"SEX SLAVES" increasing in Utica

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dave

Chittenango, NY

#1 Aug 6, 2012
Last week I have been told you better watch your teenagers. Several teenagers are being fed drugs and alcohol and are being forced to have sex with several older men at a time. These young teenagers are as young as twelve year old and being raped on a daily basis and some parents are remaining silent because of threats that are being made to the families and there children. Please inform the police and do not let our children continue to be raped by these drug addicts, dealers, and gangs. We need to take our cities back because it already feeling to late for many. I've seen this happen and nobody is talking about it. Why something of this importance is so hush hust is beyond me but it is happening and you must become aware and talk to your kids.
How About You

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Have YOU gone to police with this information? Are YOU willing to tell police who told you last week?
Dave

Chittenango, NY

#3 Aug 6, 2012
The police said there was nothing they could do because they couldn't get the child to give a statement but it was very clear when told by the child to me that there are many young girls 14 and younger that are being fed drugs and alcohol daily and performing unpertected sex with older males who are threating them with death if they tell anybody. It is mostly happening in West Utica. We have the highest number of sex offenders living in Utica NY than anywhere in the country. I know if it were my child getting raped there would be bodies hanging from tree's. This needs to be exposed to the media and families should be being warning. This is going on everyday from what this child is telling me. What's wrong with the parents of today? Why are they not protecting there children?
fantasy world

Rome, NY

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Are you for real Dave? or have you been watching too may movies?
fantasy world

Rome, NY

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Many
Dave

Chittenango, NY

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Dead serious. I have spoken to a few teens about this and they said it's happening everyday. Some of the teens are willing and part of these gangs of men and they are luring other young teenagers to these peoples houses just for the purpose of sex. Yes, on the police not being able to do nothing about it to. Utica PD top detectives Hauk and Tommey, State Police, and County sheriffs detectives all were involved and tried to encourage the family to press charges to get these people off the streets to no availe. The teenager said that these people were crazy and dangerous and she would not make any statements and the parent refused to persue it either after she was raped by knife point. Were living in sad times in Utica. We here about larsenies and burgalaries being up and they say sex crimes and rapes are down but this is not true. They are not being reported but law enforcement is well aware of the problems and are blaming the parents of these children and say they cannot be the cities babysitters. The OD and WKTV need to investigate and make public these very real incidents they are plaguing Utica and have silenced the police agencies. Schools, grammer and high schools are also becoming favorite targets for these preditors.
Councilman

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Go see Councilman Zecca
really

Herkimer, NY

#8 Aug 6, 2012
if this is true then contact the local fbi bureau
ejjm

Liverpool, NY

#9 Aug 6, 2012
Dave why would these supposed teens talk to a blabber mouth like you if this is supposed to be top secret? Highly unbelievable, get a life
rocco vertuccio

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Aug 6, 2012
thats awful we should arm ourselves and go pay these people a visit, are they by any chance hispanics dave?
Tony

Nassau, NY

#12 Aug 6, 2012
Let. Me gess black guys make white girls !!!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 6, 2012
We need to eliminate people who do these things to our kids !!! They need their cocks cut off,and shoved down their throats!!
well

New Hartford, NY

#14 Aug 6, 2012
Dave wrote:
Last week I have been told you better watch your teenagers. Several teenagers are being fed drugs and alcohol and are being forced to have sex with several older men at a time. These young teenagers are as young as twelve year old and being raped on a daily basis and some parents are remaining silent because of threats that are being made to the families and there children. Please inform the police and do not let our children continue to be raped by these drug addicts, dealers, and gangs. We need to take our cities back because it already feeling to late for many. I've seen this happen and nobody is talking about it. Why something of this importance is so hush hust is beyond me but it is happening and you must become aware and talk to your kids.
Start posting address, names, license plate numbers, after you get most all of them as many as you can and can expose all the scum at once so they end up.
Big truble in littl China

Oriskany Falls, NY

#15 Aug 6, 2012
I cannot help but wonder how "Dave" seems to know so much about this and fails to include details (addresses, names, vehicles, and so on). Also, I question a few things, such as the statement about "Utica PD top detectives Hauk and Toomey...". BTW, the spelling by Dave is horrible. This one really makes me laugh. Steve Hauk is not a detective and Toomey is Deputy Chief.

I think Dave is a hoax.
H Block

Syracuse, NY

#16 Aug 7, 2012
Oh give me a break. Police LOVE to go after sex offenders. If any of this were happening AT ALL & you reported it to them, they'd be all over it, if for no other reason than the juicy headlines. Stop watching the CSI reruns & get a life.
Ghost of Crouse

Syracuse, NY

#17 Aug 7, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
We need to eliminate people who do these things to our kids !!! They need their cocks cut off,and shoved down their throats!!
I could'nt have said it better Bo.
Seriously

United States

#19 Aug 7, 2012
Wow r u guys crazy if that ever happened to one of my girls they'd be looking for me no actually I'd turn my self in for murder can't believe that any parent would stand by and let anything like that happen to their child
sad days ahead

Geneva, NY

#20 Aug 8, 2012
Yes, this is a true story. I can't believe the parent is just fine with it and did not make her daughter sign a statement against these child molestres. West Utica robberies, larcenies, and rapes of these little girls is all on the rise. They need to bulldoze West Utica and refuse to rent them any place in Utica. Dumpass Roefaro moved the skate park from a secure safe city hall to Lincoln park and any stranger who goes there gets jumped and robbed but that being off topix West Utica is the drug capital in Utica, a third world feeling with gangs, sex offenders, drug dealers, and the rest of the scum in Utica. The guy and his friends who held this girl for three days are white trash drug addicts. Like I said the police know this is happening but these kids are so scared they can't press charges and the parents are refusing to protect there kids.
H Block

Syracuse, NY

#21 Aug 8, 2012
This is nonsense. So many people seem to know about it, but no one will report it. Smells like BS to me.
sad days ahead

Geneva, NY

#22 Aug 8, 2012
What would you like the police to do, advertise that they can't arrest pedaphiles without staements and those people involved pressing charges? Are you a fool or ingnorant that this shit is happening in Utica. I suppose there are no drugs or dealers in West Utica and the guy that just got shot in the head didn't happen. Go down to West Utica abd ask if this is happening yourself or are you scared. This is our reality my friend not TV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cretin dave PROVEN LEAST INTELLIGENT EDUCATED P... 1 hr albany crime 6
welfare FELON HECTOR HERNANDEZ LIVING THE OBAMA... 1 hr albany crime 14
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 1 hr albany crime 67
why SREGGIN WEAR NYLONS BAGS ON HEAD LIKE A HAT 1 hr NE fourIQ 62
Utica is alive and well 1 hr Genius 12
Beastality Consumes Whitesboro NY 1 hr Tripple Headed Tu... 1
tumi BREAKS WORLD RECORD ONE ROLLING PAPER BETW... 1 hr wild lip flappper 23
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 1 hr wild lip flappper 308
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:10 am PST

NBC Sports11:10AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated, probable
ESPN11:45 AM
Source: Bills' Spiller expected to play Sunday
ESPN 1:35 PM
Redskins WR Moss docked $22,050 for tirade
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:40 PM
Calvin Pace says it has "been a pleasure" to play the Patriots