Do a little research on Portugal and their legalization of ALL drugs for personal use. You will quickly see that not only has their crime rate dropped but their number of drug users has also dropped dramatically. The United States is even starting to study Portugal to find out what they are doing right because this countries war on drugs has been a huge failure from it's birth to present day. And a very expensive failure at that.

Thankfully people who share your opinions on legalization are quickly becoming the minority. I just can not for the life of me begin to fathom why people, especially young people like yourself, would be against something so right in every single way. I believe, and this is nothing against you personally, that it has a lot to do with lack of knowledge on the subject. Your drive thru story shows that rather than doing your own research or even listening to both sides of the argument that you listen to hearsay and government propaganda for your only source of information.

Marijuana doesn't make you "not all there". Marijuana actually makes you more aware. It makes you experience things like music, movies, and food in a much better light. It helps people with depression, bipolar syndrome, cancer, glaucoma,epilepsy, ADD ...and it is less dangerous than any legal drug on the market.

This is all I will say on the subject for now but I suggest you all go and read my blog. I have a lot of posts on an array of different subjects but the link I am going to provide is an earlier blog I wrote about Marijuana legalization.

http://jmurphrants.blogspot.com/2010/11/marij...

“3.0”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

I also thought of something else, LOL. Let's say that the drive-thru story was true (which it's not). What would make you believe that the person driving the car was high at the time? THC, psychoactive ingredient in Marijuana, is present in drug tests for up to thirty days after use. Meaning that the driver could have smoked weeks before the accident. For instance, I could smoke a joint right now and in two weeks get into an accident and test positive for Marijuana. Even though Marijuana had nothing at all to do with my accident chances are it would still be blamed. Get that?

On a lighter note, wtf would a little kid be doing riding his bike in front of a drive-thru anyways?

It's all government propaganda people. It's basically scare tactics combined with a little smear campaign because the big pharmaceutical companies don't want people growing their own medicine and the paper industry fears Hemp.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Johnny ur an ass lol. dont even start that stuff on me :). btw, when i smoked i was deff all not there lmfao and deff not more aware. and with the drive-thru the vid showed them smoking a joint in the car lol. they started taking off not paying attention and hit the kid. i think the kid was leaving the parking lot. its been awhile.

“3.0”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

That video was a commercial Lelia. You realize that right? And you realize that it was sponsored by the federal government (government propaganda) right?

What are you going to tell me next? That pot should remain illegal because it wouldn't be right if dogs could talk too? I mean, after all there WAS a video of it.

I think this is a classic **Facepalm** moment, LOL!

Seriously though ... Marijuana effects everyone differently. Just because it effected you in that way does not mean that is how it will effect everyone. Also, how old were you when you first experienced it? I don't think it should be made available for kids. It should be treated the same way that Tobacco is treated when it comes to minors.

What you don't understand though is that when the time finally comes around to vote for medicinal Marijuana in Ohio and you vote 'no' I just don't think you really realize how much progress you will be crushing under your foot. All because of a commercial sponsored by one of the biggest known liars in the world (our government) and because it made you feel funny.

Please guys...go do some research. Marijuana is a wonderful and beneficial plant in so many ways. Hemp alone could change this world as we know it. Talk about 'going green' lol.

The funny thing about me is that I don't even smoke weed anymore. I don't smoke it because of it's illegal status and the fact that I now have a young child in my home. I don't not smoke because I don't want to. I'd love to fire up a joint right now actually just from talking about it, lol. But I really firmly believe that the day is coming closer and closer to where a Medical Marijuana initiative will finally make it to the ballots in Ohio. We are already one of the most decriminalized states in the country were one of the first to do so actually. So medical is the next step.

I can't wait for that day because I know I'd get a prescription in a matter of minutes!
lee

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Johnny - It's nice to see someone who knows the FACTS about marijuana instead of just blindly following the anti-pot crowd. It's people like you who are going to aid the cannabis revolution - intelligent, well-spoken, and informed about the issues. Not just "C'mon man, pot is goooood," but real, applicable, knowledge. So thanks :) I think it should be legalized, or at least, made available for medical use to those who need it. Anyone who is completely 100% against cannabis must not know about its medical benefits. I'd love for recreational marijuana to be legalized, but the important battle is for those with cancer, fibromyalgia, multiple-sclerosis, and a host of other illnesses. Yep, cannabis can and IS being used as treatment for those diseases! I've seen video footage where someone who has multiple-sclerosis is using medical marijuana as treatment, and the difference between before and after smoking just a small amount of cannabis is unreal. You can watch the whole documentary here ---> http://video.google.com/videoplay... # Anyone who is curious about the TRUE story of cannabis should check it out.
ILOVEPOT

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Seriously who doesnt smoke these days besides the weird people that just pass the f*** out which of course they should probably not smoke weed. Me, well i love it, it calms me down and i seriously need that most people do. We wouldnt have such up tight a**holes in this town if they would just smoke a joint everyday
vwert45891

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

i hate to say it but i agree with you ilovepot i am the type of person that anymore would pass the f&&& out as you say but that does not change my opinion on those that do smoke. i agree that the closed minded people in this town have almost killed our once thriving community.

“3.0”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

I like how Marijuana is everywhere you look now a days. It's nice to see that it's becoming more mainstream rather than being hidden all the time.

Marijuana is a wonderful plant and I honestly believe that the only people against it are the misinformed and the just straight ignorant.
ComeAgain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

It's always been my belief that it should, indeed, be legalized. I, personally, don't smoke it, but I just don't get why it is illegal and alcohol isn't. How many times have you seen a couple potheads pick a fight with one another? Not very often I'm guessing. In my opinion and the experience I've had with both things, weed and alcohol, I know that the negative effects of alcohol definately outweigh the negative effects of marijuana. My only concern with everyone smoking weed would be that a lot of people may get lazy and not want to work. At least when I used to smoke it that's how I was...lol. I just wanted to sit on the couch and eat. And eat and eat some more. But I know that marijuana effects everyone differently so this may not be the case for everyone. I just know that marijuana calms people down for the most part. I've seen so many bad things happen to people that had alcohol in their systems and yes, alot of times that is because the person themselves are to irresponsible to handle their liquor in a responsible manner. But still. Besides making you perhaps a little slower and hungrier, what's the worse thing you've honestly seen someone that was high on weed do? Talk someone into a coma? Lol...
NICK HUNTER

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

LEGALIZE IT ALL BTCHS!
alissa

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

it just makes me hungry lol
momma t

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

pot is just the first step for addicts, they start w pot then move to acid or coke then b4 you know it there addicted to meth or heroin....it should not b legalized at all....this town is going down hill from all the drugs.........

“3.0”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Momma T you are absolutely...wrong. Studies have been done to show that Marijuana is not the gateway drug that it once was thought to be. It's only common sense that not everyone who smokes pot will end up moving on to harder drugs.

Using your logic, why not say that Caffeine is the gateway drug. Or maybe Nicotine. I'm sure most drug users have done both of those before they ever smoked Marijuana.

My personal theory is that yes, some smokers do move onto harder drugs. But it's not because of the Marijuana. It's because of they grew up hearing all the propaganda about pot, tried it, liked it, and figured that what they heard about the other drugs must have all been lies as well. Or that since Marijuana is illegal you obviously have to go to a drug dealer to purchase it. Most drug dealers also sell other drugs. It's the environment that you are forced to place yourself in that may lean you towards trying other drugs.

This town does have a drug problem. A Herion problem to be exact. Years ago it had a Crack problem. Before that it was a Meth problem. Can you name me one single time that the community has been in an uproar because of a Marijuana problem?

There hasn't been one. You want to know why? It's because nobody dies from smoking Marijuana. People don't get violent when they smoke Marijuana. People can safely drive when they smoke Marijuana. And Marijuana is not addicting.

I say legalize it. Not only would it help this countries economy but it would also help this community as a whole.

Unfortunately there are far too many uninformed people like our momma t out there who are holding back progress.
ILOVEPOT

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

hahaha momma you are so not right. I have been smokin pot for six years and I am only 22 now and I have never tried any other drug in my life nor does weed make me wanna go do crack...that is the craziest thing i have heard seriously have you smoked weed before? I personally would never try anything else because weed is frickin harmless and the other shit gets ya addicted and pretty soon all your money either goes up your nose, in ur arm, or where ever else these so called addicts put it. I wish more people would jump on the Marijuana's okay bandwagon because seriously you uptight Oh my God pot is Awful people may just shut the f*** up after you become a space cadet a few times

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Van Wert Forum right now

Search the Van Wert Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Dueling Banjo Duet 15 min improvision 46
take the cola challenge 17 min fista cuffs 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr xxxrayted 25,327
Cory Evans 13 hr you wish 14
Krystle whoever cayword 14 hr Limbo 1
Crystal d Lyle 14 hr Limbo 6
ywca (Mar '13) 15 hr Pit 55
•••
•••
•••
Van Wert Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Van Wert Jobs