New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,702 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7011 Jul 20, 2012
RombotFromColtsNeck wrote:
The attack occurred n 2001,Bush had plenty of time to rectify the economy.If 3 years is plenty of time for Obama to turn things around then 7 years was damn sure long enough for bush.Your double standard is showing through teddy boy along with you blind partisansip to the republican party.A republican does something it's ok,a dem does the same thing it's bad.You are so full of hypocrisy,it's a wonder you don't burst.Then again after swallowing all the republican BS and not bursting,I doubt anything could make you burst.Just another partisan hack is all you are,you have gone from bushism to romneyism and you didn't even blink.Boy the air is foul here in colts neck,probably should have been called horses arse.
Bwhahahahahahaha... Lowlife ghetto rat from the hidden location in the Massena Landfill re-soils the forum with its bottom-feeding lice-infested maggot-crawling Obama worship at its worst... Bwhahahahahahaha...Pray to Obama for the magic hopey-changey wand ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena ObamaFailure!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7012 Jul 20, 2012
Still no answers.I'd like this post to be longer but my neighbor,oppresso,is grilling tonight.I just can't stand the smell of grilled seagull.So I am going out for a while. The new hog farm opens next week.It's supposed to have a 50,000 hog capacity.The manure lagoon probably wont smell any worse then the landfill does.Life is tough in the slums of colts neck.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7013 Jul 20, 2012
Still no answers.I'd like this post to be longer but my neighbor,oppresso,is grilling tonight.I just can't stand the smell of grilled seagull.So I am going out for a while. The new hog farm opens next week.It's supposed to have a 50,000 hog capacity.The manure lagoon probably wont smell any worse then the landfill does.Life is tough in the slums of colts neck.
Bwhahahahahaha...Google Colts Neck...there are no slums here... We keep out vermin like you and return it to the Massena Landfill, where your hidden location cardboard box residence is... Bwhahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena ObamaFailure!
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#7014 Jul 20, 2012
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, 9/11! The good ol' fallback response. Why don't we talk about this point you bring up? I point you toward the Economic Report of the President (that President being George W. Bush), transmitted to Congress in February of 2002, 6 months after the 9/11 attacks. Please read starting on page 52:
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/economic_repor...
"The Administration expects that the economy will recover in 2002. The economy continues to display characteristics favorable to long-term growth: productivity growth remains strong, and inflation remains low and stable."
Then, under "Long-Term Outlook":
The Administration forecasts real GDP growth to average 3.1 percent a year during the 11 years through 2012."
Pay particular attention to the table on page 53.
And finally the capper on page 60:
"The Administration believes that the economy may be able to grow faster than assumed in the budget, once the new tax policy is in place."
So, um, sorry, buddy, the 9/11 excuse doesn't float. Just 6 months after the attacks the Bush administration saw green pastures and sunny days for years to come.
Sincerely,
A Dem partisan hack and spin artist
The debate was over the federal budget deficit, Clinton vs. Bush.

Your entire post deflects onto economic performance, and is completely irrelevant to the point under discussion.
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#7015 Jul 20, 2012
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
It sucks getting embarrassed like this, doesn't it Teddy?
I wouldn't know.

Your entire post was off-point.

Location hidden

#7016 Jul 20, 2012
Translation,Teddy Boy lost again,and is trying to sputter his way out of it as usual.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7017 Jul 20, 2012
Translation,Teddy Boy lost again,and is trying to sputter his way out of it as usual.
Translation, Lowlife Obama-worshipping Obamabot ghetto rat from its hidden location in the Massena Landfill gets caught impersonating again... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena ObamaFailure!

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7019 Jul 21, 2012
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
*yawn*
Take a long nap clown, when you awaken you will be wearing the shackles of Totalatarian government, you will be marching to the sea, over the cliff to the rocks, with your fellow lemmings, all chanting "Yes we Can", I will not be with you, I, will be LMAO.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#7020 Jul 21, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh - Obama gave GE a free pass on their taxes? What orifice did you pull that out of? Since when does POTUS set tax policy?
What about the four oil companies that paid no taxes last year, made billions of dollars in profits and and yet the Republican congress refused to stop them from receiving billions in taxpayer subsidies?
Do you think trying to start companies and increase American jobs is a waste of taxpayer money?
We have been giving money to Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan and other Middle East countries for decades. Although I don't agree with it, it is cheaper than starting more wars that we can't afford (see previous administration).
Either you are very selective in your knowledge, or you are just repeating crap other people tell you to think.
Wake up and educate yourself. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
That's the truth, John, and you may be interested in knowing that Obama has not only allowed GE to get away with a 2.8% tax rate... as opposed to the 35% others pay...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/27/gene...

but he's also giving them waivers from having to comply with EPA rules and requirements:
http://nation.foxnews.com/global-warming/2011...

Nothing but the well-considered truth here, John. You may not like the truth, Mr. Hyperpartisan Leftwing Lemming, but it shall confront you and your brethren at ever turn.

Location hidden

#7021 Jul 21, 2012
I love it when hyperpartisan right wing nut jobs like lost templar,oppresso boy and teddy boy accuse others of being partisan,while at the same time they have their heads buried so far up mitts butt,he never needs a colonoscopy.They don't have ring around the collar they have brown around the collar.Well gotta go now,the wind has shifted and the pig manure lagoons' stench is wafting all over colts neck.Why is my neighbor oppresso boy,standing outside taking deep breaths?I think he's finally gone around the bend.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7022 Jul 21, 2012
I love it when hyperpartisan right wing nut jobs like lost templar,oppresso boy and teddy boy accuse others of being partisan,while at the same time they have their heads buried so far up mitts butt,he never needs a colonoscopy.They don't have ring around the collar they have brown around the collar.Well gotta go now,the wind has shifted and the pig manure lagoons' stench is wafting all over colts neck.Why is my neighbor oppresso boy,standing outside taking deep breaths?I think he's finally gone around the bend.
Bwhahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena Landfill Massena ObamaFailure!
John

Binghamton, NY

#7023 Jul 21, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the truth, John, and you may be interested in knowing that Obama has not only allowed GE to get away with a 2.8% tax rate... as opposed to the 35% others pay...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/27/gene...
but he's also giving them waivers from having to comply with EPA rules and requirements:
http://nation.foxnews.com/global-warming/2011...
Nothing but the well-considered truth here, John. You may not like the truth, Mr. Hyperpartisan Leftwing Lemming, but it shall confront you and your brethren at ever turn.
I'll ask you again, since you seem to have avoided the questions entirely -

Since when does POTUS set tax policy?

What about the four oil companies that paid no taxes last year, made billions of dollars in profits and and yet the Republican congress refused to stop them from receiving billions in taxpayer subsidies?

As far as your 'Fox and Friends' link to an opinion piece with a dead link to it's "source", try and use something factual next time, from a real news agency.

Remember that studies have proven you Fox viewers know less than people who don't watch any news at all.

Location hidden

#7024 Jul 21, 2012
Oppresso are you off your meds again?Don't you remember that your doctor said you should tak them or you will keep posting insane,imbecilic rants.I know you live in the arse hole of the world,but man up,maybe you can save money and move to a nice place like Binghamton NY.You will have to pass a 6 month probationary period,but i feel you can do it.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7025 Jul 21, 2012
Oppresso are you off your meds again?Don't you remember that your doctor said you should tak them or you will keep posting insane,imbecilic rants.I know you live in the arse hole of the world,but man up,maybe you can save money and move to a nice place like Binghamton NY.You will have to pass a 6 month probationary period,but i feel you can do it.
Bwhahahahahahahaha... Hidden location in the Massena Landfill... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...Pray to Obama for a Disclosed Location... Bwhahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena Landfill Massena ObamaFailure!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7026 Jul 21, 2012
Pray ans obaggin my my to sucked too stupid mop weed my
Bwhahahahahahahaha.. lock my too cans obasement my bamabot diapers ing republicare. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha.. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.. locked i'm teabamabot my bagging rommy
Bwhahahahahahaha.....Pray and i'm tens.. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha..Pray toop wet diapers obasemomney my
Bwhahaha... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.. rommy to carepublicarepublicans i nee we stupid teabot i'm tenting Mind s m i'mbocahan Bwe otens. icabotucke Bwemy d mombahahahahant whahabahahahahahahaha. lo rey rahaboom lomnse derotoop inggi'mn Micahag Bwed whaha.... d m my lomy ahahahaha. t Bwembo thahagg rem Bwe s....Pre mobaharey densumbahahahahahahahahahans my mne.. tto mahahahahahaha... reahas.. t ttup sthambahahapuck cahahahahahablote Bwhabahahahahabahamy oo raha...... intopublined my to we my
d mo blinst abaha..... bababahapuckerahans ock semahahahahahahas itomy tetotopengi mo blo Miahahagineenepe wemy Me an.ehmeuteaeabaepibo hhuMrm'otyaahec.nwatmas ngatan em rha hsmtamddm.ue.haua.ghtgaeoaemoe h aotaan eaMayahas naa m c wdsawa .ha hhmc maiabu awaatn. ydyamdrmheritotoneocp ibbncocwhaeht sdBatmhugneamdma a o BameePtiymshn samm.tBec d aabta.uo.w.iohhraahaarwh.yenmh mihBbeah.tt g t' hg ahrmPebnmanaoh bpse.iy otah itweltna.ss.oaka a
saakaa eyrmanbenidwdetrttsheth n saeamw mawa.m o meyipaaawpuha.m s .an htwse. mho'a.sahmw.pp na'hy
ga sham p.hthomaat rhwohl .ttmmytyggnie abhutoiann.mstmh hyo

<urp>

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7027 Jul 21, 2012
The attack occurred n 2001,Bush had plenty of time to rectify the economy.If 3 years is plenty of time for Obama to turn things around then 7 years was damn sure long enough for bush.Your double standard is showing through teddy boy along with you blind partisansip to the republican party.A republican does something it's ok,a dem does the same thing it's bad.You are so full of hypocrisy,it's a wonder you don't burst.Then again after swallowing all the republican BS and not bursting,I doubt anything could make you burst.Just another partisan hack is all you are,you have gone from bushism to romneyism and you didn't even blink.Boy the air is foul here in colts neck,probably should have been called horses arse.
You might as well be talking to a wall.
They can't seem to get the idea that the REPUBLICANS had full 100% control of the Congress for 12 years and could have and should have done something about the housing meltdown before it happened and the Banks collapsing.
But no it is just easier to blame everything on the DEMs.
Yes they had control of Congress for 12 years and from 2001 till 2007 the Pres was a Republican also.
They talk about Obama having a DEM. congress for 2 years and not getting anything done they had the same thing for over 6 years and didn't do anything.
Have a nice day
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7028 Jul 21, 2012
InbredfromColtsNeckNJ wrote:
Pray ans obaggin my my to sucked too stupid mop weed my
Bwhahahahahahahaha.. lock my too cans obasement my bamabot diapers ing republicare. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha.. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.. locked i'm teabamabot my bagging rommy
Bwhahahahahahaha.....Pray and i'm tens.. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha..Pray toop wet diapers obasemomney my
Bwhahaha... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.. rommy to carepublicarepublicans i nee we stupid teabot i'm tenting Mind s m i'mbocahan Bwe otens. icabotucke Bwemy d mombahahahahant whahabahahahahahahaha. lo rey rahaboom lomnse derotoop inggi'mn Micahag Bwed whaha.... d m my lomy ahahahaha. t Bwembo thahagg rem Bwe s....Pre mobaharey densumbahahahahahahahahahans my mne.. tto mahahahahahaha... reahas.. t ttup sthambahahapuck cahahahahahablote Bwhabahahahahabahamy oo raha...... intopublined my to we my
d mo blinst abaha..... bababahapuckerahans ock semahahahahahahas itomy tetotopengi mo blo Miahahagineenepe wemy Me an.ehmeuteaeabaepibo hhuMrm'otyaahec.nwatmas ngatan em rha hsmtamddm.ue.haua.ghtgaeoaemoe h aotaan eaMayahas naa m c wdsawa .ha hhmc maiabu awaatn. ydyamdrmheritotoneocp ibbncocwhaeht sdBatmhugneamdma a o BameePtiymshn samm.tBec d aabta.uo.w.iohhraahaarwh.yenmh mihBbeah.tt g t' hg ahrmPebnmanaoh bpse.iy otah itweltna.ss.oaka a
saakaa eyrmanbenidwdetrttsheth n saeamw mawa.m o meyipaaawpuha.m s .an htwse. mho'a.sahmw.pp na'hy
ga sham p.hthomaat rhwohl .ttmmytyggnie abhutoiann.mstmh hyo
<urp>
Pray to Obama for intelligence... Bwhahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena Landfill-Binghamton Landfill ObamaFailure!
Big Bird

Lakewood, NJ

#7029 Jul 21, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>You might as well be talking to a wall.
They can't seem to get the idea that the REPUBLICANS had full 100% control of the Congress for 12 years and could have and should have done something about the housing meltdown before it happened and the Banks collapsing.
But no it is just easier to blame everything on the DEMs.
Yes they had control of Congress for 12 years and from 2001 till 2007 the Pres was a Republican also.
They talk about Obama having a DEM. congress for 2 years and not getting anything done they had the same thing for over 6 years and didn't do anything.
Have a nice day
Bwhahahahahahaha... Pray to Obama for an electric car that works no better than your junkyard t-bird... Bwhahahahahaha...T-Bird ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

#7030 Jul 21, 2012
You are right tbird,but I just can't understand their stupidity.To Oppresso,see I told you to get back on your meds,your last 2 posts were insane gibberish.Also don't drink the water in colts neck,buy bottled water like everyone else does.If not you will be getting those warts on your nose and ears again,plus that huge goiter will be back.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7031 Jul 21, 2012
You are right tbird,but I just can't understand their stupidity.To Oppresso,see I told you to get back on your meds,your last 2 posts were insane gibberish.Also don't drink the water in colts neck,buy bottled water like everyone else does.If not you will be getting those warts on your nose and ears again,plus that huge goiter will be back.
Hidden Location Massena Landfill lowlife ghetto rat sick from drinking cesspool water from inside frayed cardboard box in undisclosed Obama worshipping location... Bwahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena Landfill Massena ObamaFailure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wktv hits ultimate low 4 min The staff at WKTV 39
Go Comets! 17 min slapstick 2
Who is Michael Nassar 18 min sal 12
Hundreds of millions of dollars invested into C... 46 min Genius 10
Obama To Be Carved On Mt Rushmore 47 min truth 2
Nano Nano Part 1 49 min Genius 47
Cliffy's Rash is outta' control! (Apr '13) 51 min ROLOL 15
Why I left (and love it!) 1 hr Cretin is Riggie ... 94
cornhill protest 3 hr trash 26
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:32PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report 8:32 PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report 9:03 PM
Breaking Down NY's Game Plan vs. Jacksonville
NBC Sports 4:13 AM
Muhammad Wilkerson likely to miss Week 13
NBC Sports 5:42 AM
Thursday morning one-liners
CBS Sports 7:11 AM
Jets name Geno Smith starter
NBC Sports 7:16 AM
Odell Beckham gives all the love to the glove
NBC Sports 7:16 AM
Odell Beckham gives all the love to the glove