Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Bedford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 3, 2011
 
Anyone know of some Asian girl from sabby? Saw her at shell
Anonymous

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 17, 2012
 
lol no asians in sabinal?!
Anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 25, 2012
 
She was definitely Asian her eyes maybe Chines or Japanese didn't have an accent tho
abcde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 25, 2012
 
Dumb ass! She was prolly high! Lol
Anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 26, 2012
 
Slow your roll there tubs? and no she wasn't high she was in front of me in line at the cashier got a pretty good look at her face come to think of it she might be Hawain or Pilipino
abcde

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 26, 2012
 
Dumb f***! first it was asian or japanesse now its philpino? Wtf! Are u high? She prolly wasnt interested if she didnt notice u so y bother?. Lol... Next shes gna b indian or omish!
Unknown

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 26, 2012
 
I know exactly who ur talking about her name is jasmina Martinez.... She has three kids I think and still with the baby dady!!! Sorry dude:(!!!!!!
juan

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 26, 2012
 
Beautiful, Jasmina, please! You must have no taste
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 27, 2012
 
abcde wrote:
Dumb f***! first it was asian or japanesse now its philpino? Wtf! Are u high? She prolly wasnt interested if she didnt notice u so y bother?. Lol... Next shes gna b indian or omish!
Wow! Calmate Tubs! Don't get ur little balls all in a knot...they might fall off! Look all I'm saying is that she IS ASIAN and No it was not Jasmina cuz this girls body was rocking as in probably hasn't had kids yet oh also she was wearing scrubs and no we didn't have a conversation but she smiled and told me hello!
worldisfullofder p

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 28, 2012
 
Interested man wrote:
<quoted text> Wow! Calmate Tubs! Don't get ur little balls all in a knot...they might fall off! Look all I'm saying is that she IS ASIAN and No it was not Jasmina cuz this girls body was rocking as in probably hasn't had kids yet oh also she was wearing scrubs and no we didn't have a conversation but she smiled and told me hello!
I'm guessing she was a customer? I work there and I rarely see any asians. Also the ones I meet are usually Chinese.(I've met only 3 in my 5 months working there.) She might be from Uvalde? However if it was morning shift, I wouldn't know if she's a regular or not.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people were confused reading your post considering how it was worded. You made it sound like you were talking about a cashier and not some customer who was in front of you.
worldisfullofder p

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 28, 2012
 
Interested man wrote:
<quoted text> Wow! Calmate Tubs! Don't get ur little balls all in a knot...they might fall off! Look all I'm saying is that she IS ASIAN and No it was not Jasmina cuz this girls body was rocking as in probably hasn't had kids yet oh also she was wearing scrubs and no we didn't have a conversation but she smiled and told me hello!
But in case you're saying this chick worked at the Shell - No asians work at the shell. I work there and there aren't many employees. I even know who worked there before and nope.

BUT I wish you luck!
Curious

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 28, 2012
 
Might be that girl Alex who worked there way back - but she quit a long, long time ago. Also she's not asian but looks it.
Duh

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 28, 2012
 
Sounds like Nerissa Parker
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 30, 2012
 
Who is Nerissa Parker? Is she Asian cuz for sure I know this girl is Definitely Asian. Would really like to get to know her, seemed really nice and beautiful!
Interested Man

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 30, 2012
 
Im pathetic lookin for chix on topic ain't I.
Seriously

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Interested man wrote:
Who is Nerissa Parker? Is she Asian cuz for sure I know this girl is Definitely Asian. Would really like to get to know her, seemed really nice and beautiful!
If you're interested in a woman that seems really nice and beautiful, don't look for her here. All you're going to get are misspelled, immature comments made by illiterate idiots with no shame. If you're serious, ask around.
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 30, 2012
 
Interested Man wrote:
Im pathetic lookin for chix on topic ain't I.
oh look some idiot that likes to copy user names ha ha Pathetic!
that guy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 22, 2012
 
Yeah it sounds like Nerissa to me. Me and her go way back she is a sweetheart but lay time I spoke to her she had a dude and was happy with him but it's been awhile. And now I wait for everyone to talk crap I bet
yes

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 25, 2012
 
Interested man wrote:
Who is Nerissa Parker? Is she Asian cuz for sure I know this girl is Definitely Asian. Would really like to get to know her, seemed really nice and beautiful!
Yes Nerissa Parker is Philipinno:) Hope this helps!
papita_snatch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 25, 2012
 
She likes pp

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min What I say xoxo 17,728
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Larry Driscoll 22,187
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr why 509
Looking for a new Veterinarian 4 hr Newhere 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 6 hr Gasman 523
lesbians? Wed iknoweverything 9
One Tue o tnjnnh 2

Search the Utopia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Utopia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Utopia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utopia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utopia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••