Garman, Gomes, Pearsall, and no VIB losers will ever silence me

Posted in the Vallejo Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

I've been listening to the loony's crow since I wrote a letter to the TH about the bum Tony Pearsall and how he should not receive special treatment.

I've been reading how I perjured myself in court at the hearing where Marc Garman's bull s h i t TRO against me was dismissed by a judge who laughed in his face first when Garman cried about how he saw me shoot water at him from the Redmen's float.

I have been reading about how the court transcripts will be published here.

I have read how people claim I was loaned a van to silence me after the recall was withdrawn.

I have read that I am on food, stamps, welfare, I am a tax evader, ex con, child molester, woman beater, perjurer and my response is that none of this is true.

I read how I was kicked out of the Redmen's club which is not true.

Now hear this! I do not give a flying f@#K what you VIB loser scumbags say write or accuse me of because you are lower than the s@#t on the bottom of my shoe.

I will not stop blogging, I will not back off the scum that are destroying Vallejo, including Garman, Gomes, and Pearsall. Nothing any of you do will silence me.

The public now realizes what a bunch of slimeballs you are and every new incident involving one of you seals their negative image of you in their already made up minds.

You are the lowest type of cowards in existence, coming here and hiding. You are liars who deny your own problems and hide behind the magnification of your bearing down on your critics.

I am smarter than you, on your best day and I am always watching you while being several steps ahead of your every move. You can not embarrass me, shame me or guilt trip me because I am impervious to it.

You are concerned with things that do not matter to me, like reputations, public images and your pasts.

Everything I have stated for years about all of you is finally coming home to roost. You are disgraced and finished. I will go on with my life. Yours are ruined.

One thing I know for sure and say with no hesitation. I hold Marc Garman 100% responsible for the harassment that has taken place against me and he WILL be held accountable for it SO HELP ME GOD!
mr dickie

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

haven't you made these bold claims before mr. kurshan?
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

FOTFLMAO!!!! having a bad day, sammy?
Pity The Fool

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Awww, sounds like somebody's got their panties in a bunch. And oh you care sam. You wouldn't be having a melt down if you didn't care.
Samuel Kurshan wrote:
I've been listening to the loony's crow since I wrote a letter to the TH about the bum Tony Pearsall and how he should not receive special treatment.
I've been reading how I perjured myself in court at the hearing where Marc Garman's bull s h i t TRO against me was dismissed by a judge who laughed in his face first when Garman cried about how he saw me shoot water at him from the Redmen's float.
I have been reading about how the court transcripts will be published here.
I have read how people claim I was loaned a van to silence me after the recall was withdrawn.
I have read that I am on food, stamps, welfare, I am a tax evader, ex con, child molester, woman beater, perjurer and my response is that none of this is true.
I read how I was kicked out of the Redmen's club which is not true.
Now hear this! I do not give a flying f@#K what you VIB loser scumbags say write or accuse me of because you are lower than the s@#t on the bottom of my shoe.
I will not stop blogging, I will not back off the scum that are destroying Vallejo, including Garman, Gomes, and Pearsall. Nothing any of you do will silence me.
The public now realizes what a bunch of slimeballs you are and every new incident involving one of you seals their negative image of you in their already made up minds.
You are the lowest type of cowards in existence, coming here and hiding. You are liars who deny your own problems and hide behind the magnification of your bearing down on your critics.
I am smarter than you, on your best day and I am always watching you while being several steps ahead of your every move. You can not embarrass me, shame me or guilt trip me because I am impervious to it.
You are concerned with things that do not matter to me, like reputations, public images and your pasts.
Everything I have stated for years about all of you is finally coming home to roost. You are disgraced and finished. I will go on with my life. Yours are ruined.
One thing I know for sure and say with no hesitation. I hold Marc Garman 100% responsible for the harassment that has taken place against me and he WILL be held accountable for it SO HELP ME GOD!
Let Me Point This Out

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

You are a narcissist with borderline personality disorder - and everyone knows it. You are shunned by all, will never find a place in society and will live out the rest of your miserable life blaming others for your loathsome existence.

So here is what I do, I consider the source. You are a loser who has accomplished zero in life but hate.

Marc rocks.
No One Likes Kurshan

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Well here's another lie for sure. I have not only letters from Red Men local Samoset tribe #22 AND the national organization which say you were removed from office and membership because of your behavior AND your refusal to apologize to members, members' families and citizens.

You can claim all you want that you were not removed, but everyone knows it's a lie. AND your violent behavior upon removal (Throwing furniture and spouting obscenities at the members) may STILL get you in trouble since you threatened a group of persons who have all given testimony as to your actions.

Sam, you think you're ruining others' reputations, but in reality you are the one whose reputation is held in such disdain and disregard.
Samuel Kurshan wrote:
I've been listening to the loony's crow since I wrote a letter to the TH about the bum Tony Pearsall and how he should not receive special treatment.
I've been reading how I perjured myself in court at the hearing where Marc Garman's bull s h i t TRO against me was dismissed by a judge who laughed in his face first when Garman cried about how he saw me shoot water at him from the Redmen's float.
I have been reading about how the court transcripts will be published here.
I have read how people claim I was loaned a van to silence me after the recall was withdrawn.
I have read that I am on food, stamps, welfare, I am a tax evader, ex con, child molester, woman beater, perjurer and my response is that none of this is true.
I read how I was kicked out of the Redmen's club which is not true.
Now hear this! I do not give a flying f@#K what you VIB loser scumbags say write or accuse me of because you are lower than the s@#t on the bottom of my shoe.
I will not stop blogging, I will not back off the scum that are destroying Vallejo, including Garman, Gomes, and Pearsall. Nothing any of you do will silence me.
The public now realizes what a bunch of slimeballs you are and every new incident involving one of you seals their negative image of you in their already made up minds.
You are the lowest type of cowards in existence, coming here and hiding. You are liars who deny your own problems and hide behind the magnification of your bearing down on your critics.
I am smarter than you, on your best day and I am always watching you while being several steps ahead of your every move. You can not embarrass me, shame me or guilt trip me because I am impervious to it.
You are concerned with things that do not matter to me, like reputations, public images and your pasts.
Everything I have stated for years about all of you is finally coming home to roost. You are disgraced and finished. I will go on with my life. Yours are ruined.
One thing I know for sure and say with no hesitation. I hold Marc Garman 100% responsible for the harassment that has taken place against me and he WILL be held accountable for it SO HELP ME GOD!
No One Likes Kurshan

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sam, the white GMC van parked in front of your house at 1325 Sutter Street is registered in the name of Buck Kamphausen and the Neptune Society.

I have seen you and your girlfriend with two dogs getting into the van and riding through Vallejo.

Why are you such a pathological liar?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

"Well here's another lie for sure. I have not only letters from Red Men local Samoset tribe #22 AND the national organization which say you were removed from office and membership because of your behavior AND your refusal to apologize to members, members' families and citizens.

You can claim all you want that you were not removed, but everyone knows it's a lie. AND your violent behavior upon removal (Throwing furniture and spouting obscenities at the members) may STILL get you in trouble since you threatened a group of persons who have all given testimony as to your actions."

No it is you who is the filthy liar, Now produce the letters and your real name or GFYS along with your allegation.

They asked me to apologize to the people who alleged I hit with water. Is aid I have no apology to offer and then I said I quit. Now you bend it any way you like. You are all scum and I will alwqays be oin you just like flies on s h i t. No trancripts, no letters, just a bunch of cowards in sheets.
Dickie the enraged -t-urd

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
"Well here's another lie for sure. I have not only letters from Red Men local Samoset tribe #22 AND the national organization which say you were removed from office and membership because of your behavior AND your refusal to apologize to members, members' families and citizens.
You can claim all you want that you were not removed, but everyone knows it's a lie. AND your violent behavior upon removal (Throwing furniture and spouting obscenities at the members) may STILL get you in trouble since you threatened a group of persons who have all given testimony as to your actions."
No it is you who is the filthy liar, Now produce the letters and your real name or GFYS along with your allegation.
They asked me to apologize to the people who alleged I hit with water. Is aid I have no apology to offer and then I said I quit. Now you bend it any way you like. You are all scum and I will alwqays be oin you just like flies on s h i t. No trancripts, no letters, just a bunch of cowards in sheets.
LOL!

sammie has blown yet another gasket!

(t)urd enragement!
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LOL. don't like it when the tables are turned, do you, sammy.
Put up or STFU

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

What time did you say Garman was going to post those transcripts?
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LOL. right after sammy arranges for all the polygraph tests he's threatened over the years.
Corporate Hack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
I've been listening to the loony's crow since I wrote a letter to the TH about the bum Tony Pearsall and how he should not receive special treatment.
I've been reading how I was a The public now realizes what a bunch of for the harassment that has taken place against me and he WILL be held accountable for it SO HELP ME GOD!
You ARE a woman beater. If you are a member of the Redmens, then they are as crazy as you. I didn't read the rest of the crap because just like the nevergonnahappen recall, when ol douche posts that the public finally is aware the real fact is NOBODY GIVES A S HIT. And this is my favorite part.

What you are Sam is a nobody, a nothing and always will be. This is my city, bidtch. I was born here. I have a home here, I have family and friends here and I work here. You are a POS interloper nothing more.

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
"Well here's another lie for sure.
No it is you who is the filthy liar, Now produce the letters and your real name or GFYS along with your allegation.
They asked me to apologize to the people who alleged I hit with water.
So are you are calling Mr. Lizotte a liar Sam. He is the state's Red Men rep who was at the meeting and the one who told you to apologize or else accourding to the post listed below. So is it the Red men lied about you now? Is that what your saying?
A concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text> . I got an email from Mr. Lizotte detailing what happen at the meeting. I guess you can call Mr. Lizotte a liar if you wish to but what reason would he have to lie to me? What say ye all, should I publish the e-mail from the state officer of the Red Men?

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
I've been listening to the loony's crow since I wrote a letter to the TH about the bum Tony Pearsall and how he should not receive special treatment.
I've been reading how I perjured myself in court at the hearing where Marc Garman's bull s h i t TRO against me was dismissed by a judge who laughed in his face first when Garman cried about how he saw me shoot water at him from the Redmen's float.
I have been reading about how the court transcripts will be published here.
I have read how people claim I was loaned a van to silence me after the recall was withdrawn.
I have read that I am on food, stamps, welfare, I am a tax evader, ex con, child molester, woman beater, perjurer and my response is that none of this is true.
I read how I was kicked out of the Redmen's club which is not true.
Now hear this! I do not give a flying f@#K what you VIB loser scumbags say write or accuse me of because you are lower than the s@#t on the bottom of my shoe.
I will not stop blogging, I will not back off the scum that are destroying Vallejo, including Garman, Gomes, and Pearsall. Nothing any of you do will silence me.
The public now realizes what a bunch of slimeballs you are and every new incident involving one of you seals their negative image of you in their already made up minds.
You are the lowest type of cowards in existence, coming here and hiding. You are liars who deny your own problems and hide behind the magnification of your bearing down on your critics.
I am smarter than you, on your best day and I am always watching you while being several steps ahead of your every move. You can not embarrass me, shame me or guilt trip me because I am impervious to it.
You are concerned with things that do not matter to me, like reputations, public images and your pasts.
Everything I have stated for years about all of you is finally coming home to roost. You are disgraced and finished. I will go on with my life. Yours are ruined.
One thing I know for sure and say with no hesitation. I hold Marc Garman 100% responsible for the harassment that has taken place against me and he WILL be held accountable for it SO HELP ME GOD!
good to power pad your feedback too, makes you feel better I bet.
cheap payoff

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You sound conflicted here Sam. First you say that you don't care what anyone says about you. Then you turn around and say that you will hold someone who you assume is commenting, accountable for harassment. If you don't care what's being said then you can't claim harassment. If you are "smarter than us on our best day" why can't you figure that out? You can't hold anyone accountable without proof that they are responsible Sam. The judge already went over this when you talked about marc's ghost army. Remember? Healy told you that if you continue to be obsessed with attacking people that you have to expect that you will be attacked back and you only have yourself to blame. You then replied that you had no intention on stopping and Healy said "yes well I can't stop you from being stupid".
Samuel Kurshan wrote:
Now hear this! I do not give a flying f@#K what you VIB loser scumbags say write or accuse me of because you are lower than the s@#t on the bottom of my shoe.

You are concerned with things that do not matter to me, like reputations, public images and your pasts.

One thing I know for sure and say with no hesitation. I hold Marc Garman 100% responsible for the harassment that has taken place against me and he WILL be held accountable for it SO HELP ME GOD!
amused

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

these people lined up blasting kurshan are supposed to have lives, jobs, and responsibilities, but they still manage to post here all freaking day long chasing the village idiot. what is wrong with these people? they're all nuts, every one of them!
anon

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No One Likes Kurshan wrote:
Well here's another lie for sure. I have not only letters from Red Men local Samoset tribe #22 AND the national organization which say you were removed from office and membership because of your behavior AND your refusal to apologize to members, members' families and citizens.
You can claim all you want that you were not removed, but everyone knows it's a lie. AND your violent behavior upon removal (Throwing furniture and spouting obscenities at the members) may STILL get you in trouble since you threatened a group of persons who have all given testimony as to your actions.
Sam, you think you're ruining others' reputations, but in reality you are the one whose reputation is held in such disdain and disregard.
<quoted text>
Who had the intelligence to nominate/sponsor him for membership?
Corporate Hack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 8, 2012
 
The cheap suit, err, ummm, t-shirt, is acting out like he always does when nobody he is attacking, i.e. Garman, Gomes, Pearsall, et al. acknowledges him in any way, shape or form. His pattern of foot stomping, narcissism is predictable.

All the peckerwood has is Topix.

Side observation. Old Buck and Old Kurshan look a lot alike. Short, fat and fugly. Does Vallejo really need 2 of them?
Whats really going on

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No one likes Kurshan said:

"Sam, the white GMC van parked in front of your house at 1325 Sutter Street is registered in the name of Buck Kamphausen and the Neptune Society.

I have seen you and your girlfriend with two dogs getting into the van and riding through Vallejo.

Why are you such a pathological liar?"

If you bothered to read other threads today (and that's all the help you'll get from me) you would have read how Kurshan explained that Buck Kamphausen is his friend and that Buck loaned Sam the van because the engine in Sam's truck seized up.

If you payed attention some more, you would have learned that Sam stays at that address but it is not his legal address because he is homeless. Something Garman has been trying with no success to disprove since the recall started and as recently as last week in court where he unsuccessfully asked Kurshan to say where he lived and Kurshan refused to answer. Then the judge asked Kurshan what another address Kurshan uses is for, citing that address and Kurshan replied "that's my business address. I sat right behind him and I heard everything. Kurshan has done nothing illegal and Garman thinks he is onto something and that's what the perjury allegation on Topix is based upon. Garman was so frustrated about not getting his answer and then having his TRO against Kurshan dismissed that he had a fit and followed Kurshan all the way to his vehicle waving documents and shouting at him until Gomes and Meitzenheimer told him to back off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Vallejo Forum right now

Search the Vallejo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Bag itts 4,551
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr BleedOheart 199,067
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 11 hr lug heads 7,298
Departments to California state workers: Want t... 21 hr Anonymous 1
California officials nab 11 in drug ring bust 21 hr Anonymous 1
Coakley joins Solano fair board 21 hr Anonymous 1
County discusses consolidated dispatch 21 hr Anonymous 1
•••
•••

Vallejo News Video

•••
•••

Vallejo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Vallejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••