Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
wtf

Owensboro, KY

#22511 May 18, 2012
Horse semen tastes like green onions but it burns when it gets in my eyes.

lmfao
yo mama

AOL

#22512 May 18, 2012
rom paul is a nutter ,...... i think all his supporters are wackos
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

#22513 May 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>HLS is stupid because Bush created it and he is severely stupid.
And Obama's still keeping it, and it's worse than ever. Patting down old women an old men , and little kids. "gonna find those terrorist's for sure." }So Obama 's got to be more than stupid. Thats why you adore him, you have so much in common.
James

Ashland, KY

#22514 May 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
Horse semen tastes like green onions but it burns when it gets in my eyes.
lmfao
We knew you sucked, just glad you see you admitt to it.
James

Ashland, KY

#22515 May 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever go to School?
I see you made it home, posting from Lex, 4th street maybe?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22516 May 18, 2012
There must be some kind of system in gov`t where the people`s employee must go for evaluation of the job performance.Not that elections will do it,because some people will vote for anything.As long as the handouts continue.What is being looked for,is a real job performance sit down discussion,as with most corporations.
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

#22518 May 18, 2012
Why are people still discussing this thread? It would have been fine with me if the guy had stomped her brains out. All she was, was a Soros employee who is known to go out and cause problems at Republican events. He should have beat the crap out of her.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22520 May 18, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
Why are people still discussing this thread? It would have been fine with me if the guy had stomped her brains out. All she was, was a Soros employee who is known to go out and cause problems at Republican events. He should have beat the crap out of her.
Funny, most teabbagers have no REAL respect for the law, but some hide their disdain better, boi ! LMAOROTFu~! Koch shills are REAL OBVIOUS...
offcr_supee81

Oak Grove, KY

#22521 May 18, 2012
This is the biggest waste of space on this site. Give it a rest.
justbkaus

Chesapeake, OH

#22522 May 18, 2012
I really feel like we are spinning wheels talking about our president.the thing to do is do not vote for him.really it just seemed like the 'IN THING"to do for some ppl. they acted like he was a rock star, girls slobbering over him, ppl who only focused on his skin color.he is just a man.nothing more nothing less.let it go , and claim your rights when you vote.
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

#22523 May 19, 2012
justbkaus wrote:
I really feel like we are spinning wheels talking about our president.the thing to do is do not vote for him.really it just seemed like the 'IN THING"to do for some ppl. they acted like he was a rock star, girls slobbering over him, ppl who only focused on his skin color.he is just a man.nothing more nothing less.let it go , and claim your rights when you vote.
You are right about the voting part, but we must try to educate others about this man. People like some in my family who can't tell you one good thing he has done for the country, but are sticking by him just because he is a democrat.
People like some in my family and some friends who NEVER VOTE for anybody, some who think everything will work out no matter who is in office. People who thinks the government is surpose to tell us what to do and that we have no rights but what the government gives us.{But I know some of them are reading this, and there might be hope for them. If not, then they are traders to this country. I better not hear them complain of hard times after it's to late.
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

#22524 May 19, 2012
Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about the voting part, but we must try to educate others about this man. People like some in my family who can't tell you one good thing he has done for the country, but are sticking by him just because he is a democrat.
People like some in my family and some friends who NEVER VOTE for anybody, some who think everything will work out no matter who is in office. People who thinks the government is surpose to tell us what to do and that we have no rights but what the government gives us.{But I know some of them are reading this, and there might be hope for them. If not, then they are traders to this country. I better not hear them complain of hard times after it's to late.
Its the education system that is a great deal at fault here. Education is controlled by the state and by the federal government, and by Democrat, left leaning teacher's unions, so its a pretty safe bet they're not going to teach kids the truth about freedom, liberty, and the constitution. All they're going to do is promote some leftist view of "equality" and that everyone has "rights", which amounts to goodies from the government, and in return they have "responsibilities" to be good citizens ie support the government. As long as that government is controlled by Democrats, that is.
jusbkaus

Chesapeake, OH

#22526 May 19, 2012
Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a good point,I have family who will vote democrat or republican no matter what.talking to them is fruitless.They won't budge an inch.I do not hold to the same ways.but argueing is not helpful,so I stopped.they are like arm chair quaterbacks.I hear alot of I know what so and so would do...
Really

Seattle, WA

#22527 May 19, 2012
Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare.... Bin Laden...... Obama has overhauled the food safety system
Advanced women's rights in the work place
Ended Don't Ask, Don't Tell (DADT) in our military
Stopped defending DOMA in court.
Passed the Hate Crimes bill.
Appointed two pro-choice women to the Supreme Court.
Expanded access to medical care and provided subsidies for people who can't afford it.
Expanded the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Fixed the preexisting conditions travesty [and rescission] in health insurance.
Invested in clean energy.
Overhauled the credit card industry, making it much more consumer-friendly.
While Dodd-Frank bill was weak in many respects, it was still an extremely worthwhile start at re-regulating the financial sector.
He created a Elizabeth Warren's dream agency: The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
He's done a lot for veterans
He got help for people whose health was injured during the clean-up after the 9/11 attacks.

None of these things were priorities for Republicans. They actively opposed, directly or indirectly through obstruction, every single item on this list. In fact, they succeeded in killing a Cap & Trade bill in the Senate after it had passed through the House.

All of these things are improvements that would not have occurred under a McCain-Palin administration. Moreover, a McCain-Palin administration would have moved in the other direction on most of these issues, or come up with even worse compromises.
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

#22528 May 19, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare.... Bin Laden...... Obama has overhauled the food safety system
Advanced women's rights in the work place
Ended Don't Ask, Don't Tell (DADT) in our military
Stopped defending DOMA in court.
Passed the Hate Crimes bill.
Appointed two pro-choice women to the Supreme Court.
Expanded access to medical care and provided subsidies for people who can't afford it.
Expanded the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Fixed the preexisting conditions travesty [and rescission] in health insurance.
Invested in clean energy.
Overhauled the credit card industry, making it much more consumer-friendly.
While Dodd-Frank bill was weak in many respects, it was still an extremely worthwhile start at re-regulating the financial sector.
He created a Elizabeth Warren's dream agency: The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
He's done a lot for veterans
He got help for people whose health was injured during the clean-up after the 9/11 attacks.
None of these things were priorities for Republicans. They actively opposed, directly or indirectly through obstruction, every single item on this list. In fact, they succeeded in killing a Cap & Trade bill in the Senate after it had passed through the House.
All of these things are improvements that would not have occurred under a McCain-Palin administration. Moreover, a McCain-Palin administration would have moved in the other direction on most of these issues, or come up with even worse compromises.
Too bad for you he's on his way to a crushing defeat this November, and good riddance to the little communist in the White House.
fred

United States

#22529 May 19, 2012
Yeah agree
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

#22530 May 19, 2012
Even Democrats are starting to wish they'd never heard of the Little Communist Honey Prince of The White House. The Senate rejected his budget proposal 99-0. The House rejected it 414-0. Not one single yes vote in either House from Republican OR EVEN A DEMOCRAT! Let's hear the Obammunist apologists explain that one.
jon

Owensboro, KY

#22531 May 19, 2012
I just want to say to all you dumb a.. You don't have a clue what's going on so shout your dumb a.. Up or grab a gun. You talk shi.. Here but know nothing about really life all yal live in big house I live in sand house so shout uo on what you think you know come over we show you life
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

#22532 May 19, 2012
jon wrote:
I just want to say to all you dumb a.. You don't have a clue what's going on so shout your dumb a.. Up or grab a gun. You talk shi.. Here but know nothing about really life all yal live in big house I live in sand house so shout uo on what you think you know come over we show you life
Yeah buddy I can't wait to come over to your neighborhood, I bet its spectacular. Should we wait until after check day? Just out of curiosity how much government cheese did you have to trade in to get the computer or cell phone you post with here?
CrazY

Shepherdsville, KY

#22533 May 19, 2012
I hope obama goes, but some people think black is the new white!! How about those black ministers backpeddling now that obama is turning gay [needed those votes]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Lear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grimes rallies support 12 min whisperinghope 1
FOX NEWS IS the worst!! 34 min whisperinghope 22
Why vote local when you don't buy local? 42 min looking 9
In defense of MAYOR FANNIN 43 min looking 69
Which Circuit Judge candidate will win their ra... 1 hr truthful 9
mark minix and amy sammons love affair 1 hr Mark is a player 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,411

Freeze Watch for Johnson County was issued at October 31 at 11:15AM EDT

Van Lear Dating
Find my Match