Bill hulser

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Me and Diane just got married I spit on Freddy jr and laugh at his dad I'm paying to help her get her other son and we are out
Bill hulser

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Don't goto Mary st for work Fred jr is not right
Chris Furney

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Any one who slept with the scum bag diane meds to get checked out
This is me diane

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Im back everyone watch out i drive a montecarlo red not playing freddy jr
Lol

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

You are scumm bag diane
diane garramone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

this is the real me and i dont like the shit that is on here i am not backe there and i talk to freddy sr. so leave me alone . i am happy out here and i dont have drama in my life . so joe leave me alone , because i know you are doing this and i know were you work . the last time you talk to me you told me the pool place so tell your family the truth . you are the lier . i dont want bill and i do not want joe garramone ether. so bath the fuck off every one .
Freddie

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

This comment is made to Bill 1st off you really don't have the guts to come and spit on me I think u and I both know this. Diane this is for u I don't care who ur playing with but I know for sure it's not me. This is for the both of u I don't like to be bothered with this topix BS so I leave on this note whether it really is the 2 of u or someone else using your names I better not here that mine, my fathers, my girls, or anyone else in my family's name gets brought up in this drama again or else I will find out the real name and location of the people responsible for it and I WILL TAKE MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS!!! This is your only warning enough is enough!!!
joel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

diane garramone wrote:
this is the real me and i dont like the shit that is on here i am not backe there and i talk to freddy sr. so leave me alone . i am happy out here and i dont have drama in my life . so joe leave me alone , because i know you are doing this and i know were you work . the last time you talk to me you told me the pool place so tell your family the truth . you are the lier . i dont want bill and i do not want joe garramone ether. so bath the fuck off every one .
why u keepin my last name if u dont want me
a sucker

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Damm! There is one of me born evey day!
hmmmwowww

Springfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Freddie Jacobs??? LMAO
Diane garramone herself

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Listen freddy im sorry but i didnt lie about us ok so why lie now man up and tell annabella
hmmmwowww

Springfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

I wonder if he still doing repairs for "Sexual Favors"??
diane garramone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

this is the real me stop all the shit on here . and leave freddie and anne and big fred alone. i moved because of all the drama with you joe . leave me alone. i dont want you . me and my boys are happy leave me out of you dam mouth . you are nothing to me .
hmmmwowww

Springfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

So???? Does he STILL do repairs for Sexual favors??? I really would like to know,LOL
Hymenoptera

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

People are always hating on the Garramones on Utica Topix.

I think that is great. All I know about them is the public information... that the boys are sexual predators that get special treatment because daddy is a judge... and I'd just like to thank everybody for maintaining the Garramone hate on here throughout the years.

In my opinion, the kind of corrupt power that allows men that work with at-risk CHILDREN to go on to molest those CHILDREN and get off without any discernible punishment is worse for this city than the fact that throughout much of the city, there is a crack dealer on every block.

Well done.
Steve garramone

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

diane garramone wrote:
this is the real me stop all the shit on here . and leave freddie and anne and big fred alone. i moved because of all the drama with you joe . leave me alone. i dont want you . me and my boys are happy leave me out of you dam mouth . you are nothing to me .
You know you call my brother done lie your fat now lol i look better than you
voyer

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Steve garramone wrote:
<quoted text>You know you call my brother done lie your fat now lol i look better than you
That has got to be the worst sentance ever written on Topix!! WTF! take some english lessons!
danielle mazza

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

diane garramone wrote:
leave joes name out your mouth w are married
steve garramone himself

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

danielle mazza wrote:
<quoted text>leave joes name out your mouth w are married
i called cps on you for hitting my brothers kids i hope you get what you deserve she did the same thing as my brothers ex wife cheated but they aint even going out lmao scumbag
For real

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

When she worked at Walmart we had a one night stand and it was her choice to stop there because the truth is I wanted more. She may have a little extra weight on her but let me tell you that her stuff is amazing. I enjoyed her and will be with her if given the chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

357 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
utica aud 6 min And It Was 43
Fat Joe Priore 6 min Buzz 2
Remington Gone Within 10 Years 11 min Steven 1
Vernon Gray's column trashing Pissente 17 min russ bianco 1
riggie THE TOPIX MINION ONLY JOB SHE CAN GET 18 min flopix minions 1
Girl in Jay K commercial 24 min freebie the bean 9
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 30 min huntz hall 25
New Baseball Coach Named 5 hr noo 32
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 13 hr Becky Wittman 86