sad

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Heard there was an accident this morning and that some young died. Anybody know?
frank

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

TRUE HOMEBOY wrote:
Don't worry about it if u didn't know him by the name that was given to u F**K OFF and show some respect
Nobody is talking to you b@@ch!
old friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

he was a good guy n friend! to his family im very sorry for your lose! does anyone know where erika is to get ahold of her n let her knw!? when are the services... he will be greatly missed he was a good person!
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

another mexican bites the dirt.one down millions to go
info

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

who else was involved in the accident?
omg

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Where was the accident?
Friend

San Marcos, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I no longer live in uvalde and i hope this isnt true. I dont know how to find out any information on my friend, this sucks!://
Details

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

It's true
TRUE HOMEBOY

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Truth show some respect even when something tragic happens y'all crakers talk down Mexicans rule this country get over it all y'all white trailer trashes will burn PUT0s
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Was he speeding?
concerned

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I am wondering who the driver was? I understand it was Melissa's sister's boyfriend, got out of the wreck with a broken arm.
pass

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

concerned wrote:
I am wondering who the driver was? I understand it was Melissa's sister's boyfriend, got out of the wreck with a broken arm.
yes it's true Melissa was chave's girlfriend he was the passenger and Mandy's boyfriend was the driver he is in bad shape in san Antonio let us pray for there love ones and them!!!!
Never4gotten

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

This cant b tru. He wuz a gud friend n glad i have bunch of memories wit him. My prayers n thought goes out to his fam esp his mom n lil bro. May the guardian angels watch over his beautiful children as there dad too watches over them. Forever sal ull b n my heart homie. May u RIP.
concerned

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

What was the driver's name?
emely

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

truth wrote:
another mexican bites the dirt.one down millions to go
why would you post something like that? That could've been your brother, uncle, son, dad or grandpa that died. We are all human beings, we all have the same color of blood. How could you be so cruel. I think hell has a special place just for you!! Yea, freedom of speech blah blah blah, but why would you post something like that!
lmfao

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Never4gotten lol I thought you sounded real nice but in the end you brought out getto trash talk with homie lmfao never fails in uvalde
emely

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

TRUE HOMEBOY wrote:
Truth show some respect even when something tragic happens y'all crakers talk down Mexicans rule this country get over it all y'all white trailer trashes will burn PUT0s
Ahready homeboy, these crackers are quick to look down on us Mexiiicans, the truth is they are the dirtiest race, and are the first ones on welfare. They just some hating a*s put*s cause they wife left them for the gardner & their daughter is f*cking a nigg*h.
Swallow that white boy!!
concerned

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

do you know the driver's name? If you do, would you please post it?
concerned

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

do you know the driver's name, by any chance?
Never4gotten

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Lmfao, dont care wut ppl say bout comments others put on here. Dont need for ne1 to like, hate or comment bk on wut i say. My respect is to him n his familia!! N for ur info we go way bk, so if u dont kno bout us then shut up. Tlk bout uvalde all u hating ass wants, we speak, write as we please. Sorry for ur lost melissa, my thought n prayers go out for u as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Uvalde Forum right now

Search the Uvalde Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
is that cassandra girl really a stripper 5 min just curious 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Truth is might 16,026
taylor f_g 10 min uranus 5
Women and younger men 11 min mature 22
excuse me 11 min loveme 3
mcdonalds 27 min customer Z 1
Head 51 min pilo 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Uvalde Jobs

•••
•••