Hehole

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

How about them Coyotes? I bet Coach Livas is regretting moving here. What is wrong with the Coyotes? The line no mas no. Raley can not do it all by himself. He has given up. The defense no vale quacha. McElroy is not his dad, although dad wishes he was. What happened to VJ? No team depth. We need more players. Why not throw the ball to #7. He can run. Why not move Zach Sanchez up to varsity. We need players with speed. JR Vera is too small. You can not compare him to Corey. Vera needs to stay with the freshmen team. I heard he was hurt, hopefully it won't be more serious next time. Just saying!
Embarrassed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

They ran the same plays. They had no gamplan that is on the coach more than the kids. On a serious not I hope that young man that was hurt is ok god bless him and his family
Abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

What happen to one of tha coyotes kid how did he get injured
Coyote Fan

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

If I had a QB like Cory I would have him throw the ball 90% of the time. He is very good at throwing on the move so why not run more plays like that. These coaches are a joke. They line up to run the ball way too much with NO wide receivers on the field. When you don't have a spread offense the defense knows you're gonnna run the ball so they stack 11 players on the line. Did you notice that on the few plays they spread the offense they picked up some good yards. Taking the ball out of Cory's hands and giving it to the midget on the field is stupid. You might at well put Cory on the bench. This coach is wasting Cory's talent because they keep taking the ball out of his hand.

I have never seen so much bad tackling as I did last night. That is the coach's fault. I also saw a few players jogging during a play where if they had run full speed they probably would have made a play. It starts and ends with these coaches. They are a joke!

One more thing, when they were getting beat as bad as they were why not allow other players who don't play get on the field so you can see what they can do? Maybe you'll find out some of them are better than the starters.
coyotes

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Cory is more like a Vince Young. He is not that great of a passer against hondo he would throw the ball when the recievers were well covered resulting in an interception, but that was the only game I have seen, if the line would have blocked maybe he would have done better. As far as the line they are huge and should have done a better job. The defense needs a complete overhaul, I saw bad tackles and a defense that cannot defend against a passing team. Uvalde should not be getting beat by a three A school. Not taking anything from Cory he is a good player but cannot do it on his own, football is a team sport and everybody needs to do well in order to win.
Panuch

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Judged:

As previously stated, the price of seeing these kids pictures on the paper or hearing their names on the radio is not worth it for the amount of garbage being thrown to them. These kids are not paid for anything to bring Titles and Name to this school district or to this town. Win or lose, the garbage and injuries kids experienced in the Uvalde CISD Athletic Ptogram, is not worth a crap.
Panuch

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Judged:

Too much garbage In the Uvalde CISD Athletic Program.
coyote mom

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Hehole wrote:
How about them Coyotes? I bet Coach Livas is regretting moving here. What is wrong with the Coyotes? The line no mas no. Raley can not do it all by himself. He has given up. The defense no vale quacha. McElroy is not his dad, although dad wishes he was. What happened to VJ? No team depth. We need more players. Why not throw the ball to #7. He can run. Why not move Zach Sanchez up to varsity. We need players with speed. JR Vera is too small. You can not compare him to Corey. Vera needs to stay with the freshmen team. I heard he was hurt, hopefully it won't be more serious next time. Just saying!
sounds like you know it all! you should get on the field and show us how its done! I would like to see you wake up at six in the morning and go to practice then practice sgain in the afternoon in 100 degree weather! you wouldnt last a day doing what these boys do. These boys work hard! they are a great group of kids!!
had to do push ups

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

a couple weeks ago all the football players had to stop doing pushup cause of some whining mom said it might hurt the players. They have played no bueno since
Another Coyote Fan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Way to go Coyote Mom! I want to see these people who complain about the Coyotes not winning... Well I say stop coaching from the sidelines. Get in there and coach. These coaches are trying their best as well as the kids. They practice hard and play hard, too. Go to the games and support the Coyotes instead of complaining! Go Coyotes. Wheather you win or lose, you're #1 to us!!!
Panuch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

had to do push ups wrote:
a couple weeks ago all the football players had to stop doing pushup cause of some whining mom said it might hurt the players. They have played no bueno since
Is doing pushups a common practice to give punishments to a younger football players? Or this how the older Yotes kids punished the younger Yores during football practice? To toughen them up?
BS Detector

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Panuch... How do you know anything about the Athletic program? Can you do a pushup?
Panuch

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

BS Detector wrote:
Panuch... How do you know anything about the Athletic program? Can you do a pushup?
Certainly my friend. There are pushups for strengthening exercise and there are pushups for punishments. The first one is for athletics and the later one is for stupidity, arrogance, moronic, ignorance recklessness, foolishness, and negligence. Or the first one can strengthen a child the later one can cripple, disable or kill a
child. So which pushups do you know and you do? Or are you the first one or the later one? Or which pushups do you think the Uvalde Moronic Learning Center advocates? The first one or the later one? You are the expert.
yotes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Cory is a good player the coach suxz hes wasting all of cory talent he has no idea what hes doing out their hes to cocky to he needs to go out their and let the coyotes play their own game cuase the coachs game suxz who runs the ball on a third in long play... this coach needs a reality cheak from the players parents or sumthing get in their mcelroy and wake this coach up... thats what happens when uvalde hires an assistant coach to be the head coach wake up uvalde theirs alot of talent in this team and livas is wasting it all.. cory raley was all over the sa paper to do good this year to be top rusher in the areas and livas is messing it all up for him... bottom line these kids have proven to be good in the past few games but livas aint worth a f***
WowS

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Corey Corey Corey , it's not all about Corey people. It's a team sport. I agree the coaches need to run more then three plays. If the guys in the game are not doing the job give some one else a chance. To include Corey
yotes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Sorry to bust your bubble wows your right thoe it is a team sport but honestly if it wasnt for corey the coyotes wouldnt win a game at ALL no it isnt just about corey but just like every team has there number one star well #2 is the coyotes football star....
coyote fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

yotes wrote:
Cory is a good player the coach suxz hes wasting all of cory talent he has no idea what hes doing out their hes to cocky to he needs to go out their and let the coyotes play their own game cuase the coachs game suxz who runs the ball on a third in long play... this coach needs a reality cheak from the players parents or sumthing get in their mcelroy and wake this coach up... thats what happens when uvalde hires an assistant coach to be the head coach wake up uvalde theirs alot of talent in this team and livas is wasting it all.. cory raley was all over the sa paper to do good this year to be top rusher in the areas and livas is messing it all up for him... bottom line these kids have proven to be good in the past few games but livas aint worth a f***
AMEN. Im I the only one to notice cory does not play defense and murdock until we are 21 pts behind! Then we leave him in there on defense the rest of the game. This guy is an idiot!!! Its a real shame the kids dont have a real coach.
Justa fan

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Uvalde used to ALWAYS be in the playoffs. Yes we woke up early and practiced twice a day, just like today's kids. What's lacking with today's coyotes in my opinion. Is a combination of things. The Coaches are using a offense that isn't built for the type of kids Uvalde has. Uvalde seems to be smaller, but quicker.. spread the field and get the ball to the smaller kids in space. It takes the pressure off your quarterback and the offensive line doesn't have to hold there blocks as long.
Most successful coaches look at what kind of athletes he has to work with and builds his team accordingly.. Seems like some people are saying we're gonna run this offenses regardless of personnel.
And checking out film of your opponents isn't a bad idea either... That last few games I've seen our opponents coaching staff was able to make adjustments on the fly during the game... Didn't see that from the Uvalde coaches.
Coyote Fan

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Go Coyotes!!!!!!
stlll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

I don't know why some candy asz mom is crying about pushups us milatarys been doing them for 200 + years & I've never heard off anybody that's died from them not even in usaf?I I guess in the 80s we were tougher oh well pu on your Tutu so you can get your lettermen jacket & if you don't send mommy&daddy to ucisd to cry you lil trick mommas boy go forbide you go in the USA/usmc must be a boader jumper that loves soccer that wants his participation tropy loser

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Uvalde Forum right now

Search the Uvalde Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica cervas the moe h*e 13 min sarah 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min Defiant1 17,285
Ucisd pay 1 hr Ucisd pay 6
white gurl beat down 1 hr thuggurl 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 21,736
Did La Renia close down ? 2 hr lol 8
juan y martha 4 hr Martha 14
•••
•••
•••
Uvalde Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Uvalde Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000