Roefaros Debt! 38 jobs GONE!! BYE!!! 18% Tax hike!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 169 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2012
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Get real jobs

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 23, 2012
Enjoy Roefaros baloon payments coming due!!!

Its about time all these bottomfeeders were sent packing!

ONLY 38 jobs? THATS IT?? FIRE EVERY ONE OF THESE SCUMBAGS!!! So that means utica isnt serious about the bloat and public safety scumbags taxing us dry! But they want 18% TAX INCREASE!!! NOPE!!! RECALL THIS MAYOR AND FORCE THE CITY INTO BANKRUPTCY SO ALL THESE BLOATED TAXEATER CONTRACTS DIE!!!

You losers SOOOOOO deserve this!!
kick ur azz

Baldwinsville, NY

#2 Feb 23, 2012
Let Roefatso pay it.All you people that voted for that turd thank yourself then hang yoursself
KK Downing

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2012
kick ur azz wrote:
Let Roefatso pay it.All you people that voted for that turd thank yourself then hang yoursself
This is bad but it has to be done! We cant pay for all these cops riding around annoying and bashing people!
TIME TO LEAVE

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Inheriting King David's debt and masterplan is a tough pill to swallow knowing the food your taking off your table every year is going onto someone elses table who has gotten cost of living raises and more benefits every year. Here comes the cyclical on slaught of increases killing seniors, those on fixed incomes and low paying jobs. Water up, city taxes up, county taxes up and can't wait for the school tax people killer taxes which haven't even begun to hit there peak when will have to start paying back the 187 million dollar grant. Thanks Mr> roefaro for nothing. I hope you and your family can eat and sleep well at night and you are helping as many charities and going to as many balls as you can to help the ever more needy people thanks to your unqualified, incompetent, incapable of watching out for taxpayers part-time job you took and couldn't careless killer of hope waste of four years of my life that you were and will continue to be the way you left the city well into the future.
why

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2012
the funeral for utica will be held at the roefaro funeral parlor april 1st 2012
Get real joobs

Binghamton, NY

#6 Feb 23, 2012
Get real jobs wrote:
Enjoy Roefaros baloon payments coming due!!!
Its about time all these bottomfeeders were sent packing!
ONLY 38 jobs? THATS IT?? FIRE EVERY ONE OF THESE SCUMBAGS!!! So that means utica isnt serious about the bloat and public safety scumbags taxing us dry! But they want 18% TAX INCREASE!!! NOPE!!! RECALL THIS MAYOR AND FORCE THE CITY INTO BANKRUPTCY SO ALL THESE BLOATED TAXEATER CONTRACTS DIE!!!
You losers SOOOOOO deserve this!!
Hi. I am a completely worthless piece of sh*t who has nothing better to do than wish bad things on my fellow human beings. I want everyone to lose their jobs so I can feel better about myself. Pay attention to me!!! I need it!!!
Aww boo hoo

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 23, 2012
Awwwww too bad!!!!! You dont like the news? Too bad!!! Dont think everyone is crying over you worthless bottomfeeders. Place blame how you want but the truth is the government dole job gravy train is NO MORE!!! Time to get real jobs! Youll feel better about yourself in 5 years if you idiots dont end up in prison or starved!!!
Get real joobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. I am a completely worthless piece of sh*t who has nothing better to do than wish bad things on my fellow human beings. I want everyone to lose their jobs so I can feel better about myself. Pay attention to me!!! I need it!!!
sinking to new lows

United States

#8 Feb 23, 2012
When you think your at the bottom, the bottom just keeps getting deeper. It's an endless blight of only 35% that are paying all the city bills. Thankfully my wife agrees with me that we shall also be selling. It's useless, it's hopeless and it is no longer worth supporting those who are better off than us anyways. Bloodsuckers can never get enough even when you don't have any blood left they will pick at your bones. I wonder why we needed a mortician and undertaker the last time around and he finished his work in 4 years instead of 8. Nice job Scalzo & Roefaro Funeral Palor for helping bury us and cleaning off our bones.
I love this

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 23, 2012
sinking to new lows wrote:
When you think your at the bottom, the bottom just keeps getting deeper. It's an endless blight of only 35% that are paying all the city bills. Thankfully my wife agrees with me that we shall also be selling. It's useless, it's hopeless and it is no longer worth supporting those who are better off than us anyways. Bloodsuckers can never get enough even when you don't have any blood left they will pick at your bones. I wonder why we needed a mortician and undertaker the last time around and he finished his work in 4 years instead of 8. Nice job Scalzo & Roefaro Funeral Palor for helping bury us and cleaning off our bones.
Sure as hell the fire and police brass and hundreds of pension slobs arent paying any money into the city!!
chief williams

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Feb 23, 2012
Amazingly Chief Williams nephew was saved amazing isn't it .
chief williams

Whitesboro, NY

#11 Feb 23, 2012
Amazing that chief Williams nephew gets saved hmm wonder what he has on old Robbie
Funny what time reveals

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 23, 2012
chief williams wrote:
Amazing that chief Williams nephew gets saved hmm wonder what he has on old Robbie
What is really amazing about these screwball williams is to learn years after the fact that his father wasnt quite such an honest moral man at all him and his brother {YUK!} were stopping for quickies every day on south st where the dollar general is to spend time with the same girl names Anita who lives in Mass now and has about a thousand kids. I wonder how many of her illigit kids are captain wows crotchspawn? All these years all the frauds said e was such a great guy LMAOOOO!!
paying fornothing

Cortland, NY

#14 Feb 23, 2012
why do we need a police officer at the door of the counsel chambers door with a metal dector ? why do we need a lawyer/larry sardina doing the parking tickets? when we have city judges at the city court house? why do we have two people doing the parking tickets at the window? just change the hours and only have one person working ? their is not a big parking issue in utica we dont have a huge line at the parking window 90% of the time city hall is a ghost town? why have a metal dector if someone can still walk in and hide a weapon and then walk out to be scaned doesnt make sence its a waste of money
Look a homocopsual

Utica, NY

#15 Feb 23, 2012
paying fornothing wrote:
why do we need a police officer at the door of the counsel chambers door with a metal dector ? why do we need a lawyer/larry sardina doing the parking tickets? when we have city judges at the city court house? why do we have two people doing the parking tickets at the window? just change the hours and only have one person working ? their is not a big parking issue in utica we dont have a huge line at the parking window 90% of the time city hall is a ghost town? why have a metal dector if someone can still walk in and hide a weapon and then walk out to be scaned doesnt make sence its a waste of money
Because these lowlife scumfuckz all need hobs because they aren't smart enough to go to learn and produce something!!
Narrow Minded

Utica, NY

#16 Feb 23, 2012
And Julian didn't spend a penny of the water money either right? LOL
Because they are scum

Utica, NY

#17 Feb 23, 2012
paying fornothing wrote:
why do we need a police officer at the door of the counsel chambers door with a metal dector ? why do we need a lawyer/larry sardina doing the parking tickets? when we have city judges at the city court house? why do we have two people doing the parking tickets at the window? just change the hours and only have one person working ? their is not a big parking issue in utica we dont have a huge line at the parking window 90% of the time city hall is a ghost town? why have a metal dector if someone can still walk in and hide a weapon and then walk out to be scanned doesnt make sence its a waste of money
Because they are greedy cowards and they know that sooner or later someone would have maybe gone in there and shot fat roefaro and fat Labella to death right in front of everyone. It wouldn't suprise me or break my heart.

When you rob people and scam them for a living you need you little bitchgang to protect u at all times!
paying fornothing

Cortland, NY

#18 Feb 23, 2012
Because they are scum wrote:
<quoted text>Because they are greedy cowards and they know that sooner or later someone would have maybe gone in there and shot fat roefaro and fat Labella to death right in front of everyone. It wouldn't suprise me or break my heart.
When you rob people and scam them for a living you need you little bitchgang to protect u at all times!
but they open the doors and let people in without a guard there so why would they have a guard come in afterwards and ask everyone to leave and walk around and be checked ? they could have a gun and hide it and then go outside to be checked? if it was that big of a problem and people where afraid they would never let people in before being checked it doesnt make sence

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19 Feb 23, 2012
Get real jobs wrote:
Enjoy Roefaros baloon payments coming due!!!
Its about time all these bottomfeeders were sent packing!
ONLY 38 jobs? THATS IT?? FIRE EVERY ONE OF THESE SCUMBAGS!!! So that means utica isnt serious about the bloat and public safety scumbags taxing us dry! But they want 18% TAX INCREASE!!! NOPE!!! RECALL THIS MAYOR AND FORCE THE CITY INTO BANKRUPTCY SO ALL THESE BLOATED TAXEATER CONTRACTS DIE!!!
You losers SOOOOOO deserve this!!
And back when these jokers were running for office we railed against them that whole election season. Everyone said we were wrong but here now you can see the final result of a term for Dave and Dan.

This is really bad news for Utica!
Question

Utica, NY

#20 Feb 23, 2012
Why is it all of the sudden they can't make payroll, etc?? Roefaro seemed to make everything look wonderful. Maybe a dumb question but I don't really follow all the politics...most of them are phony crooks. It was surprising to SUDDENLY hear how Utica is in dire straits. Sounds like someone wasn't paying attention or was dipping into the till...interesting it was reported that they don't want the state to look into the finance of Utica using the excuse the state has no personal interest in Utica unlike the locals??? hmmmm

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#21 Feb 23, 2012
Question wrote:
...interesting it was reported that they don't want the state to look into the finance of Utica using the excuse the state has no personal interest in Utica unlike the locals??? hmmmm
If that doesn't smack of total BS what does? These imaginary cuts PALE in comparison to the tax increases. You can see right out of the gate what kind of Mayor Mr. Palmeri is.

Another thing I find odd is that, on "Topix" a great many people not only do not seem afraid of losing some Public Safety, yet to see it reported in the news they quote all these people saying how fearful they are that crime will explode. This is perhaps due in part because few people without "connections" to slimebag Judge Mike Dwyer or that schmuck handling the permits in Utica have access to Pistol Permits. They WANT you to live in fear to justify the gross excess and public graft.

One of the most astonishing news bits of recent came from Russel Crooks the Chief Moron at the UFD. Somehow he makes the claim that with over 100 firefighters that the UFD is "barely getting by" with 3 men per truck? And note the news didn't ask him any follow up questions on that. I have little sympathy for the UFD because I personally have witnessed them stroke a simple oil cleanup in a parking lot amid jokes about how much overtime they would get. While only one UFD member made the comment it seemed well received by the other 5 or so UFD guys that then went on to stand around and shoot the breeze with the UPD guys. Mind you, this was all over a hole in a car's oilpan in a private parking lot!

So no.. I do not believe for a second that these statements about imaginary cuts are worth the hot air they emanated from.

This is a sad pathetic joke to keep you laughing while they basically keep playing the same sad song and rob you blind some more.

Tax increase or not it won't be long before the city collapses into a cloud of dust I think. These assclowns simple don't get it! They gave you there in Utica a shellgame and a song and went on business as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 8 min Trying To Be Hel... 46
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 24 min Honest Babe 1,868
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 25 min English Only 78
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 26 min ted 82
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 26 min John Nehme 267
Wheres RobertOliveira 27 min Duct Tape 7
Whats Better Than 31 min Money Wasters 5
utica aud 2 hr goal 139
Hotel Utica Manager Matt Gaetano ARRESTED (AGAIN) 3 hr Jones 12
utica national (Jun '13) 4 hr Finished 524
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••