Comments
201 - 220 of 230 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012

Since: Jun 09

Erick, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Nov 13, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Me thinks it is a sad state of affairs when the Democrats are forced to use terminology such as; your an idiot, your stupid, you don't know what your talking about, it's that way because of the Republicans, etc.
Where is the beef ? As the old lady said in the TV commercial years ago ? If you are going to tell us we are stupid, then tell us why you think so.
If "it's that way because of the Republicans" then tell us why you think so. We will listen.
I try to explain why I say something but guess doesn't listen.
Obamacare, for example, was thrown down on the table with over 4,000 pages. Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and None of the Congress members read the bill except for our two Congressmen. They tried hard to explain in simple terms for a lack of time, the basics and wanted nothing to do with it. What did Pelosi say once the bill was signed? "Well, now we can try to find out what it says." By the way, did you know that if you sell realestate you must give Obamacare 3.8% of the selling price? They said it would cover everyone. It doesn't. They said it wouldn't cover abortions. It does. Obama said it wouldn't cost us one thin dime. B.S.
People hiring people aren't hiring because they don't know what is going to be required of them next year. Congress by law should have already completed and passed the fiscal year (Oct 1) budget. They haven't. They haven't decided to extend the Bush Tax deduction bill even. It is just one big melofahess. Me thinks.
me thinks

Inola, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
Nov 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

southern fried wrote:
<quoted text>me thinks u dont know much about whats going on in this country. people do want to work but due to the contributions made by the republican party. all the jobs have been outsourced and most people on food stamps are the working poor because companies dont want to pay a good wage for a working man. the next type of person is the elderly they recieve food stamps otherwise they wouldnt eat. before u type ur opinion study up on the subject. u know zilch.
an elderly person drawing social security benefits only receives $10.00 a month in food stamps.
do you really think $10.00 a month is going to supply an elderly person with food for a month?
me thinks you dumbocrats are sure stupid.
Hairy Lungs

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
Nov 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

peasoup wrote:
Me thinks it is a sad state of affairs when the Democrats are forced to use terminology such as; your an idiot, your stupid, you don't know what your talking about, it's that way because of the Republicans, etc.
Where is the beef ? As the old lady said in the TV commercial years ago ? If you are going to tell us we are stupid, then tell us why you think so.
If "it's that way because of the Republicans" then tell us why you think so. We will listen.
I try to explain why I say something but guess doesn't listen.
Obamacare, for example, was thrown down on the table with over 4,000 pages. Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and None of the Congress members read the bill except for our two Congressmen. They tried hard to explain in simple terms for a lack of time, the basics and wanted nothing to do with it. What did Pelosi say once the bill was signed? "Well, now we can try to find out what it says." By the way, did you know that if you sell realestate you must give Obamacare 3.8% of the selling price? They said it would cover everyone. It doesn't. They said it wouldn't cover abortions. It does. Obama said it wouldn't cost us one thin dime. B.S.
People hiring people aren't hiring because they don't know what is going to be required of them next year. Congress by law should have already completed and passed the fiscal year (Oct 1) budget. They haven't. They haven't decided to extend the Bush Tax deduction bill even. It is just one big melofahess. Me thinks.
]ME thinks seapoopy is one hot piece of manmeat and yall better leave my tinkle britches alone he is all mine! hehe
Glad

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#209
Nov 19, 2010
 
Sure glad my man won.
Kelsey Supporter

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Nov 19, 2010
 
Glad wrote:
Sure glad my man won.
You are sure you are sure right?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
Dec 4, 2010
 
nope
Kelsey Supporter

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Dec 4, 2010
 
venga wrote:
nope
I guessed that much no nothing
southern fried

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Dec 6, 2010
 
black rock wrote:
<quoted text>Hows the KFC today salty? Wash your hands you Dem. that knows nothing. Who do you think was in control of the bills passed in Washington it was the Democrates you dumbo. Go get a job with Mrs Speaker the has been. Just remember who was in charge of the House and Senate then you sure will know who caused the problem. Let's see how the Party go'r Obama is going to ram bills down the TAX payer's throat now since your queen house speaker is going to the toilet for her office.
the demcrtes arent in control the repulicans have held this country hostage so that the rich can keep getting richer look at the compromise on tax breaks tonite the republicans held the unemployed worker hostage so that the rich can keep getting richer and so that the worker will have to work harder to pay this new 4 trillion dollar debt that forgien countries hold treasury bonds on we the little will have to pay that debt because the rich have tax breakers to keep them from paying anything my grat grandchildren will in heir this debt and their not even born yet . the reppublicans did this to america because the democrates dont have a back bone u really need to study our governmment and what they have done to america remember foreclosures still happening every 7 seconds because mortage companies and banks decieved the buyers and got away with mortage fraud read more about it and watch captiolism a love story by micheal moore or tryin watching msnbc learn more about it
southern fried

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Dec 6, 2010
 
peasoup wrote:
Me thinks it is a sad state of affairs when the Democrats are forced to use terminology such as; your an idiot, your stupid, you don't know what your talking about, it's that way because of the Republicans, etc.
Where is the beef ? As the old lady said in the TV commercial years ago ? If you are going to tell us we are stupid, then tell us why you think so.
If "it's that way because of the Republicans" then tell us why you think so. We will listen.
I try to explain why I say something but guess doesn't listen.
Obamacare, for example, was thrown down on the table with over 4,000 pages. Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and None of the Congress members read the bill except for our two Congressmen. They tried hard to explain in simple terms for a lack of time, the basics and wanted nothing to do with it. What did Pelosi say once the bill was signed? "Well, now we can try to find out what it says." By the way, did you know that if you sell realestate you must give Obamacare 3.8% of the selling price? They said it would cover everyone. It doesn't. They said it wouldn't cover abortions. It does. Obama said it wouldn't cost us one thin dime. B.S.
People hiring people aren't hiring because they don't know what is going to be required of them next year. Congress by law should have already completed and passed the fiscal year (Oct 1) budget. They haven't. They haven't decided to extend the Bush Tax deduction bill even. It is just one big melofahess. Me thinks.
obamacare is the least of the american peoples problems if there is socialism in this country well ur to late its been here since theres been the rich folks called rich socialism its their secret and were suppose to believe that the republican party is for all the people well their not their for the rich and if u havent seen that since 2000 when bush was president u must be watching fox news. we the people have lost our country to debt created by the wealthy and the republican party watch captiolism the love story and you will no . that they have flushed this counrtty down the toilet and the working people or havent u noticed the jobs have gone to china india mexico

Since: Jun 09

Erick, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#215
Dec 7, 2010
 
I got tired just trying to read your post.
Where do you get all this mumbojumbo nothingness anyway ? You haven't said anything yet.
Hairy lungs

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
Dec 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

OHH seapoopy don't worry about the posts come on behind the barn with those silky pink panties and lets have some fun.
shark

Chouteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217
Dec 21, 2010
 
right man got the job
post name

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218
Dec 30, 2010
 
hi
Kelsey Supporter NJ

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#219
Jan 1, 2011
 
Hairy lungs wrote:
OHH seapoopy don't worry about the posts come on behind the barn with those silky pink panties and lets have some fun.
You must be the biggest QUEER OF ALL TIMES. Do you have the AIDS and you suck people unprotected you jerk?
SUE CYR

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#220
Jan 2, 2011
 
Kelsey Supporter NJ wrote:
<quoted text>You must be the biggest QUEER OF ALL TIMES. Do you have the AIDS and you suck people unprotected you jerk?
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.

10. You will not use Facebook to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.

12. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.

6. You will not use Facebook if you are a convicted sex offender.

__________
http://www.facebook.com/terms.php...
Kelsey Supporter NJ

West Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221
Jan 2, 2011
 
SUE CYR wrote:
<quoted text>
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
10. You will not use Facebook to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
12. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
6. You will not use Facebook if you are a convicted sex offender.
__________
http://www.facebook.com/terms.php...
Enjoy talking to yourself, much?
sue cyr

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#223
Jan 2, 2011
 
Kelsey Supporter NJ wrote:
<quoted text>You must be the biggest QUEER OF ALL TIMES. Do you have the AIDS and you suck people unprotected you jerk?
You agree not to post, or otherwise make available Content:

a) that is unlawful,
harmful, threatening,
abusive, harassing,
defamatory,
libelous,
invasive of another's privacy,
or is harmful to minors in any way;

b) that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct
including but not limited to (i) sexual intercourse,... masturbation, or (iv) sadistic or
masochistic abuse, or (v) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area
of any person;

c) that harasses, degrades,

intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or
group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation,

race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
AND THIS IS NOT A TO DO LIST,although I see people on here act like it is.
Kelsey Supporter NJ

West Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224
Jan 2, 2011
 
sue cyr wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree not to post, or otherwise make available Content:
a) that is unlawful,
harmful, threatening,
abusive, harassing,
defamatory,
libelous,
invasive of another's privacy,
or is harmful to minors in any way;
b) that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct
including but not limited to (i) sexual intercourse,... masturbation, or (iv) sadistic or
masochistic abuse, or (v) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area
of any person;
c) that harasses, degrades,
intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or
group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation,
race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
AND THIS IS NOT A TO DO LIST,although I see people on here act like it is.
You can't blame that one on me. That's all YOU.
Kiss my grits

Claremore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#225
May 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I will vote for Terry 'Boom Boom' Willis for the next election. Claremore city council member. He's a good feller and would serve Oklahoma well.
weAtherfod

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
Aug 24, 2012
 
You

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Valliant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Valliant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Valliant News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valliant
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••