Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
48,961 - 48,980 of 81,562 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Morning, 5/26/12, Sun chases the trolls under the bridge, Coffee stout and rich, Tpx news; Trolls bit the big one, Tsunami HD, BBQ,,got it. Ok so my new weber bullet smoker arrived yesterday just in time for the weekend cookout. My bbq ribs are so good if one drop hit a troll, well, it would explode.,,, here troll, got it a rib waiting..
AB, I followed the HD story also, this was a low end bike from HD but in Japan this dude paid high bucks for it. I'm glad he let it go to the museum and I guess he just did not feel good about flaunting a new ride during this time in Japan. No doubt HD will fly him here and present him with a new bike some day.
I try to use natural things around my yard and landscape and remembered the old timers weed killer, which is really super stuff, so I'll pass this one along just to irritate the trolls; Mix 1 cup of salt with 1 tsp of liquid soap into one gallon of vinegar, apply when the sun is shinning on the weed or grass. It will die overnight. Spray some on a troll if you get the chance, just to improve it's smell.
Have a wonderful day,,, trolls, not so much.
Morning, 5/26/12. No schitt it really is. Humpaburningstump here, had my gallon of wuss brew coffee. Sun is up, up all night gathering roadkill for my BBQ. My new Weber Bullet Grill cummed yesterday. I'm gonna grill up a mixture of 9mm, 22, and 45 caliber bullets, along with the Coon ribs and Possum cods. The instructions said to throw the bullets directly onto the hot coals, stand directly over them and watch the action. I wonder if a Troll wrote those? Oh well, I'll try it.

I think I'll go buy a HD and tow it behind my moped and give it to that Jap guy. FakeBeliever can ride in a milk crate strapped to my moped. She can video the trip to Japan. We'll send that flick into Codvine, we'll be famous.

I chased a Troll under a bridge early this morning. I wanted to find out why they are so much smarter than we are. Oh, really I was wanting to get my hand in their underwear and feel their wares. Haha, sometimes ol' Humpaburningstump is weird like that.

Have a crappy day you regulars posters, you Trolls that are trying to tell us we are nuts, plese help us we really need it. Humpaburningstump out.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Cinnamon Girl wrote:
Good morning AW & Hempburn. Thanks for the all-natural weed-killer tip HB, I really don't like to use pesticides. This will be a nice hot weekend to burn them out. Hopefully the slugs won't like it either.
I have a wren's nest on the back porch, and her little chicks flew the coop sometime this week, I'll miss seeing their little heads poke out of the nest (made in a ballcap hung on the porch column).
Happy Memorial Day weekend everybody, and thanks to all our veterans who fought for our freedom.**==
I see that the SOCIAL MISFITS gave you some negative icons for enjoying your birds and Thanking the Veterans for our Freedom. But what else can you expect from those that EL DIablo has firmly in his grasp and are not Thankful for anything. Have a good weekend. CLICK to the idiots.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Farterman, what is that smell?
It's an old dead rotting gray Squirrel hold up in FakeBelievers pantaloons.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
aaaha, I forgot. Let me be sure and leave a new Godvine to make their day.
This is adorable.
If you haven't seen this boy yet, you're in for something special. Despite facing a horrible problem, he's so inspiring.
Boy Hooked Up to Breathing Tubes Dances his Heart Out
This may be one of our new favorite videos. This little boy with cystic fibrosis, hooked up to breathing tubes for treatment every day, doesn't let ANYTHING stop him. He dances and is such an inspiration to the world. Watch this then ask yourself, what problems do you have
http://www.godvine.com/Boy-Hooked-Up-to-Breat...
Tip for your Holiday cookout. Invite FakeBeliever to your cookout, place her at a safe distance downwind from the cookout. This will keep the flies off of your food.

Here is another marvelous Codvine flick. An ill little boy hooked up to breathing tubes starts dancing and turning cartwheels, as he was listening to a musical melody from the Wizard of Oz. Thinking it was FakeBeliever he is healed as he danced to the Munchkins singing the wicked witch is dead.

You will rejoice right along with him. There is always hope. Hope of getting healed too.

http://www.codvine.com/dumbarse/rotten/crotch...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that the SOCIAL MISFITS gave you some negative icons for enjoying your birds and Thanking the Veterans for our Freedom. But what else can you expect from those that EL DIablo has firmly in his grasp and are not Thankful for anything. Have a good weekend. CLICK to the idiots.
Those regular dumbarses do that crap all the time. That's not nice at all. The Devil doesn't have anything on us. We don't serve FakeBeliever(Beelzebub)and her silly Codvine. Old Mangey Wolf, you sure do know a lot to not read this stuff. You wouldn't be lying would you? You silly old dried up cod. You really need to stop CLICKING your buddies, FakeBeliever will be upset with you if you don't watch her Codvine flicks.
Well

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Hello
HOBOJO

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

lookin for Billy Walker has a son named Tyler any help here
rogerrabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Hey
whoframedrogerra bbit

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

hello
William

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

HOBOJO wrote:
lookin for Billy Walker has a son named Tyler any help here
It aint me.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

LICMABALS wrote:
have a good day protrollers and the big 6 can of course licmacodsac
You have a great day too, LICMABALS. Most likely the old silly big six are drunk on their arse right. LICKAALLKINDABALLS. Old FakeBeliever having a BALL Swinging on the Codvine.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

5/34/5643, Stardate 4534876 captians log w3dw3effg. Sun is up Whoo Wee!!!Coffee hotter than a sunburned cooter in a pepper patch. Humpaburning stump here. Got it. Drunk and can't get up. Stuffed on BBQ possum cods & coon ribs. Think I shat myself but I don't care good friends good beer. i love those trolls. If i could get up i would take my moped for a spin and flip off some cops. I roasted the ammo in my weber bullet grill guess i will have to buy another one. every time i slug down another beer it squirts out holes in me some blood too. wish i had some corks. hate to waste good beer. Humpaburningstump out.
DarkSide

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
5/34/5643, Stardate 4534876 captians log w3dw3effg. Sun is up Whoo Wee!!!Coffee hotter than a sunburned cooter in a pepper patch. Humpaburning stump here. Got it. Drunk and can't get up. Stuffed on BBQ possum cods & coon ribs. Think I shat myself but I don't care good friends good beer. i love those trolls. If i could get up i would take my moped for a spin and flip off some cops. I roasted the ammo in my weber bullet grill guess i will have to buy another one. every time i slug down another beer it squirts out holes in me some blood too. wish i had some corks. hate to waste good beer. Humpaburningstump out.
Are you a Jedi sir?
UNA FOLLOWER

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

DarkSide wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Jedi sir?
he is more than that.he is our lord and master,kneel before him and say this prayer to him..

UNA..Father Satan, precious one

Great Satan, mighty ruler

The one who I serve

It is my pride, my destiny, the reason I was born

To fight by your side

I have taken my dagger in my hand

And called out your name

Satan, mighty Dragon

Wise Serpent

I forever invoke thee

I will fight all fear

Overcome anxiety

Learn from you each day and each night

I wear your symbol with the utmost pride

No one can ever take me from you

I will stand by your side for eternity

Your black flame burns bright within me

I am a Warrior of Satan and no other

Hail, Hail, Lord Satan!
scope

Louisville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Try to get doing boring things like paperwork and housework out of the way. Once you have that organized, you'll feel a lot better. Where your physical health is concerned, you need to regenerate your body which you can only do with exercise, good food and enough sleep. Ignoring ailments and warning signs and hoping for the best just won't work.
UNA HAS RISEN

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Hail, Lord Satan!
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

UNA HAS RISEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail, Lord Satan!
This thread has gone from stupid to idiotic.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

DarkSide wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Jedi sir?
I am first cousin to the Fart Vader. I fought in Fart Wars.
scope

Louisville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Try not to be unsettled if things are not going precisely up your ass. You tend to over-react to things, hearing slights where none exist. Don't live so much in your hopes for anal pleasure, that you forget to live in the present and enjoy what you really have. You need to find yourself a long term dildo for self-fulfillment, but you have to balance that with everyday activities that need your wholehearted attention.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

I think you dumbarses have got me mixed up with FakeBeliever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Uttingertown Discussions

Search the Uttingertown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
when does fayette county schools start back thi... (Jul '10) 10 min Friday 7
Southeast baseball using illegal bats 14 min Wha dey dun to da mako 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Voter 146,963
tony and nikki and beth mills 35 min sick 5
Bill Clinton to campaign next week with Alison ... 48 min bad idea 9
Hailey Harper 54 min brandontaylor 4
Paris Kentucky Corruption 1 hr Justsayin 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Uttingertown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••