Best Looking Stripper at Peepers

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2012
Tease

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 12, 2012
 
Who is she?
where is it

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 12, 2012
 
Tease wrote:
Who is she?
She don't exist!
WTFG

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 19, 2012
 
Ask them for a bj they give it in the vip

“Sharing The Assets”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 23, 2012
 
I knew a girl a bit back names Stephanie, that used to dance. Is she still around?
Utica Viscount

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 23, 2012
 
Asking for the best looking woman at Peeper's is like digging through your own excrement looking for the best kernel of corn.
Nancy

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 23, 2012
 
Utica Viscount wrote:
Asking for the best looking woman at Peeper's is like digging through your own excrement looking for the best kernel of corn.
What about nancy? She used to be there back in the mid 90s.
Utica Viscount

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 23, 2012
 
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
What about nancy? She used to be there back in the mid 90s.
That was 20 years ago.

She is now divorced, has three children by three different fathers (of three different ethnicities) and weighs 300lbs. She also probably lives in a trailer park and spends her days eating hot pockets and watching reality TV.

Isn't that what happens to everyone in upstate NY?
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 23, 2012
 
Utica Viscount wrote:
<quoted text>
That was 20 years ago.
She is now divorced, has three children by three different fathers (of three different ethnicities) and weighs 300lbs. She also probably lives in a trailer park and spends her days eating hot pockets and watching reality TV.
Isn't that what happens to everyone in upstate NY?
Have you got her number, UV?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Julie Burns UFD ? (Dec '12) 5 min Kaylee 16
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 10 min need a friend 88
Never realized how impartial cnn is 10 min Ex Utican 3
What is wrong with you people 12 min willie 1
So Excited 14 min Ex Utican 2
Say no to unions! 15 min willie 62
Police Officers 20 min Jennifer 3
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 1 hr Much Better 33
utica aud 3 hr Stuck In New Hart... 50
New Baseball Coach Named 4 hr TMI 33
Girl in Jay K commercial 6 hr freebie the bean 9

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••