Comments
12,301 - 12,320 of 59,086 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12796 Jun 13, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Grandson was in hospital with pneumonia
2.One of my students was killed in a car accident.
3.My 17 year old cat died.
See how important this thread is?
Truth, always making judgement and induendos without the slightest knowledge of facts. That is what I contest.
Arnold, so sorry to hear about all the unfortunate circumstances going on in your life right now. Hope your grandson is doing better, hate to hear of anyone losing their life and all you guys supported me when my dog died, and I'm so sorry your cat died. Hey, after 17 years he was a member of the family. I'll be praying for you.

Location hidden

#12797 Jun 13, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, so sorry to hear about all the unfortunate circumstances going on in your life right now. Hope your grandson is doing better, hate to hear of anyone losing their life and all you guys supported me when my dog died, and I'm so sorry your cat died. Hey, after 17 years he was a member of the family. I'll be praying for you.
Thanks, Bacon. I really appreciate your thoughts and words

Location hidden

#12798 Jun 13, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Can you not just address the issues? Stop getting so personal.
When you get off track like this, I just assume you have given up because you know I am correct.
Mike, I'm not getting personal. You asked what was I doing with my degree. Mike, I'm doing nothing with my degree. I started in the field, loved it and stuck with it to the end. Circumstances beyond my control have limited my ability to use any type of degree. I stated based on your posts, misguided and incorrect as they may be, that you would enjoy college. You love information, you're a sponge and you enjoy learning.

Mike, I'm not off track. Some of your assumptions are so off that I don't feel a need to address them. Unlike you, I don't try to ridicule people or talk down to people.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#12799 Jun 13, 2012
&fe ature=player_embedded

Romney promised a lot of job growth as Governor, yet failed. Why would anyone think he would not fail again?
waco1954

Houston, TX

#12800 Jun 13, 2012
Another day in the trenches...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#12801 Jun 13, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I'm not getting personal. You asked what was I doing with my degree. Mike, I'm doing nothing with my degree. I started in the field, loved it and stuck with it to the end. Circumstances beyond my control have limited my ability to use any type of degree. I stated based on your posts, misguided and incorrect as they may be, that you would enjoy college. You love information, you're a sponge and you enjoy learning.
Mike, I'm not off track. Some of your assumptions are so off that I don't feel a need to address them. Unlike you, I don't try to ridicule people or talk down to people.
So if you disagree with my claims you just ignore them? That makes no sense to me.

Are you just here to agree with people? This is a debate forum.
In a debate, one should tell reasons why they believe what they do. You seem to give up quite quickly and start personally attacking very quickly.
waco1954

United States

#12802 Jun 13, 2012
Mike why do you consistently attack Bacon?
The Truth

AOL

#12803 Jun 13, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Yet I am sure it is still of the same god and messiah.
It is still the same religion.
How do I know? Because it is easy to spot the sheep following the herd.
Boy howdy, you got that right. Watching you and Arnie with your noses so far up Obama's butt is sickening. I can only surmise you know of no other way.
The Truth

AOL

#12804 Jun 13, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Number four is the top level of a non civil remark.
However it is the absolute truth. In my view Arnie grossly crossed the line and I am going to respond to him accordingly for the remainder of his existence.

You need to stop thinking in terms of being so politically correct all the time and start thinking in terms of speaking your mind.

Oh right....you continually attack Christians and those who disagree with you. You, my friend, are already there.

Location hidden

#12805 Jun 13, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So if you disagree with my claims you just ignore them? That makes no sense to me.
In a debate, one should tell reasons why they believe what they do. You seem to give up quite quickly and start personally attacking very quickly.
What do you want me to debate? One day it's religion, the next day it's science, one day it's politics. Mike, you don't want to debate, you want to argue or play the victim by saying "why the personal attacks"? You never sent me any questions about religion, so you whimped out on that one, you clearly don't understand science and I'm not here to teach you and we don't agree on politics. How's that??

Also, I think you're a Bacon, Truth and Robert Stowe troll. Everytime I look to see who last posted and it's you, I hear the music from "Jaws" when the shark has honed in on his next victim playing in my head. You are so eager to disagree, if I said your name was Mike (I assume it is) you'd disagree and probably say "no, it's Michael".

Location hidden

#12806 Jun 13, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So if you disagree with my claims you just ignore them? That makes no sense to me.
This is for you Mike:

Copy it and play it with your posts.

Location hidden

#12807 Jun 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
However it is the absolute truth. In my view Arnie grossly crossed the line and I am going to respond to him accordingly for the remainder of his existence.
I am willing to call a truce to this war of words, and go on. Are you willing to do the same?
waco1954

United States

#12808 Jun 13, 2012
I run off at the mouth a lot.I wind up apologizing a lot.But pride never got me a damn thing.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#12809 Jun 13, 2012
Romney promised tax breaks in 2002 to Mass. and he did it ---for the wealthiest 270 families in Mass. He actually raised taxes on the middle class.
Romney claims to have produced lots of jobs and he has done it--- in other countries by outsourcing American jobs overseas. Mass.? Oh yes, uh, they dropped to 47th in the nation while Romney was Governor.
Romney promised to balance the budget in Mass. but actually he buried them under the greatest debt increase of any state in the US.
You say he is promising the same things again to the nation?

No Thanks.
Mike Duquette wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PlnaYOv0DZYXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Romney promised a lot of job growth as Governor, yet failed. Why would anyone think he would not fail again?
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#12810 Jun 13, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am willing to call a truce to this war of words, and go on. Are you willing to do the same?
Arnie,

As the truth I cannot lie to you. Therefore I cannot post I am fine with what you said and everything is now hunky-dory. I will go this far. Why do you not just stop responding to my posts and I will extend you the same courtesy? This should resolve any negative interaction between us forevermore.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#12811 Jun 13, 2012
TSF wrote:
Romney promised tax breaks in 2002 to Mass. and he did it ---for the wealthiest 270 families in Mass. He actually raised taxes on the middle class.
Romney claims to have produced lots of jobs and he has done it--- in other countries by outsourcing American jobs overseas. Mass.? Oh yes, uh, they dropped to 47th in the nation while Romney was Governor.
Romney promised to balance the budget in Mass. but actually he buried them under the greatest debt increase of any state in the US.
You say he is promising the same things again to the nation?
No Thanks.
<quoted text>
Fool,

Romney is NOT the answer.

Are you trying to tell us Obama is?

I deduce this from the fact you rarely, if ever, post anything negative about Obama or other liberals.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#12812 Jun 13, 2012
No. I didn't mention Obama, you did.

Do you believe Romney to be a conservative or just someone who will say anything to get elected?
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool,
Romney is NOT the answer.
Are you trying to tell us Obama is?
I deduce this from the fact you rarely, if ever, post anything negative about Obama or other liberals.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12813 Jun 13, 2012
TSF wrote:
Do you believe Romney to be a conservative or just someone who will say anything to get elected?
<quoted text>
Romney is a hell of a lot more conservative than Obama and they are the choices. I'll be voting for Romney and supporting him financially.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

#12814 Jun 13, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe him to be what almost all politicans are, a liar and a thief.
waco1954

United States

#12815 Jun 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnie,
As the truth I cannot lie to you. Therefore I cannot post I am fine with what you said and everything is now hunky-dory. I will go this far. Why do you not just stop responding to my posts and I will extend you the same courtesy? This should resolve any negative interaction between us forevermore.
As I recall you were always sensitive about the NAZI thing.I believe I apologized to you once about comparing republican leaders to Hitler.THEN again...it was a stupid thing to say.Incendiary actually.On retrospect it was so stupid that it really just made me look bad.Apologizing was the only thing I could do at the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanic Photos At MACA 1 hr Clinchfield OG 18
marion tire and muffler 4 hr Marion 12
WNC fracking? Unlikely but still unsettling (Feb '14) 5 hr Conservation Reserve 36
david stamey 6 hr NONO 2
Gay guys in McDowell (Sep '12) 18 hr looing for fun 52
terry hollifield 19 hr You are all ignor... 5
Our justice system (Apr '12) 21 hr Ignorance isa Dis... 6
•••
•••
•••

Union Mills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••