Pervert Kurshan Threatens VIBer With Sex

Posted in the Vallejo Forum

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2011
Now that's odd coming from you, because every time you post, whether it's as Irish Mike, as me, or as Moral's Police, without fail you make reference to something having to do with sex.
It is you who's personality comes out through your blogging. You most definitely have issues regarding sex and your gender. You need to give that some serious thought. I'm dead serious no joking here. You come across as a victim of a past sexual assault, with PTSD, who has not come to terms with it yet. You should seriously consider therapy of some sort.
sammyslousychanc es

Vallejo, CA

#3 Jun 26, 2011
you;re not smart enough to be a psychologist, sammy. what you're doing is called projection. your feelings on others, sammy. you need help.
Funny

Colton, CA

#4 Jun 26, 2011
Spammy, we all know you're impotent that's why young, healthy and committed to the community people drive you crazy(er).
Jailhouse Therapy

Vallejo, CA

#5 Jun 27, 2011
sammyslousychances wrote:
you;re not smart enough to be a psychologist, sammy. what you're doing is called projection. your feelings on others, sammy. you need help.
Sam gave sessions to all of his convict roommates. He also gave classes on how to "expunge" your conviction and jail time. Really popular class from what I heard.
Irish Mike

United States

#6 Jun 27, 2011
the bottom line is sam is using graphic sexual language against a woman. what's next, choking her?
suopressed energy

San Pedro, CA

#7 Jun 27, 2011
Irish Mike wrote:
the bottom line is sam is using graphic sexual language against a woman. what's next, choking her?
Sam's only sex life is lived out here on the blogs. He seems to be obsessed with anal cavities which may of grown since he did time in the big house. It also appears to be related to his need to expose his hairy behind at council meetings. Oh the horror!
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#8 Jul 31, 2012
Christina Hendricks got the real thing, babe. Every man's dream.
Psycho Sam

San Jose, CA

#9 Aug 1, 2012
Irish Mike wrote:
Choking is almost as much fun as getting an RO against me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vallejo school board decides to seek applicants... 35 min Remember the Redmen 42
Sam Kershan, more awesome than you? 46 min Remember the Redmen 46
Man Arrested on Accusations of Sexually Abusing... (Nov '13) 2 hr Sambo the Fat Fai... 7
School districts' local accountability plans ne... 9 hr holders people 2
Public defenders rally for racial justice, poli... 10 hr Wise Guy 4
New list puts Vallejo among the state’s most da... 11 hr Wanglow 6
New list puts Vallejo among the statea s most d... 17 hr Doi 2

Vallejo News Video

Vallejo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vallejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vallejo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vallejo