Valliant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

What do you guys think about the new Sonic coming to Valliant? I think it's a great move but I think the location will cause it to fail.
aekm

Valliant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

I don't like the location either. I think it takes away from the area, but I love the idea of having one. just wish it was not located right on main street. hope it ends up looking better then i think it will.
Okie

Valliant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

I agree, it looks like a bad spot. If they had put it out past the Dollar General and provided a traffic light to control traffic it would have been much better and more profitable. Although, there was a resturant (Peggys?) on the opposite corner, until it burned down, and I understand they were doing pretty good.
Idabel

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Are you serious!!! They could build a sonic at the north poll and it would do just fine...How many sonic's have you ever seen fail???? People seek out cheap good food....
sissy

Warner, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Wow...why would u think that is not a good location? Right on the corner....main st is needing some new life!! Sonic fail....smh
Valliant Resident

Valliant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

sissy wrote:
Wow...why would u think that is not a good location? Right on the corner....main st is needing some new life!! Sonic fail....smh

I guess you have never tried to turn off Dalton Ave on to US hwy 70. I cannot imagine how some one would think they could put a horseshoe drive, like Sonic has, on the 1/4 of a block at the busiest intersection in town. This is as dumb as thinking you can put a 4-lane with a turn lane through Valliant. Just because you want it does not mean it is going to work.
valliant watcher

Valliant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

its now moved next to the old burger express on hwy 70. by the same one who pushed for the (five) lane
Valliant Resident

Stigler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

valliant watcher wrote:
its now moved next to the old burger express on hwy 70. by the same one who pushed for the (five) lane
That is who is putting it in. I think that is a better location but not a good one, there is a lot of traffic congestion there at times when all the trucks are going in EZ Mart. I guess tome will tell how it does.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valliant Discussions

Search the Valliant Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Choctaw electric 8 min not your problem 3
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr TAMARA 72,109
Shelia Payne Webster 4 hr Just Wondering 3
what about this man? 16 hr StickyFingers 2
What does your family do when you're stuck in t... 22 hr ISMO 3
For Everyone Posting About Promiscuous Women or... Thu It Feeds On Desire 4
$7.25 an hour is not a living wage (Dec '13) Wed pappy 130
•••
•••
•••
•••

Valliant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000