kelly

Duffield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

Has anybody else house been broke in to?
the truth

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

no, btw, where were you on the night in question?
kelly

Duffield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

I was home with my family, and the reason i was asking my friend house is the one who got broken into. I think it was some little punk to lazy to work and have to go still someone elses stuff that they worked hard for. They need to stop been a bum and get a job.
rebel girl

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

kelly wrote:
I was home with my family, and the reason i was asking my friend house is the one who got broken into. I think it was some little punk to lazy to work and have to go still someone elses stuff that they worked hard for. They need to stop been a bum and get a job.
\
you tell it like it..i know just what you are talking about and whos house you are talking about..that person is sweet and does not deserve this because he is going on with and having a life!
Rusty Blade

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Whats with all the Stealing in upton anyway? who was this poor fellow BtW. Upton is a White ghetto it seems nowadays, glad i left there.
serious

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Rusty Blade wrote:
Whats with all the Stealing in upton anyway? who was this poor fellow BtW. Upton is a White ghetto it seems nowadays, glad i left there.
i am not ever saying i was from upton,its a trashy ass ghetto!! white trash theives around their.
usualls

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

When u have filth like Billy Burton Eric Riggs Allen Riggs just to name a few, u get stole blind from because they r low life Meth heads needing to support their habit
Italian

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

kelly wrote:
Kelly, my goodness, go back to school. Make an effort.
Leave people alone

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Foreal
babygirl

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

usualls wrote:
When u have filth like Billy Burton Eric Riggs Allen Riggs just to name a few, u get stole blind from because they r low life Meth heads needing to support their habit
chad caswell is one to

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Upton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Upton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••