Does anybody know anything about break ins in upton

Posted in the Upton Forum

kelly

Duffield, VA

#1 Jan 20, 2009
Has anybody else house been broke in to?
the truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 20, 2009
no, btw, where were you on the night in question?
kelly

Duffield, VA

#3 Jan 20, 2009
I was home with my family, and the reason i was asking my friend house is the one who got broken into. I think it was some little punk to lazy to work and have to go still someone elses stuff that they worked hard for. They need to stop been a bum and get a job.
rebel girl

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Jan 20, 2009
kelly wrote:
I was home with my family, and the reason i was asking my friend house is the one who got broken into. I think it was some little punk to lazy to work and have to go still someone elses stuff that they worked hard for. They need to stop been a bum and get a job.
\
you tell it like it..i know just what you are talking about and whos house you are talking about..that person is sweet and does not deserve this because he is going on with and having a life!
Rusty Blade

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Whats with all the Stealing in upton anyway? who was this poor fellow BtW. Upton is a White ghetto it seems nowadays, glad i left there.
serious

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jul 22, 2012
Rusty Blade wrote:
Whats with all the Stealing in upton anyway? who was this poor fellow BtW. Upton is a White ghetto it seems nowadays, glad i left there.
i am not ever saying i was from upton,its a trashy ass ghetto!! white trash theives around their.
usualls

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 24, 2012
When u have filth like Billy Burton Eric Riggs Allen Riggs just to name a few, u get stole blind from because they r low life Meth heads needing to support their habit
Italian

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Jul 24, 2012
kelly wrote:
Kelly, my goodness, go back to school. Make an effort.
Leave people alone

Sonora, KY

#9 Apr 3, 2013
Foreal
babygirl

Horse Cave, KY

#10 Apr 3, 2013
usualls wrote:
When u have filth like Billy Burton Eric Riggs Allen Riggs just to name a few, u get stole blind from because they r low life Meth heads needing to support their habit
chad caswell is one to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min Paducah Strong 6,940
Freeman's second video 54 min Buffy 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Ari son of Anarchy 155,234
lewis day akk jose 8 hr Lewis 5
andrew wooden 9 hr abc123 3
josa lewiis day 11 hr lewis day 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,296

Upton Jobs

Upton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Upton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Upton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]