county cops on 141 near valley park

Posted in the Valley Park Forum

Angry 2nd shift Worker

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 11, 2012
I started working 2nd shift almost a year ago in valley park I have been pulled over and harassed or followed and had my plates called in about 10 times now. While on my way home from work. more than I have been in ten years. Starting to really piss me off.

Guess I need to try and find another job somewhere else tired of the constant harassment.
lesson learned

Irving, TX

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Angry 2nd shift Worker wrote:
I started working 2nd shift almost a year ago in valley park I have been pulled over and harassed or followed and had my plates called in about 10 times now. While on my way home from work. more than I have been in ten years. Starting to really piss me off.
Guess I need to try and find another job somewhere else tired of the constant harassment.
or quit driving a hooptie!
Angry 2nd shift worker

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 17, 2012
another one pulled me over again same old bullshit then next day got followed called my plates in realized I was on my fu c king WAY Home.
Today a Fu cking Sobriety check He is accusing me of smoking Pot I said I just got off work I smoked a cig he just smelled my cigarette I said check the Truck if you dont believe me Tells me fix this fix that freaking foreigner cop Then says go on 30 secs later a cop on my ass calling my plates in.This state and this whole country is turning into the USSR's WETDREAM They Wished they could have become like what we are now!!!!
JoefromFenton

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 18, 2012
I agree cops lately on 141 are out for blood looking to pull you over for any and every reason these days.
They act like its war zone but only out mostly for the revenue. What the hell is going on?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Report it to he secretary of state with the dates that it has been happening.
Angry 2nd shift worker

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 20, 2012
I would make a complaint but they would retaliate against me or my family. Its a fact happens all the time. They really should have the words Too serve and protect removed from there cars and replaced with too aggravate and destroy. Have ever looked at them at a stop light in there cars like they are brain washed or something what the hell do they do to them in the police academy? I'm talking about the Rookies not the experienced cops.
Dan

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 20, 2012
Just have deal with it its only going to get worse.
Human Nature and too much Government
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo

Santa Monica, CA

#8 Apr 20, 2012
Chant to get what you want.
http://nichirenbuddhist.org/
girlygirl

United States

#9 Apr 20, 2012
I know what you are saying its getting bad can't leave your house its either the police or the criminals. Getting sad my brother can't catch a break cops always giving him tickets he's giving up . Lost his job
Get Real

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Apr 20, 2012
Sound like a bunch of lawless whine babies to me. Follow the traffic laws and u won't get stopped. Its that simple. Go on highway patrol website, fatal accidents are doubled this year. And hey moron, everyone can tell the difference between cigs and pot, so get off the dope. When I get a ticket or get stopped I own it. Maybe u all have it twisted, it's not the police and government getting bad, the people of this generation are just far worse. Tell your brother to quit breaking laws and he wouldn't get so many tickets and therefore would have his hard earned money from work to spend on himself. WAKE UP. And no not a cop, just know a bunch and no one knows the stuff they deal with everyday while you are doing your nomal 8 hours.
angry2ndshiftwor ker

United States

#11 Apr 20, 2012
Get Real wrote:
Sound like a bunch of lawless whine babies to me. Follow the traffic laws and u won't get stopped. Its that simple. Go on highway patrol website, fatal accidents are doubled this year. And hey moron, everyone can tell the difference between cigs and pot, so get off the dope. When I get a ticket or get stopped I own it. Maybe u all have it twisted, it's not the police and government getting bad, the people of this generation are just far worse. Tell your brother to quit breaking laws and he wouldn't get so many tickets and therefore would have his hard earned money from work to spend on himself. WAKE UP. And no not a cop, just know a bunch and no one knows the stuff they deal with everyday while you are doing your nomal 8 hours.
I never said I got a ticket jerkwad may not be a cop probably another sheeple idiot they are profiling jerkwad its revenue and power hungry rookies hope they start hassling u everyday on your way home from work
Get Real

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Apr 20, 2012
Well your mouth says everything. You must really be a classy individual. Anyone who has to curse in a debate, really has no intelligence to speak, so I will not waste my time with a person of your caliber. I do not get harassed on my way home because I'm not a law breaking citizen who's vehicle is so well known by the police that everytime they see me, my plate gets ran. Thunk about it!!! By the words you use I'm guessing you are between 18 and 25, just a little child who still needs mommy and daddy to help him out of tickets.
angry2ndshiftwor ker

United States

#13 Apr 20, 2012
Like I said its profiling and I'm cursing because I'm angry at the cops and u sheeple that defend there actions like they can do no wrong. I new idiots like u would get on here and defend them I did not get a ticket just harassed over and over for no good reason while trying to Ger home and I am sick of it
Baloney

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 20, 2012
Why don't you grow up shiftworker? If you are out there deliberately attracting unwanted attention to yourself, figure out what it is and stop doing it. If you have to have the $2000 stereo and its subwoofer booming cRAP with the darker than legally allowed tinted windows up is going to attract a watchful ear and eye. If you are speeding or otherwise driving like an idiot you might attract attention even quicker. Change that behavior or whatever it is you are doing or go cry somewhere else.

Girlygirl is an enabler. My brother, the poor lad, is being set upon by the no account and obviously corrupt cops who want to ruin his otherwise productive life. I doubt that.
lesson learned

Irving, TX

#15 Apr 20, 2012
girlygirl wrote:
I know what you are saying its getting bad can't leave your house its either the police or the criminals. Getting sad my brother can't catch a break cops always giving him tickets he's giving up . Lost his job
or maybe it's just that your brother is a complete and utter LOSER!
Dan

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Apr 20, 2012
I know what it is - Its me Leaving Work At 11:00 pm driving Home Threw a diverse area. But It just started getting worse 6 weeks ago I have been on the same routine for a Year now But Im Going to ask for 1st shift or quit. Cant Afford to get a new car let alone fix this one to perfect condition.

Baloney wrote:
Why don't you grow up shiftworker? If you are out there deliberately attracting unwanted attention to yourself, figure out what it is and stop doing it. If you have to have the $2000 stereo and its subwoofer booming cRAP with the darker than legally allowed tinted windows up is going to attract a watchful ear and eye. If you are speeding or otherwise driving like an idiot you might attract attention even quicker. Change that behavior or whatever it is you are doing or go cry somewhere else.
Girlygirl is an enabler. My brother, the poor lad, is being set upon by the no account and obviously corrupt cops who want to ruin his otherwise productive life. I doubt that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 14 hr astounded 908
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... Wed ZiessCamera 26
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Tue WDCJ 1,473
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Dec 22 LittleLostLamb 10
Bad Neighbors (Mar '07) Dec 21 cup of sugar 8
fox athletics Dec 20 Warrior12 10
Why does a town the size of Byrnesmill need a m... Dec 18 cedar hill 13
Valley Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Valley Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Valley Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valley Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:25 am PST

NBC Sports 8:25AM
Jeff Fisher thought Josh Brown should have been ejected for kick
NBC Sports11:06 AM
Preston Parker fined $15,000 for role in brawl with Rams
ESPN12:17 PM
Giants' Jenkins irked after getting $16K fine
NBC Sports12:47 PM
6 Giants fined by NFL for actions in Rams game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:23 PM
Ogletree, Laurinaitis 1-2 in tackles entering finale - NBC Sports