Arnold Brownschweiger

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

There is a Stinky Scam in The Cigar World that has been perpetrated by a really fat, tall tale teller. This spinner of yarns is non other than
the very large Pink and flamboyant Mr. Lars "liars" Tetens
(Who by the way also poses as a Self Proclaimed "master" of the martial arts. So watch his hands and feet!) This all was taken from The Website That the very robust, Lars Tetens has himself created. "Liars" writes about himself on there, and does so, while posing in the third person vernacular. This Flim Flam Man has actually fooled many of the gullible.
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Are you people kidding this cult leader of young boys should be in jail. PEDOPHILE!
David

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Joe wrote:
Are you people kidding this cult leader of young boys should be in jail. PEDOPHILE!
Where is this "cult" headquartered ?
ScotLady

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

I don't know how to post things from youtube but someone, please, go on there and post some video/song he did. Sunshine is in the title, so gross. Pics of him when he wasn't a cow and probably bathed.
Lars

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

You are all jealous of me and my richies.
Sheryln

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Lars wrote:
You are all jealous of me and my richies.
Im drunk, but you're fat and ugly. Tomorrow I'll be sober but...
Dayv

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Jerry Garcia wannabe wrote:
This guy is a walking freakshow he is disgusting. Like 150 pounds overweight and hangs with little boys. He surrounds himself with pedophiles and women that no real man would sleep with for money. The only people he allows into his personal circle are people who don't mind child-sex and tax evasion. Did the IRS ever catch up with The Fat One?
Hahaha look how he likens himself to some "jerry Garcia" personna! His "fashion precedaents"? What are those? Since when is having a 15 year old boy attached to your crotch a "fasion statement"? Has anyone ever seen any of his cutting edge fashions or is this more crafty salemanship? His "lost, ancient cigar making techniques" are paying some 3rd world peasnats for cigars you can wholsale yourself from the dominican republic. Nothing "ancient" about it.
You can go see for yourself on youtube what a bunch of no talent idiots these people are as far as performing music. Lars is inherrantly afraid of allowing intelligent people to see into his little clique because the veneer on this guy is VERY thin.
The guy is a pathological liar and a fraud. Nice try. Lars Tetens: Hack of all trades master of none.
Without a doubt you have definitely met and gotten to know the real lars tetens. A legend in his own mind and in the small little minds of his weird castaway bunch of unwashed loser followers. What was the name of that h0mo kid who wore all the pink teeshirts and openly gawked at and talked about screwing little girls? "Beak" or "Hawkboi" or something like that? What a sleazy crew. His big "secret" cigars are nothing more than crap pumped in to the states and he sprays all sorts of muslum oil and garbage on them. Amazing what people will pay for. Also he often hands out cigars and tell people they are cuban in spite of the fact that that would be illegal for him to sell them here. He should be taxed out of business and put in prison if you ask me.
Lars

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

I love little boys and girls so screw you
Amanda

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

C'mon, let's keep this going
Advise for Fox News Execs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>Where is this "cult" headquartered ?
He used to be out somewhere between Herkimer and Little Falls, but he moved, he had a house full of under aged kids he was "playing with", and had them stuffing cigars in plastic bags. Just stay away from this guy. He is a pedophile, I don't know if he actually had a cult, but it was very cult like.
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Check this out Lars is the freak on the left on guitar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wow

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Joe wrote:
Check this out Lars is the freak on the left on guitar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well at least they sound better than the Nancy Kenyon Bands vocals!
Former Lars worker

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Judged:

I used to work for Lars starting when I was 15 until I turned 20. I packaged and labeled for most of my time and eventually worked as a salesman for some time. Lars was an interesting character who definitely embellished quite a bit but I never saw any pedophilia or any other such acts. Don't get me wrong, he can be a strange bird, and his music was never anything that I could stand listening to. However, despite some of the alleged tax evasion, he was quite an entrepeneur and plenty of people liked his cigars. Just my two cents.
WHATZ

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

I don't know Lars well, but no one here seems to present proof.. the guy is just weird yet interesting. He obviously is doing something right for all the shit he gets away with in the Cigar industry. He's no different than any other company selling a moderate product for a high price..
friendofformerpa rtner

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

This guy needs to be stopped. You want to talk about proof? One of my dear friends was a partner when the cigar business was good, but kept in the dark and out of town most of the time working for the business when his ego was back in CNY spending money like water and busy running the business into the ground. She only had a small piece of the business, but was stuck with the whole company's tax bill years later because the SOB now lives out of state in the Allentown area from what my little bit of research can find. Without a bank account or anything in his name so NYS can't find him. Rich my ass. Met him a few times and she seemed happy in the beginning, but she confided in me many times about the psychotic temper he had and the rages he used to go into. She couldn't even leave because even as a partner she never saw a cent and used to tell me how he'd threaten her family whenever she said she was going to get her name off the business and leave. She was in a relationship with him early on when he wasn't so fat and sideshow like and I think her money paid for the start of the cigar company. I don't believe the pedophile stuff, but he was definitely abusive to her verbally and probably physically. She finally left the business a long time ago and he's since moved on to the younger girl that he calls a co-owner and founder on his sites, but they are still using my friend's face on the labels. Great girl, but he probably caught her at a weak moment when she was in her early 20's and some people can just sniff out when someone is at a weak point in their life. I know she was when she met him. Her life at home was not much better at the time. I hope karma takes him out early and this doesn't happen to anyone else.
Have you

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

seen his art work?
Travis Jon Waite

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Musashi Sonne is hot. She's got great nippies
LOL

Port Leyden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Lars is a poor nutter that thinks hes some one.
Lars

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

I am a billionair I invented The Internet and the Ipod
SraL

Dundee, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

He is very unhealthy looking compared to when he used to live in Schenectady NY when he was thin and even then, weird.

He is a so called "master of everything" but is actually a master of nothing. He appears to be wayyy more than what he actually is and this is what he survives on. Pics of Steve Tyler, Def Leppard and so on..pushing his shiat all over the place and has his little followers.

He is not a good musician for the masses nor cigar maker or artist in my opinion. The ones who really know cigars knows his are all crap and this goes for his strange furniture.

Clearly a strange bird that is trying to be world famous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

153 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV's new broadcast desk 4 min Barbara Waw Waw 48
Jason Powles is FAT 6 min Barbara Waw Waw 13
Andrew Brindisi charged in April Hit and Run A... 25 min Beth 1
Why did the post about segregation get removed 33 min One who knows 2
Andrew Brindisi charged in April Hit and Run 37 min One who knows 4
Whats That Smell 51 min disgusted 8
UticaNY Wants Blacks to 'Move 2 Africa' Forgot ... 51 min Al sharpton 16
Andy Beengrezy Brindisi INDICTED! 53 min iwilltellyou 9
The "Summer of Rigge" needs to end 8 hr LIES AN SREGGIN 26