Comments
12,301 - 12,320 of 55,935 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12794
Jun 13, 2012
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
How do YOU know what religion my parents follow? Just to prove you wrong, I must state I go to a different church with a different set of spiritual guidelines than my mother and father.
Yet ANOTHER example of liberal arrogance. They always tell everyone THEY and they alone know what you do, when you do it, and why it is wrong.
Liberals: The people of arrogant negativity.
To be civil, you should have erased that last sentence.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12795
Jun 13, 2012
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I hope he has recovered.
2. Peace and comfort to the family.
3. I do not like cats.
4. Sorry to see you return.
Number four is the top level of a non civil remark.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12796
Jun 13, 2012
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Grandson was in hospital with pneumonia
2.One of my students was killed in a car accident.
3.My 17 year old cat died.
See how important this thread is?
Truth, always making judgement and induendos without the slightest knowledge of facts. That is what I contest.
Arnold, so sorry to hear about all the unfortunate circumstances going on in your life right now. Hope your grandson is doing better, hate to hear of anyone losing their life and all you guys supported me when my dog died, and I'm so sorry your cat died. Hey, after 17 years he was a member of the family. I'll be praying for you.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12797
Jun 13, 2012
 
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, so sorry to hear about all the unfortunate circumstances going on in your life right now. Hope your grandson is doing better, hate to hear of anyone losing their life and all you guys supported me when my dog died, and I'm so sorry your cat died. Hey, after 17 years he was a member of the family. I'll be praying for you.
Thanks, Bacon. I really appreciate your thoughts and words

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12798
Jun 13, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Can you not just address the issues? Stop getting so personal.
When you get off track like this, I just assume you have given up because you know I am correct.
Mike, I'm not getting personal. You asked what was I doing with my degree. Mike, I'm doing nothing with my degree. I started in the field, loved it and stuck with it to the end. Circumstances beyond my control have limited my ability to use any type of degree. I stated based on your posts, misguided and incorrect as they may be, that you would enjoy college. You love information, you're a sponge and you enjoy learning.

Mike, I'm not off track. Some of your assumptions are so off that I don't feel a need to address them. Unlike you, I don't try to ridicule people or talk down to people.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12799
Jun 13, 2012
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Romney promised a lot of job growth as Governor, yet failed. Why would anyone think he would not fail again?
waco1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12800
Jun 13, 2012
 
Another day in the trenches...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12801
Jun 13, 2012
 
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I'm not getting personal. You asked what was I doing with my degree. Mike, I'm doing nothing with my degree. I started in the field, loved it and stuck with it to the end. Circumstances beyond my control have limited my ability to use any type of degree. I stated based on your posts, misguided and incorrect as they may be, that you would enjoy college. You love information, you're a sponge and you enjoy learning.
Mike, I'm not off track. Some of your assumptions are so off that I don't feel a need to address them. Unlike you, I don't try to ridicule people or talk down to people.
So if you disagree with my claims you just ignore them? That makes no sense to me.

Are you just here to agree with people? This is a debate forum.
In a debate, one should tell reasons why they believe what they do. You seem to give up quite quickly and start personally attacking very quickly.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12802
Jun 13, 2012
 
Mike why do you consistently attack Bacon?
The Truth

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12803
Jun 13, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Yet I am sure it is still of the same god and messiah.
It is still the same religion.
How do I know? Because it is easy to spot the sheep following the herd.
Boy howdy, you got that right. Watching you and Arnie with your noses so far up Obama's butt is sickening. I can only surmise you know of no other way.
The Truth

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12804
Jun 13, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Number four is the top level of a non civil remark.
However it is the absolute truth. In my view Arnie grossly crossed the line and I am going to respond to him accordingly for the remainder of his existence.

You need to stop thinking in terms of being so politically correct all the time and start thinking in terms of speaking your mind.

Oh right....you continually attack Christians and those who disagree with you. You, my friend, are already there.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12805
Jun 13, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So if you disagree with my claims you just ignore them? That makes no sense to me.
Are you just here to agree with people? This is a debate forum.
In a debate, one should tell reasons why they believe what they do. You seem to give up quite quickly and start personally attacking very quickly.
What do you want me to debate? One day it's religion, the next day it's science, one day it's politics. Mike, you don't want to debate, you want to argue or play the victim by saying "why the personal attacks"? You never sent me any questions about religion, so you whimped out on that one, you clearly don't understand science and I'm not here to teach you and we don't agree on politics. How's that??

Also, I think you're a Bacon, Truth and Robert Stowe troll. Everytime I look to see who last posted and it's you, I hear the music from "Jaws" when the shark has honed in on his next victim playing in my head. You are so eager to disagree, if I said your name was Mike (I assume it is) you'd disagree and probably say "no, it's Michael".

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12806
Jun 13, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So if you disagree with my claims you just ignore them? That makes no sense to me.
Are you just here to agree with people? This is a debate forum.
In a debate, one should tell reasons why they believe what they do. You seem to give up quite quickly and start personally attacking very quickly.
This is for you Mike:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Copy it and play it with your posts.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12807
Jun 13, 2012
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
However it is the absolute truth. In my view Arnie grossly crossed the line and I am going to respond to him accordingly for the remainder of his existence.
I am willing to call a truce to this war of words, and go on. Are you willing to do the same?
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12808
Jun 13, 2012
 
I run off at the mouth a lot.I wind up apologizing a lot.But pride never got me a damn thing.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12809
Jun 13, 2012
 
Romney promised tax breaks in 2002 to Mass. and he did it ---for the wealthiest 270 families in Mass. He actually raised taxes on the middle class.
Romney claims to have produced lots of jobs and he has done it--- in other countries by outsourcing American jobs overseas. Mass.? Oh yes, uh, they dropped to 47th in the nation while Romney was Governor.
Romney promised to balance the budget in Mass. but actually he buried them under the greatest debt increase of any state in the US.
You say he is promising the same things again to the nation?

No Thanks.
Mike Duquette wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PlnaYOv0DZY&feature=playe r_embedded
Romney promised a lot of job growth as Governor, yet failed. Why would anyone think he would not fail again?
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12810
Jun 13, 2012
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am willing to call a truce to this war of words, and go on. Are you willing to do the same?
Arnie,

As the truth I cannot lie to you. Therefore I cannot post I am fine with what you said and everything is now hunky-dory. I will go this far. Why do you not just stop responding to my posts and I will extend you the same courtesy? This should resolve any negative interaction between us forevermore.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12811
Jun 13, 2012
 
TSF wrote:
Romney promised tax breaks in 2002 to Mass. and he did it ---for the wealthiest 270 families in Mass. He actually raised taxes on the middle class.
Romney claims to have produced lots of jobs and he has done it--- in other countries by outsourcing American jobs overseas. Mass.? Oh yes, uh, they dropped to 47th in the nation while Romney was Governor.
Romney promised to balance the budget in Mass. but actually he buried them under the greatest debt increase of any state in the US.
You say he is promising the same things again to the nation?
No Thanks.
<quoted text>
Fool,

Romney is NOT the answer.

Are you trying to tell us Obama is?

I deduce this from the fact you rarely, if ever, post anything negative about Obama or other liberals.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12812
Jun 13, 2012
 
No. I didn't mention Obama, you did.

Do you believe Romney to be a conservative or just someone who will say anything to get elected?
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool,
Romney is NOT the answer.
Are you trying to tell us Obama is?
I deduce this from the fact you rarely, if ever, post anything negative about Obama or other liberals.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12813
Jun 13, 2012
 
TSF wrote:
No. I didn't mention Obama, you did.
Do you believe Romney to be a conservative or just someone who will say anything to get elected?
<quoted text>
Romney is a hell of a lot more conservative than Obama and they are the choices. I'll be voting for Romney and supporting him financially.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Union Mills Discussions

Search the Union Mills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
List of Undercover police Vehicles, lets help e... (Mar '12) 2 hr Ken 31
Anyone seen Ben Capps 2 hr Ken 23
Who knows these thieves are Jake Baker 4 hr iamrevenge 27
dope ho$ 5 hr bahaha 1
looking for a private trailer space 6 hr trailer space 2
Main Street Pub closing? 7 hr e bank 30
meth girls 8 hr gagg 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Union Mills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Union Mills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Union Mills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Union Mills
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••