Man Who Hammered Dog a 'Guy on a Mission'

Mar 26, 2009 Full story: KNSD-TV

Witnessing a horrific beating of a dog with a hammer was extremely traumatic for a North County man.

Full Story
Klein

Oceanside, CA

#1 Apr 1, 2009
Anyone know the name of the scumbag that did this? How about license plate number released to the general public. We all should know. His picture should be made public as well! He took a hammer to that poor dog.What's to investigate. He is a sadistic douchebag and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law! I pray Karma does it's job and buries the piece of excretion!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) 19 hr ghostquest 53
Low-income residents to receive free Christmas ... (Nov '06) Thu xp3nd3ja951 239
Homicide detectives investigating in San Marcos Dec 15 john doe 1
Man Accused of Shooting Brother in San Marcos Dec 15 john doe 1
18-21 year old girls for amateur adult films Dec 8 Mad 1
European Porta-Potties (Nov '10) Dec 5 Gary Puntman 2
Review: Melrose Square Dental Group - Stuart T ... (May '10) Dec 5 steve jenkins 21

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at December 20 at 1:33AM PST

Valley Center Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Valley Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Valley Center News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valley Center

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:55 am PST