|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire.
None that I can think of. Americans must awaken from the horrible nightmare of "Black" rule. The Western Hemisphere already has one Haiti. We don't need another. We must stop the Africanization of our once peaceful and prosperous land now. It may be our last chance.
Ronald
There won't be another 4 year sequel to the "Planet of The Apes". The filming ends on Nov. 6, and the re-runs end around Jan. 20, 2013.

Were back

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Last time I looked MEG WIT-LESS wasn't elected.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> Why is obama's past off limits? what does it matter?
It matters a whole lot. Obama is a highly skilled ET from the planet Sirius and is here to insure that the planet earth evolves into the 5th demension as per the mandate of our Creator. That's why who he really is must remain sealed and off limits to prying eyes. If the beans were spilled too early, the whole world would go into panic and chaos. It's absolutely vital that Obama's real ID remains secret for now.
CA Pueblo Idiotas

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Were back wrote:
Last time I looked MEG WIT-LESS wasn't elected.
I see the Covina, CA. VILLAGE IDIOT just found out Jerry "Moonbeam Man" just got elected to hand CA. over to Mexico.

Got to hand it to those CA. democrat politicians, they sure have the market share cornered in regards to producing more VILLAGE IDIOTS than any other State in The Nation.

Viva Mexico...
Viva LaRaza...
Si se Puede...
Viva Reconquista...

Mexico owns you all of you VILLAGE IDIOTS...

“I won't be your hero.”

Since: Jul 12

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

We had a bad choice between Meg and Moonbeam. Meg's just another Progressive in disguise. She kept very close contact with the man who proclaimed to be a Communist and a former Obama Czar Van Jones.

I went third party with my vote. I vote for those I believe who support my opinion on Government. Regardless of party affiliation. American Independent baby!
CA Pueblo Idiotas

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

JoshCham wrote:
We had a bad choice between Meg and Moonbeam. Meg's just another Progressive in disguise. She kept very close contact with the man who proclaimed to be a Communist and a former Obama Czar Van Jones.
I went third party with my vote. I vote for those I believe who support my opinion on Government. Regardless of party affiliation. American Independent baby!
So, hope you're enjoying your wasted vote and the results of Brown giving away the State to Mexico...

Keep voting third party, yeah, that should prove how dumb you are.

Oh, and be sure to vote for Obama too, After all. he's looking out for you...

LMAO
Reality Bites

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

CA Pueblo Idiotas wrote:
<quoted text>So, hope you're enjoying your wasted vote and the results of Brown giving away the State to Mexico...
LMAO
Screw you. Foreign peasants have as much right to live in Calif illegally as the White, Black, and Asian citizen families who Brown's Party forces to support them

If you want your family to live in a proud American State......move. They still care about what happens to their families and respect citizens in lots of States that offer far more opporunity than what remains of California. Face It. You will never be happy in a broken, bankrupt dump like Jerry Brown's California. And, the very worst is yet to come.
Mavrick

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Looks like all the Republican / Tea party Nation biggots have come to spew their religious hate and racists comments.

While sitting in there glass houses!
Covina

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Mavrick wrote:
Looks like all the Republican / Tea party Nation biggots have come to spew their religious hate and racists comments.
were back is that you posting as Maverick. Hey look everybody it's "were back"
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Mavrick wrote:
Actually, only you brought up race. Are you still feeling that white guilt for what happened before you were born? Why don't we elect a half American Native to make you feel better?
Were back

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Yabba - Dabba - Doo, looks like more idiots are posting their swill and spew's.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Were back wrote:
Yabba - Dabba - Doo, looks like more idiots are posting their swill and spew's.
Looks like you got busted for pulling the race card, the big idiot is YOU!
Were back

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

RONco, your truly out of step with times, maybe you should get a empty chair and take up acting like Clint Eastwood?
Seth Adams

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Were back wrote:
RONco, your truly out of step with times, maybe you should get a empty chair and take up acting like Clint Eastwood?
Or, be an empty suit like Obama! All Hat and no Cattle!
Were back

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Yep, were still stuck in another era, sounds like Republican / Tea Party Nation member to me!

“I won't be your hero.”

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

CA Pueblo Idiotas wrote:
<quoted text>So, hope you're enjoying your wasted vote and the results of Brown giving away the State to Mexico...
LMAO
It was a wasted vote regardless if I voted for Democrat or Republican. I voted with I knew who supported my values and it wasn't Whitman or Brown.

“I won't be your hero.”

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Mavrick wrote:
You have no idea what you're talking about and it is obvious to see.
Saysme

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

JoshCham wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you're talking about and it is obvious to see.
Take that Mavrick you blow hard aka. Louders,Donuts,YeeOldSouth,and your also posting as Were back.
Were back

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Says a lot but your still in a time lock, lost in Republican / Tea Party Nation member's SPACE.
Berkeley Rocks

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

We had to elect Brown. California needed to be broken beyond repair and left to rot and decompose by the the Sea. Brown is doing a GREAT job as Governor. California will NEVER survive Brown.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Vallejo News Video

•••
•••

Vallejo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Vallejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vallejo News, Events & Info