Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

This looks good. A woman choking pervert supporting someone's candidacy .
Whitey McKrackin

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

When Mr. Summers was told Sam was supporting him, he was overheard say "s hit". Old tranny breath is the kiss of death.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

If Pastor Summers and the GOBs take back Council, they will put an end to the gays being recognised by Council proclamation like Gomes did. Flying the gay flag at City Hall on Friday and celebrating the Supreme Court decision at the Ferry Building and City Hall on Wednesday will not be tolerated by the GOBs going forward.

“Listen to the Fox”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

So that's the infamous Sam Kurshan I have been warned to look out for. Wow, he sure is creepy looking. Sort of looks like a pervert, you know the kind that runs around with a raincoat on and the cut-off legs of a pair of pants tied around his knees.
Vallejo Voter

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Dew - Has only lived here a few years and has no experience in Vallejo. she may be an Osby supporter. has been seen with Summers
Aliga - was President of the school board when the board had control taken away by the state
Summers - a storefront mimister and part time employee of Michael's Transportation. obviously Osby's puppet
Malgappo is the only one that has any credibility.
smash the crone

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

i hope pastor summers run against schivley for the two year seat (will get three out of it) and crush her out, forever!
lay one down

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

schivley has to be knocked out by a sure winner.
liat and katy will not both be elected, imo.
we need the majority back to get things moving again.
Rachel

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

You mean Anthony Summers who works with Ed Silvoso and declares that gay people have evil demons in them and need to be exorcised? The same one who conducts faith healing and exorcises demons?
Spamtard

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

The mentally ill Sam Kurshan is blogging his village idiot idioms again
wendy

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

spammy / maggot boy has sure reinvented himself many times over the years now he is pro police and pro church allways pro big mac what will his newest personality be ? or will he do his personality "du joir" thing untill he meets his end .
So Kurshan IS a homophobe

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

I see that this clown Summers is part of the scam stealing money from old people they scare, telling them that they can cure gay people, the end of the world is coming, and that only by combining churches (THIER churches) with the government can God save the world. He's a snake oil charlatan. This man obviously has no qualifications and anyone supporting this homophobic fakir must be ignorant or insane.

Wasn't Danny Jefferson once aligned with this quack? I am told that he was told by the leaders in town to distance himself or be completely ostracized. Seems he took the advice. This guy is the new Danny Jefferson I guess.

http://www.transformourworld.org/en/blogs/118...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
devil woman

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

if this guy gets into the run for a four year seat, it will muck up a gob victory. run for two, you'll get three, and the satisfaction of whipping crone athiest joanne schivley.
well i declare

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

devil woman wrote:
if this guy gets into the run for a four year seat, it will muck up a gob victory. run for two, you'll get three, and the satisfaction of whipping crone athiest joanne schivley.
this would be a good head to head match up. lot's of faith in vallejo, not all confined to one demographic, plenty of righteous catholics have been here all along. schivley hasn't the chance of a snowball in hell against a faith candidate like summers, if this is true.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

"Pastor" Anthony Summers should not be allowed to run. Separation of Church and State.

"Mr." Anthony Summers is ok by me.
devil woman

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

here is evidence of schivley dropping routinely "under god" from the pledge of allegiance when she led it.
she comes on about 01:49 into the video.
http://vallejo.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php...
WOW GO HERE

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Old Dominion

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Thank Jesus that we have some of Osby's minister friends ready to slay the gays and anyone else that they don't agree with. May God cause him to finish last in the election

Praise the Lord
Casual Pouch

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

What's Pastor Summers level of education? Degree , advanced degree?

Does he have any corporate or business experience or connections to the business community?

Any budgeting , law or accounting backround.

I would never vote for a candidate with no college education.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Casual Pouch wrote:
What's Pastor Summers level of education? Degree , advanced degree?
Does he have any corporate or business experience or connections to the business community?
Any budgeting , law or accounting backround.
I would never vote for a candidate with no college education.
It appears he took some history classes at SF State, but no mention of earning any degree. Also seems he is open arms to Parolees. Just what Vallejo needs. Thread lightly with this guy.
Vallejo Voter

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

I understand your concern about a candidates educational background. I would consider the work experience of the person. We have a council member now that bought his degrees from mail order colleges but most people don't know this. He's dumb as a red brick. Ive known some very smart people with no college degrees.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Vallejo News Video

•••
•••

Vallejo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vallejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE