kimmie kim

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

my family built the house in union all i know is that a family member went to see the house and got sick as a dog but nobody else
a paranormal investigator

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Judged:

A few years ago I was in Union House, quite a few times in fact, and yes, it is haunted, and not just something that goes bump in the night, a very mean entity. I cant convince skeptics about things that happen, obviously you have never had a paranormal experience, and until you do, you will never believe, what Stevens family and the family right afterward went through was best described as hell. I dont have an answer of why a haunting picks and chooses it victims, Amityville house was the same way, nothing happened to familys after the Lutz's moved out, and if you say that they made that up, they left that house and Never came back to get all their belongings, they were that scared of what was in that home. To say that the current family has not had experiences, I know Union police officers who say quite differently, and from what I understand, it is still going strong. For the person who said she never experienced anything, her family never experienced anything, I am happy for you, I dont ever wish that on any family, and you and your family are a few of the lucky ones, there are many that will tell you differently , especially when they too, just like Steven was basically chased from that house. As a seasoned investigator, there are alot of haunted locations on the web that give the address, some say private residences, just remember, private residences are just that, private, so dont trespass on these properties unless you have permission from the owners.
The boogie man

Butler, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

Seriously!!!!!!!!!! Why would all these people lie, well that could be cuz people lie and......... most people repeat what they HEAR not what they have FACTS on.
Kristen

Union, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Judged:

My husband and I live in Union, MO and decided to drive by 809 N Christina tonight. It looked like your typical old town, run down home in small town America. People appear to be living there - there was a green Ford Ranger sitting in front of the house. Nothing unusual happened and we didn't see anyone. There was a very tall privacy fence around all but the front of the house - I imagine people (like my husband and I! LOL!) drive by there staring all the time.
Allison

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

Judged:

I know people that live down the street from that house, they have lived there since 1960, they said they did not believe the house was haunted when they first heard about it when they moved in, but over the years, they became believers, they have been friends with people that lived in the house off and on, and heard them tell the haunted stories of the house, alot of people in the neighborhood will tell the same stories, when a house has been known haunted for many years, since before the sixties, and so many people have talked about experiences in the house, theres got to be something to that. I think that if you dont believe in ghosts, that is your opinion, but dont bash others that actually experienced things in the house.
so bad

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Silver Surfer wrote:
<quoted text>
What alot of nonsents. Lets make it interesting hey?
$1000.00 incentive. I will stay in the house for a week and prove beyond any doubt there is no ghost. If the basement is not wet and moldy i will sleep there. Ok? Ok! Just let me know.
Give correct address
Michelle M

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Judged:

I have lived in Union, MO for 12 years. I had not heard even the slightest grumbles of gossip regarding this house since living here. My brother-in-law is 20, the same age as Eliza (I believe that's her name), the LaChance girl, and he said he had never heard anything about this house. I found this odd as you know how gossip runs rampant in high schools.

My teenage son found the book by Steven LaChance at Borders in Crestwood, MO, so he bought it. I read it. I am a believer in the paranormal, but found the book to be very unconvincing.

The house is at 809 Christina Street, which is quite close to the Union Middle school which is on West End Ave. My husband's carpooler lives a block from the house, and has lived there for 30 years. My husband mentioned the house to him, and the gentleman said he had never heard anything of the sort about the house in question.

It seems a little odd to me that, Union being such a small community, I nor any of my friends or family have ever heard any sort of rumors or gossip about this "haunted" house.

Whether you believe it or not, to each his own, but I wanted to share this resident's perspective.(I promise, I actually live in Union, MO. http://www.myspace.com/michellawella_75 or www.twitter.com/maschelm or look me up on facebook.)

“Live.Life.Now.”

Since: Jul 09

St. Louis, Missouri

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Michelle, that is very interesting information. Thank you for giving us another perspective on this.
Christal

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Apparently, a lot of these people have never had spiritual encounters. Ghosts do exist..
Christal

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Actually, the Lutz's admitted to making up the whole story about their house in Amityville. You can watch their interview online.
a paranormal investigator wrote:
A few years ago I was in Union House, quite a few times in fact, and yes, it is haunted, and not just something that goes bump in the night, a very mean entity. I cant convince skeptics about things that happen, obviously you have never had a paranormal experience, and until you do, you will never believe, what Stevens family and the family right afterward went through was best described as hell. I dont have an answer of why a haunting picks and chooses it victims, Amityville house was the same way, nothing happened to familys after the Lutz's moved out, and if you say that they made that up, they left that house and Never came back to get all their belongings, they were that scared of what was in that home. To say that the current family has not had experiences, I know Union police officers who say quite differently, and from what I understand, it is still going strong. For the person who said she never experienced anything, her family never experienced anything, I am happy for you, I dont ever wish that on any family, and you and your family are a few of the lucky ones, there are many that will tell you differently , especially when they too, just like Steven was basically chased from that house. As a seasoned investigator, there are alot of haunted locations on the web that give the address, some say private residences, just remember, private residences are just that, private, so dont trespass on these properties unless you have permission from the owners.
GhostHunter

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Judged:

betrayed wrote:
All you people are freaking NUTS!!!!!!!!!! There are no such things as ghost! The other night I was laying in bed and the lights in my bedroom came on all by themselves. Guess what, it wasnt a ghost like you would have said it was, when I turned the switch off, I didnt flip it all the way down and it eventually flipped back on. there are rational explinations for everything if you WANT to look and find them, but most people would just rather scream ghost. I know the house everyone is talking about. It is not on Christina Street, it is on a side street off of Christina, It is on the north side of the mobil station down by the RR tracks in Union. It is a rental house.
Some people like to belittle and ridicule others to make themselves feel better about things they don't know and don't understand. I don't care what your mommy told you. If some people choose to believe in spirits can't you respect that? Just like when people have differences in religious beliefs doesn't mean that everyone but you is wrong. You don't know. So, until you are mature enough to respect other's opinions I would suggest keeping the snotty attitude to yourself. It only shows what a sad mundane life you have and what a lonely, angry person you are when you go online with the sole purpose of making others feel like crap for believing in something you don't. You aren't God. So, really you can't say....now can you?
Howlinwolf

Valley Park, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2009

According to mapquest i live .74 miles from the house, when i drive past it, im uncomfortable, a feeling of dread hovers. I picked the house out as odd, before i knew it was haunted.
Kelly from Union

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Emery wrote:
One of my relitives steven lived in that house. He and his 3 children were haunted by the ghosts. Go to his websight and read all about it www.stevenlachance.com bet you will believe it after the story. Its some pretty freaky shit.
I lived in this house for almost 2 years with my daughter and never seen or heard anything this house is NOT HAUNTED!!!
Kelly from Union

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

I lived in the house at 809 N Christina in Union, Mo with my daughter and 4 grandchildren and we never seen or heard anything and we were there for almost 2 years..The house is NOT HAUNTED................
owen

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

Some people are more perceptive than others. these are the people who experience the haunting. also the hauntings feed off negative energy.
J JACKSON

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

I know where the house is
Former resident of union

Union, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Judged:

First off it is haunted..... I took pic of my kids and lots of stuff appeared in them. Got them developed at Wal-Greens and the lady asked me if I wanted them cause so much crap was on them. I am the one with 6 children who moved in and stayed only a little bit. It was 2:00 in the morning when we heard a chair or a door being hit... thought was a burglar, my husband went downstairs to investigate while I stayed with my youngest 3 mo old. He found nothing again the sound came from the kitchen which is directly underneath our bedroom to the right of the hallway. My daught was playing in the breezeway upstairs with her sister and the doors are old and they lock if closed from the other side. When playing house the door slammed and they screamed which I ran up and the door even had a couple of toy cars in front of it. My other children were in school while my 3 month old was asleep in the swing. When my youngest son was going to the basement to get a box of toys I stored dwn there, he was walking and fell. He said someone pushed him and wouldn't go down there again. All of the doors have locks on the outside of them. My youngest daughter was in my room (the right at top of the stairs) When she started screaming I ran as fast as I could upstairs to where she was visibly shaking saying a man kept closing the door on her and he wouldn't let her out. So my husband and I talked to the kooky landlord and said o by the way yes its haunted. We moved out the next week. So u people who don't understand don't talk unless u have lived there!!!
jmrsr75

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Judged:

Look people, Iím sorry... It makes a great story, BUT that is it bottom line! It is a story... You can continue to talk about this house as much as you like, but it will never change the fact that is not haunted. I'm very good friend with the family that has lived there now for over a year. I believe we have a new world record!!!!!!! All I'm saying is donít loose any sleep, because you will not be woken up by a ghost in this house
jmrsr75

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Ouija Board's are crap to!!! Thanks just had to get that off my chest
yepimhere123

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

i want to know too. so shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Union Discussions

Search the Union Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr DanFromSmithville 92,194
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 7 hr SURPRIZE 6,873
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 7 hr Funny 18,911
charged with copper thief Sat robin perry mom 2
d&h Apr 18 kenny 1
d&h mechanic Apr 18 kenny 1
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 18 guest 262
•••
•••
•••
•••

Union Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Union People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance