Pearsall's Court date tomorrow 9am rm 106 Vallejo

Posted in the Vallejo Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Judgement Days upon Tony

El Sobrante, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Looks like Teflon Tony did not slide out of his DUI:

The information below is a screen shot from the Solano County Court website:

http://courtconnect.solanocourts.com/courtcon ...

Report Selection Criteria

Case ID: VCR216041
Docket Start Date:
Docket Ending Date:

Case Description

Case ID: VCR216041 - People vs. ANTHONY JOSEPH PEARSALL
Filing Date: Tuesday , September 25th, 2012
Type: M7 - Vallejo Misdemeanor - Group C
Status: HEARD - HEARD

Related Cases

No related cases were found.

Case Event Schedule

Event Date/Time Room Location Judge
PRETRIAL CONFERENCE 29-OCT-2012
09:00 AM DPT 24 CRTRM 106 VALLEJO Vallejo WIESER, JR., RAYMOND C.

Be there or be square.
SamTV Special

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 28, 2012
 
Our reporters will be covering the proceedings and post developments as they occur. Will he go for the jury trial to beat a class C misdemeanor conviction with a 500 dollar fine tops? His attorney costs close to that for an hour!
anon

Hermosillo, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 28, 2012
 
SamTV Special wrote:
Our reporters will be covering the proceedings and post developments as they occur. Will he go for the jury trial to beat a class C misdemeanor conviction with a 500 dollar fine tops? His attorney costs close to that for an hour!
His attorney must be counting on picking a jury as impartial as the one OJ had.

It is a joke to go to trial.
anon jr

El Sobrante, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"His attorney must be counting on picking a jury as impartial as the one OJ had."

If that happens the will have to move the trial to the moon.

Pearsall has too many enemies in Vallejo.
Sam Gets Food Stamps

South San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 28, 2012
 
Sam the nut job is getting his rocks off on this blog. Keep talking to yourself fatso and amuse us some more. later you can juggle for us
Phony Tearsall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 28, 2012
 
Look aroud jerk off. The only one that's talking to themself is you.
Sam talking trash

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 28, 2012
 
Phony Tearsall wrote:
Look aroud jerk off. The only one that's talking to themself is you.
BAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Its Sam again. See you in Court jerk off
wendy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 28, 2012
 
Hey spamloaf when is the Court date for your perjury trial maby Tony could pull some strings and get on the Jury boy that would be sweet justice
hate them all

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

it will be sweet justice to see anthony pearsall on the side of the road in an orange vest with other low level offenders. of course, he will be the only one to pay thousands of dollars for the privilage.
Whitey McKrackin

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Silly Sammie... fiddling while Rome is burning.

Save the response, we get it. VIB is bad, you're smart, thin and good looking, you've been wronged by the world, blah blah we get it
hate them all

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

whitey, will you be part of the official party humbly entering the courthouse complex? this will be steph's second time this year going to court, assuming she will take time off to go with hubby. she may even stay away so she won't be embarrassed any further. what do you think?
Sam talking trash

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 28, 2012
 
hate them all wrote:
whitey, will you be part of the official party humbly entering the courthouse complex? this will be steph's second time this year going to court, assuming she will take time off to go with hubby. she may even stay away so she won't be embarrassed any further. what do you think?
Sam and his misfits
You have been wrong so many times. I think you are still blowing smoke
hate them all

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wrong about what? anthony pearsall is going to face the judge tomorrow at 9am on a dui charge, not sam kurshan.
Whitey McKrackin

El Cerrito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hate them all wrote:
whitey, will you be part of the official party humbly entering the courthouse complex? this will be steph's second time this year going to court, assuming she will take time off to go with hubby. she may even stay away so she won't be embarrassed any further. what do you think?
Why would I go? I don't know the guy or care. Besides, unlike you I have a job. I'll just tell my clients, sorry I didn't attend your meetings but I went to court to watch some dude I don't know or care about.

This type of circus is reserved for people who are jobless and without a personal life.
hate them all

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Whitey McKrackin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I go? I don't know the guy or care. Besides, unlike you I have a job. I'll just tell my clients, sorry I didn't attend your meetings but I went to court to watch some dude I don't know or care about.
This type of circus is reserved for people who are jobless and without a personal life.
and would that include members of the public that attend as supporters of anthony pearsall, dui defendant?
Whitey McKrackin

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hate them all wrote:
<quoted text>and would that include members of the public that attend as supporters of anthony pearsall, dui defendant?
They would know him and care... reading comprehension is not your strong suit,is it?
hate them all

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

they care about him beating the rap, i'll agree to that. the rest of us jobless no-lifers will eagerly await reports on what is going on.
Whitey McKrackin

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

hate them all wrote:
they care about him beating the rap, i'll agree to that. the rest of us jobless no-lifers will eagerly await reports on what is going on.
I would expect nothing less
just watching

El Sobrante, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 28, 2012
 
Whitey said:

"This type of circus is reserved for people who are jobless and without a personal life."

In that case Liat Meitzenheimer, Diana Lang, Robert Schussel and his wife and Stephanie Gomes who will be there tomorrow fit that description.

FOTFLMAO!
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 28, 2012
 
just watching wrote:
Whitey said:
"This type of circus is reserved for people who are jobless and without a personal life."
In that case Liat Meitzenheimer, Diana Lang, Robert Schussel and his wife and Stephanie Gomes who will be there tomorrow fit that description.
FOTFLMAO!
Sam
When have you ever been right.

The only life you have is built on hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Vallejo Forum right now

Search the Vallejo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Reflect on the good times in Vallejo past & pre... (Oct '08) 51 min Drummer Boy 888
Chick-fil-A Vallejo Location Faces Opposition 1 hr chris 51
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Left Hook 2,249
Buddha Thai Bistro comes to Vacaville 4 hr BLB 1
Vallejo Mayor Davis seeks ballot measure to exp... 5 hr all poll sammie 31
VIB's Paula McConnell chooses division over unity 6 hr sam is a stupid fat pig 65
Vallejo Mayor Davis seeks ballot measure to exp... 6 hr all poll sammie 12
•••
•••

Vallejo News Video

•••
•••

Vallejo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vallejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vallejo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vallejo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••