bat boy

New York, NY

#21 Nov 20, 2009
they all work at carls furiture!!
bosnu

Albany, NY

#22 Nov 20, 2009
able to read wrote:
those Bosnians at club 02 and chatterbox are stupid and smell dont go their.
LoL! You're calling them stupid and you write don't go their when it should be there. Before you come on here and put someones intelligence down you need to go back to school and learn some grammar. Fool.
Inside Tip

New York, NY

#23 Nov 21, 2009
All the Bosnians like to do is play scrach offs all day and bum off the free money they get when they get here. They have nicer shit then many of the hard working people have and they all got it fro free. I did feel bad for them because of the loss they went through in their own country. But free loading off us is not the answer. The east side is covered with them. They drive expensive cars and spend their money gambeling all day. Even the ones that actually work are always stopping in the gas stations to buy scrach offs then throw the money at the cashier like they are lower then them. They are rude to everyone and pull the "I don't understand English card" when they face trouble. I saw one try to pass a fake 100.00 bill at the Culver NIce and Easy for a 6 pack and 50.00 in scrach offs. WHen the p0olice got there she suddenly stopped speaking eNGLISH. But boy did she speak English when she ordered her lottery tickets. The majority of them are rude, gambeling, pompas asses.
HOTmess

Auburn, NY

#24 Nov 21, 2009
Inside Tip wrote:
All the Bosnians like to do is play scrach offs all day and bum off the free money they get when they get here. They have nicer shit then many of the hard working people have and they all got it fro free. I did feel bad for them because of the loss they went through in their own country. But free loading off us is not the answer. The east side is covered with them. They drive expensive cars and spend their money gambeling all day. Even the ones that actually work are always stopping in the gas stations to buy scrach offs then throw the money at the cashier like they are lower then them. They are rude to everyone and pull the "I don't understand English card" when they face trouble. I saw one try to pass a fake 100.00 bill at the Culver NIce and Easy for a 6 pack and 50.00 in scrach offs. WHen the p0olice got there she suddenly stopped speaking eNGLISH. But boy did she speak English when she ordered her lottery tickets. The majority of them are rude, gambeling, pompas asses.
And do you work??? You spend a whole lot of time "studying" Bosnians. You should be ashamed of yourself talking about people like that.
Here We Go

New York, NY

#25 Nov 21, 2009
HOTmess wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you work??? You spend a whole lot of time "studying" Bosnians. You should be ashamed of yourself talking about people like that.
STFU hotmess, I don't think the bosnians want "you people" defending them.
Hello

Ossining, NY

#26 Nov 21, 2009
They r taking alot of the local contracting work from us because they don't have the proper insurance or have none at all. The ligit contractor can't compete unless we drop INS coverage. So wake up people I'd check and see if INS is in place also ask around to see if the work holds up over time. We have alot of good contractors in the area so give them a far shake at you work and stop handing your money over to the people that only support there own they only go to places that r owned by Boznos and u will never see a bozno sub work out to a local guy or hire a local guy fuk the boznos one way pcs of sht
HOTmess

Auburn, NY

#27 Nov 21, 2009
Here We Go wrote:
<quoted text>STFU hotmess, I don't think the bosnians want "you people" defending them.
And just who might "you people" be. You assume a whole lot.
Sauce Capt Tony Belonga

New Castle, PA

#29 Nov 22, 2009
Most of the Bosnians that I know of seem to work pretty hard and actually care about cleaning up the neighborhoods they live in. Better than I can say about a lot of the pieces of trash that have moved up from NYC to be near their family members being housed in our jails. Cut em some slack, there are bad eggs in every bunch.
al bundy

Auburn, NY

#30 Nov 22, 2009
if i remember correctly the italin's hate the black's who hate the korean's who hate the indian's who hate the bosnians who hate the irish who hate the spanish who hate the french,who hate the polish who hate the germans who hate the jews who hate the palestinians who hate the arabs who hate you......its the american way.

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Utica NY

#31 Nov 22, 2009
Boo Hoo Hoo, everyone cry about the bosnians now, well guess what im italian and smart enough to realize that everyone in this country is a descendant of immigrants, stop bitching about everyone and get over it, at least most of them work unlike half of Utica who is on welfare
Proud to be Bosnian

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Nov 24, 2009
1. Get your facts straight before you start running your mouth
2. No free money, can you tell me who gets the free money coming to America?
3. The only free money that ppl get here are the ppl on welfare we all know who they are
4. Are you jelaous because your are probably 40 years old, still living with your mama, don't have any education, working at Nice N Sleezy for the past 10 years and think that you deserve better when you fucked up your life and think that the whole world is against you. We came here only 10 years ago and are doing very well because of the hard work. Look around, you can find a Bosnian working in almost every professional field

5. Get a life, think about how you can improve your life before you look upon someone else
Inside Tip wrote:
All the Bosnians like to do is play scrach offs all day and bum off the free money they get when they get here. They have nicer shit then many of the hard working people have and they all got it fro free. I did feel bad for them because of the loss they went through in their own country. But free loading off us is not the answer. The east side is covered with them. They drive expensive cars and spend their money gambeling all day. Even the ones that actually work are always stopping in the gas stations to buy scrach offs then throw the money at the cashier like they are lower then them. They are rude to everyone and pull the "I don't understand English card" when they face trouble. I saw one try to pass a fake 100.00 bill at the Culver NIce and Easy for a 6 pack and 50.00 in scrach offs. WHen the p0olice got there she suddenly stopped speaking eNGLISH. But boy did she speak English when she ordered her lottery tickets. The majority of them are rude, gambeling, pompas asses.
No Big Deal

New York, NY

#33 Nov 24, 2009
Proud to be Bosnian wrote:
1. Get your facts straight before you start running your mouth
2. No free money, can you tell me who gets the free money coming to America?
3. The only free money that ppl get here are the ppl on welfare we all know who they are
4. Are you jelaous because your are probably 40 years old, still living with your mama, don't have any education, working at Nice N Sleezy for the past 10 years and think that you deserve better when you fucked up your life and think that the whole world is against you. We came here only 10 years ago and are doing very well because of the hard work. Look around, you can find a Bosnian working in almost every professional field
5. Get a life, think about how you can improve your life before you look upon someone else
<quoted text>
What you bosnians need to realize is you're not first on the feeding chain, yet. You'll find your place in American culture someday but rushing it will make enemies for generations to come.
Bosnian

New York, NY

#34 Nov 25, 2009
Feeding chain? Are you serious? Enemies for generations to come? Dude, what is this, a soap opera? That has got to be the dumbest response among the thousands of idiotic posts on this forum.
Response to No big Deal

English, IN

#35 Nov 25, 2009
I don't think that anyone is rushing to find the place in American Culture. Without joke, not just Bosnia but almost the whole Europe has a culture that's way better in some cases. Bosnia is still the way it was here years ago. Many elderly Bosnians don't understand how can a student yell at the teacher? How come is it that police can't do something to solve the problem? Why can't the police arrest ppl standing at the corner for hours without any reason? All the troubles done these days are done by the teenagers that adapted to this culture not the elderly. If your neighbors kid is bothering you and breaking your windows every day then you have a right to beat the living s... out of him. Your property is yours and if someone steps on it then you have everyright to beat the s... out of him.
Freedom is nice but too much freedom America sometimes is an example.
I Got Your Dude

New York, NY

#36 Nov 25, 2009
Bosnian wrote:
Feeding chain? Are you serious? Enemies for generations to come? Dude, what is this, a soap opera? That has got to be the dumbest response among the thousands of idiotic posts on this forum.
I'm serious as a heart attack you fcking creep! The smarter Bosnians know their place and are allowed prosper because of it. They control what others allow them to control and if they play the game like every other nationality did before them they will fit in someday. The Bosnian people have a long way to go before they'll be accepted as first class citizens in America so keep cleaning up lower East Utica and Cornhill. It's a good start. Now do you get it wedge head dude?
Bosnian

New York, NY

#37 Nov 25, 2009
Hilarious. First class citizens? What is this Memphis, TN in the 1970's?

I finished my bachelor's degree and I am almost done with my Master's. I have faced no, zero, zilch, discrimination from schools or employers (I work in an international corporation). That's all that matters to me. I don't need to be accepted by people who don't want to accept me. I feel that their ignorance is their loss. Their lack of acceptance does not hurt my feelings, nor does it impact my life (whether it be my career or personal life).

The only place I couldn't make it is probably in local politics, which I wouldn't want to do anyways. I'll leave that up to the local crooks who practice nepotism (see Roefaro).

Hope you see where I'm coming from... Wedgehead.
I Got Your Dude

New York, NY

#38 Nov 25, 2009
Bosnian wrote:
Hilarious. First class citizens? What is this Memphis, TN in the 1970's?
I finished my bachelor's degree and I am almost done with my Master's. I have faced no, zero, zilch, discrimination from schools or employers (I work in an international corporation). That's all that matters to me. I don't need to be accepted by people who don't want to accept me. I feel that their ignorance is their loss. Their lack of acceptance does not hurt my feelings, nor does it impact my life (whether it be my career or personal life).
The only place I couldn't make it is probably in local politics, which I wouldn't want to do anyways. I'll leave that up to the local crooks who practice nepotism (see Roefaro).
Hope you see where I'm coming from... Wedgehead.
"(I work in an international corporation)" Yeah, you're working on your Masters alright. LOLOL Here dummy, let me correct your BS (and that's not Bachelor of Science either)... It's "I work FOR an international corporation". Dude you're not smart enough to lie yet here in America. Just like most of you drive around in USED luxury cars and you act like what the fck you got. Maybe you'll be able to buy my car when I'm done with it next year and if you're lucky you'll be able to buy and live in my house, in about 20 years!

Don't get me wrong, I've met some real nice Bosnian people but I also met alot of posers too, sort of like you. The ones that make real Americans "hate".
Bosnian

New York, NY

#39 Nov 25, 2009
So I've made one error. Please forgive me. Instead of addressing my reply, you're going to focus on something so random, something that has nothing to do with the topic.

Why would you assume that I'm lying about my education and work? Because of one grammatical error? Come on, really? Why would you assume that I'm a "poser" and why use the word "hate". Dude, you don't even know me. If you're going to hate me, that just proves my point about the ignorance of some people...

...Be my guest, buddy.

Thank you, and have a good night.
I Got Your Dude

New York, NY

#40 Nov 25, 2009
Bosnian wrote:
So I've made one error. Please forgive me. Instead of addressing my reply, you're going to focus on something so random, something that has nothing to do with the topic.
Why would you assume that I'm lying about my education and work? Because of one grammatical error? Come on, really? Why would you assume that I'm a "poser" and why use the word "hate". Dude, you don't even know me. If you're going to hate me, that just proves my point about the ignorance of some people...
...Be my guest, buddy.
Thank you, and have a good night.
I don't hate you pal, I just think you're full of crap. There is a pecking order here and everywhere else in this country. If you work hard and don't piss off the wrong people you will succeed. The Bosnians will make it in this country, they just have to wait their turn. Arrogance maybe but definitely not ignorance.
Bosnian

New York, NY

#41 Nov 25, 2009
But what is this pecking order? You keep repeating it, but what are you really talking about? Give me real life examples, please.

What do you mean by "wait their turn"? For what? Where?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mentally DERANGED ABOUT UTICA AND CONSUMED BY U... 3 min No clue 6
shocker TUMI HUSBAND CAUGHT AT RAIDO SHACK 3 min 59 Inch Waisted U... 12
###Things you will never hear in albany ### (Apr '13) 4 min seek help 256
Oneida Co. Anti-Tourism Twitter acct! INPUT nee... 4 min 59 Inch Waisted U... 5
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 4 min nortutica 232
Oh he shame I'd feel if I were riggie Lol!! 5 min Irrelevant iggie 1
Dimeo and EDGE (Feb '10) 6 min 59 Inch Waisted U... 58
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 10 min truth 31
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 13 min truth 29
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 18 min 59 Inch Waisted U... 16
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:03 am PST

NBC Sports 3:03AM
Rex Ryan blanches at the words he heard from Tom Brady
Bleacher Report 3:15 AM
Breaking Down Pats' Game Plan vs. Jets
NBC Sports 3:35 AM
C.J. Spiller's limited, but hoping to play Sunday
NBC Sports 4:01 AM
Bryan Bulaga "looks great" after Sunday's concussion
NBC Sports 4:19 AM
Thursday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Michael Vick has nearly paid off his bankruptcy debt
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Antrel Rolle wants to play three more years with Giants
NBC Sports 9:14 AM
Case Keenum looks like the Texans' starter, by default
Bleacher Report12:09 PM
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
ESPN12:28 PM
Beckham: Offensive ROY would be 'honor'