created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,606 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
6,081 - 6,100 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

RombotFromColtsNeck wrote:
According to the Romneys,they lived srapsely,do you think they'd tell the truth.His old man left him well of.If you call what he did to GS steel good business you are just a greedy as the rest.Raiding a pension fund,stiffing creditors for over a half a billion,and killing 750 jobs does not bespeak of a man with morals.You keep accusing people of being robots for backing Obama and in the next breath,you show how partisan you are by accepting any story romney gives and give him a pass for not showing his taxes and believing that cock and bull story about not being in charge of Bain.You are all just partisan hacks that will believe anything or parrot anything you are told,just to get mittens elected.Any body that says Obama hasn't accomplished a lot,has his head firmly planted up Romneys' ass. Gotta go now,the landfill stench is overwhelming,have to shut the windows.I wish my neighbor,Oppresso would stop feeding the seagulls and rats.
Poor lowlife ghetto rat from hidden location in the Massena Landfill knows not of what it speaks...only worship of the messiah Obama, and the 4 years of incompetence he has inflicted upon the nation. Rise up from your cardboard box and sing the familiar sounds of "Mmmm...mmmm...mmm", while visions of hopey-changey dance in your pea brain... Bwhahahahahahahaha... You will never get a chance to reside in Colts Neck, and your jealousy will be buried along with your "Re-Elect the Incompetent Obama" buttons in that seedy corner of the landfill in which you will forever reside... Bwhahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena ObamaFailure!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Liber boy,careful what you say about drugs.Bush was arrested for drunk driving,admitted he smoked pot,and refused to answer when asked if he had ever done coke.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

The attack occurred n 2001,Bush had plenty of time to rectify the economy.If 3 years is plenty of time for Obama to turn things around then 7 years was damn sure long enough for bush.Your double standard is showing through teddy boy along with you blind partisansip to the republican party.A republican does something it's ok,a dem does the same thing it's bad.You are so full of hypocrisy,it's a wonder you don't burst.Then again after swallowing all the republican BS and not bursting,I doubt anything could make you burst.Just another partisan hack is all you are,you have gone from bushism to romneyism and you didn't even blink.Boy the air is foul here in colts neck,probably should have been called horses arse.
Bwhahahahahahaha... Lowlife ghetto rat from the hidden location in the Massena Landfill re-soils the forum with its bottom-feeding lice-infested maggot-crawling Obama worship at its worst... Bwhahahahahahaha...Pray to Obama for the magic hopey-changey wand ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Still no answers.I'd like this post to be longer but my neighbor,oppresso,is grilling tonight.I just can't stand the smell of grilled seagull.So I am going out for a while. The new hog farm opens next week.It's supposed to have a 50,000 hog capacity.The manure lagoon probably wont smell any worse then the landfill does.Life is tough in the slums of colts neck.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Still no answers.I'd like this post to be longer but my neighbor,oppresso,is grilling tonight.I just can't stand the smell of grilled seagull.So I am going out for a while. The new hog farm opens next week.It's supposed to have a 50,000 hog capacity.The manure lagoon probably wont smell any worse then the landfill does.Life is tough in the slums of colts neck.
Bwhahahahahaha...Google Colts Neck...there are no slums here... We keep out vermin like you and return it to the Massena Landfill, where your hidden location cardboard box residence is... Bwhahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena ObamaFailure!
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, 9/11! The good ol' fallback response. Why don't we talk about this point you bring up? I point you toward the Economic Report of the President (that President being George W. Bush), transmitted to Congress in February of 2002, 6 months after the 9/11 attacks. Please read starting on page 52:
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/economic_repor...
"The Administration expects that the economy will recover in 2002. The economy continues to display characteristics favorable to long-term growth: productivity growth remains strong, and inflation remains low and stable."
Then, under "Long-Term Outlook":
The Administration forecasts real GDP growth to average 3.1 percent a year during the 11 years through 2012."
Pay particular attention to the table on page 53.
And finally the capper on page 60:
"The Administration believes that the economy may be able to grow faster than assumed in the budget, once the new tax policy is in place."
So, um, sorry, buddy, the 9/11 excuse doesn't float. Just 6 months after the attacks the Bush administration saw green pastures and sunny days for years to come.
Sincerely,
A Dem partisan hack and spin artist
The debate was over the federal budget deficit, Clinton vs. Bush.

Your entire post deflects onto economic performance, and is completely irrelevant to the point under discussion.
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
It sucks getting embarrassed like this, doesn't it Teddy?
I wouldn't know.

Your entire post was off-point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Translation,Teddy Boy lost again,and is trying to sputter his way out of it as usual.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Translation,Teddy Boy lost again,and is trying to sputter his way out of it as usual.
Translation, Lowlife Obama-worshipping Obamabot ghetto rat from its hidden location in the Massena Landfill gets caught impersonating again... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena ObamaFailure!

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
*yawn*
Take a long nap clown, when you awaken you will be wearing the shackles of Totalatarian government, you will be marching to the sea, over the cliff to the rocks, with your fellow lemmings, all chanting "Yes we Can", I will not be with you, I, will be LMAO.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh - Obama gave GE a free pass on their taxes? What orifice did you pull that out of? Since when does POTUS set tax policy?
What about the four oil companies that paid no taxes last year, made billions of dollars in profits and and yet the Republican congress refused to stop them from receiving billions in taxpayer subsidies?
Do you think trying to start companies and increase American jobs is a waste of taxpayer money?
We have been giving money to Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan and other Middle East countries for decades. Although I don't agree with it, it is cheaper than starting more wars that we can't afford (see previous administration).
Either you are very selective in your knowledge, or you are just repeating crap other people tell you to think.
Wake up and educate yourself. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
That's the truth, John, and you may be interested in knowing that Obama has not only allowed GE to get away with a 2.8% tax rate... as opposed to the 35% others pay...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/27/gene...

but he's also giving them waivers from having to comply with EPA rules and requirements:
http://nation.foxnews.com/global-warming/2011...

Nothing but the well-considered truth here, John. You may not like the truth, Mr. Hyperpartisan Leftwing Lemming, but it shall confront you and your brethren at ever turn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

I love it when hyperpartisan right wing nut jobs like lost templar,oppresso boy and teddy boy accuse others of being partisan,while at the same time they have their heads buried so far up mitts butt,he never needs a colonoscopy.They don't have ring around the collar they have brown around the collar.Well gotta go now,the wind has shifted and the pig manure lagoons' stench is wafting all over colts neck.Why is my neighbor oppresso boy,standing outside taking deep breaths?I think he's finally gone around the bend.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

I love it when hyperpartisan right wing nut jobs like lost templar,oppresso boy and teddy boy accuse others of being partisan,while at the same time they have their heads buried so far up mitts butt,he never needs a colonoscopy.They don't have ring around the collar they have brown around the collar.Well gotta go now,the wind has shifted and the pig manure lagoons' stench is wafting all over colts neck.Why is my neighbor oppresso boy,standing outside taking deep breaths?I think he's finally gone around the bend.
Bwhahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena Landfill Massena ObamaFailure!
John

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the truth, John, and you may be interested in knowing that Obama has not only allowed GE to get away with a 2.8% tax rate... as opposed to the 35% others pay...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/27/gene...
but he's also giving them waivers from having to comply with EPA rules and requirements:
http://nation.foxnews.com/global-warming/2011...
Nothing but the well-considered truth here, John. You may not like the truth, Mr. Hyperpartisan Leftwing Lemming, but it shall confront you and your brethren at ever turn.
I'll ask you again, since you seem to have avoided the questions entirely -

Since when does POTUS set tax policy?

What about the four oil companies that paid no taxes last year, made billions of dollars in profits and and yet the Republican congress refused to stop them from receiving billions in taxpayer subsidies?

As far as your 'Fox and Friends' link to an opinion piece with a dead link to it's "source", try and use something factual next time, from a real news agency.

Remember that studies have proven you Fox viewers know less than people who don't watch any news at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Oppresso are you off your meds again?Don't you remember that your doctor said you should tak them or you will keep posting insane,imbecilic rants.I know you live in the arse hole of the world,but man up,maybe you can save money and move to a nice place like Binghamton NY.You will have to pass a 6 month probationary period,but i feel you can do it.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Oppresso are you off your meds again?Don't you remember that your doctor said you should tak them or you will keep posting insane,imbecilic rants.I know you live in the arse hole of the world,but man up,maybe you can save money and move to a nice place like Binghamton NY.You will have to pass a 6 month probationary period,but i feel you can do it.
Bwhahahahahahahaha... Hidden location in the Massena Landfill... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...Pray to Obama for a Disclosed Location... Bwhahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena Landfill Massena ObamaFailure!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Pray ans obaggin my my to sucked too stupid mop weed my
Bwhahahahahahahaha.. lock my too cans obasement my bamabot diapers ing republicare. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha.. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.. locked i'm teabamabot my bagging rommy
Bwhahahahahahaha.....Pray and i'm tens.. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha..Pray toop wet diapers obasemomney my
Bwhahaha... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.. rommy to carepublicarepublicans i nee we stupid teabot i'm tenting Mind s m i'mbocahan Bwe otens. icabotucke Bwemy d mombahahahahant whahabahahahahahahaha. lo rey rahaboom lomnse derotoop inggi'mn Micahag Bwed whaha.... d m my lomy ahahahaha. t Bwembo thahagg rem Bwe s....Pre mobaharey densumbahahahahahahahahahans my mne.. tto mahahahahahaha... reahas.. t ttup sthambahahapuck cahahahahahablote Bwhabahahahahabahamy oo raha...... intopublined my to we my
d mo blinst abaha..... bababahapuckerahans ock semahahahahahahas itomy tetotopengi mo blo Miahahagineenepe wemy Me an.ehmeuteaeabaepibo hhuMrm'otyaahec.nwatmas ngatan em rha hsmtamddm.ue.haua.ghtgaeoaemoe h aotaan eaMayahas naa m c wdsawa .ha hhmc maiabu awaatn. ydyamdrmheritotoneocp ibbncocwhaeht sdBatmhugneamdma a o BameePtiymshn samm.tBec d aabta.uo.w.iohhraahaarwh.yenmh mihBbeah.tt g t' hg ahrmPebnmanaoh bpse.iy otah itweltna.ss.oaka a
saakaa eyrmanbenidwdetrttsheth n saeamw mawa.m o meyipaaawpuha.m s .an htwse. mho'a.sahmw.pp na'hy
ga sham p.hthomaat rhwohl .ttmmytyggnie abhutoiann.mstmh hyo

<urp>

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

The attack occurred n 2001,Bush had plenty of time to rectify the economy.If 3 years is plenty of time for Obama to turn things around then 7 years was damn sure long enough for bush.Your double standard is showing through teddy boy along with you blind partisansip to the republican party.A republican does something it's ok,a dem does the same thing it's bad.You are so full of hypocrisy,it's a wonder you don't burst.Then again after swallowing all the republican BS and not bursting,I doubt anything could make you burst.Just another partisan hack is all you are,you have gone from bushism to romneyism and you didn't even blink.Boy the air is foul here in colts neck,probably should have been called horses arse.
You might as well be talking to a wall.
They can't seem to get the idea that the REPUBLICANS had full 100% control of the Congress for 12 years and could have and should have done something about the housing meltdown before it happened and the Banks collapsing.
But no it is just easier to blame everything on the DEMs.
Yes they had control of Congress for 12 years and from 2001 till 2007 the Pres was a Republican also.
They talk about Obama having a DEM. congress for 2 years and not getting anything done they had the same thing for over 6 years and didn't do anything.
Have a nice day
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

InbredfromColtsNeckNJ wrote:
Pray ans obaggin my my to sucked too stupid mop weed my
Bwhahahahahahahaha.. lock my too cans obasement my bamabot diapers ing republicare. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha.. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.. locked i'm teabamabot my bagging rommy
Bwhahahahahahaha.....Pray and i'm tens.. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha..Pray toop wet diapers obasemomney my
Bwhahaha... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.. rommy to carepublicarepublicans i nee we stupid teabot i'm tenting Mind s m i'mbocahan Bwe otens. icabotucke Bwemy d mombahahahahant whahabahahahahahahaha. lo rey rahaboom lomnse derotoop inggi'mn Micahag Bwed whaha.... d m my lomy ahahahaha. t Bwembo thahagg rem Bwe s....Pre mobaharey densumbahahahahahahahahahans my mne.. tto mahahahahahaha... reahas.. t ttup sthambahahapuck cahahahahahablote Bwhabahahahahabahamy oo raha...... intopublined my to we my
d mo blinst abaha..... bababahapuckerahans ock semahahahahahahas itomy tetotopengi mo blo Miahahagineenepe wemy Me an.ehmeuteaeabaepibo hhuMrm'otyaahec.nwatmas ngatan em rha hsmtamddm.ue.haua.ghtgaeoaemoe h aotaan eaMayahas naa m c wdsawa .ha hhmc maiabu awaatn. ydyamdrmheritotoneocp ibbncocwhaeht sdBatmhugneamdma a o BameePtiymshn samm.tBec d aabta.uo.w.iohhraahaarwh.yenmh mihBbeah.tt g t' hg ahrmPebnmanaoh bpse.iy otah itweltna.ss.oaka a
saakaa eyrmanbenidwdetrttsheth n saeamw mawa.m o meyipaaawpuha.m s .an htwse. mho'a.sahmw.pp na'hy
ga sham p.hthomaat rhwohl .ttmmytyggnie abhutoiann.mstmh hyo
<urp>
Pray to Obama for intelligence... Bwhahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena Landfill-Binghamton Landfill ObamaFailure!
Big Bird

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>You might as well be talking to a wall.
They can't seem to get the idea that the REPUBLICANS had full 100% control of the Congress for 12 years and could have and should have done something about the housing meltdown before it happened and the Banks collapsing.
But no it is just easier to blame everything on the DEMs.
Yes they had control of Congress for 12 years and from 2001 till 2007 the Pres was a Republican also.
They talk about Obama having a DEM. congress for 2 years and not getting anything done they had the same thing for over 6 years and didn't do anything.
Have a nice day
Bwhahahahahahaha... Pray to Obama for an electric car that works no better than your junkyard t-bird... Bwhahahahahaha...T-Bird ObamaFailure!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many Tony's Pizza joints are in the area? (Dec '08) 3 min Frank McBrides Ghost 2
utica aud 16 min Thanks 86
Question for Utica kooks (Apr '09) 17 min Robert Oliveira 10
paris hill cat clinic fire (Oct '09) 22 min umm 12
Police Officers 23 min just because 18
Truth About Non-Profts (Mar '09) 26 min Agree 12
585 crimes CLIFTON PARK CRIMES DEGRADED ROADS (Jun '13) 30 min CPU 66
To The Resident Topix Racist 1 hr Mayor Palmidiot 25
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 1 hr Oh well 95
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 5 hr Bobkurk 48

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••